Scarlet's Thoughts and Musings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Scarlet's Thoughts and Musings

Postby Scarlet Rose on June 24th, 2014, 3:01 pm

20th of Summer, 514 AV

Traveling.

I officially have decided that I hate traveling. I don't have the patience for it, in fact I'd love to punch traveling right in the face and then steal its lunch money. Yeah, ridiculous I know but that's what I'd love to do. I'm exhausted from the trip but I have to find her. I can't stop until I find her. How many red heads can there be in this petching city?

I arrived in Ravok yesterday and grabbed a room at an Inn, the room is kind of a hole but I suppose that's my own fault for getting the cheapest one rather then shelling out money for something nicer. I might have to find a job if I stay here a while and I have a feeling it is going to take longer to search a floating city of canals and bridges then I had originally thought.

Update on the search:
Today's search for my sister was useless, I got lost somewhere and it took me 4 whole bells to find my way back to the boarding house. It was a waste of time.

Do you want the truth or something beautiful? Just close your eyes and make believe.
Do you want the truth or something beautiful? I am happy to deceive you.
Secrets, lies, and falling veils I can be who you want me to be.
Scarlet Rose
One day I'll be the best.

Words: 43868
Joined roleplay: June 22nd, 2014, 1:20 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes