[Verified by Nemesis] Scarlet Rose

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Scarlet Rose

Postby Scarlet Rose on June 22nd, 2014, 8:42 pm

Appearance

Nickname: Scar
Race: Human
Height: 5'4
Weight: 117
Birthday: 24th of Summer, 495 AV
Birthplace: Nyka
Current Place: Ravok

Appearance:
Standing just under average height the young female bears a head of fiery red hair that rivals the brightest flame and the soft tresses curl into loose curls ending just past her shoulders. Her skin is fair with peach undertones and subtle freckles that muddy her cheeks and across her nose. Her eyes are a deep golden brown with flecks of green hinting around the pupils and framed by thick red lashes that are a few shades darker then her hair. While the coloring of her eyes is warm there is a hardness lurking behind them from years of fighting her father and others. She is thin but not malnourished, her muscles toned from the fighting she has done over the years.

Unfortunately for her that's where the softness ends in the appearance of the girl, perhaps in a different life she would have appeared as gentle as the slow curve of her jaw but instead she bears the nickname Scar not because of her given name and instead because of the multiple scars she has attained in various activities. Her most noticeable scar is a pale pink laying from behind her ear down to her collar bone and is raised roughly above the column of her neck. She also bears smaller scars that litter her legs and from various scuffles she had through out her life and also from her father. These smaller scars are much less impressive, only seen in certain light and typically covered by clothing. On her back there is a large scar on her right side again, this one also puckers from her satin flesh and running from her ribs down to her hip. Her knuckles also show wear and tear from punches thrown over the years.

Current Scars

Length Where Visual Intensity
6 Inches Right side, Behind ear down to collar bone Very noticeable, sometimes hidden by her hair but typically it can be seen easily
8 Inches Right side, base of ribs down to hip Very noticeable, though hidden by clothes 99% of the time
N/A Knuckles Easy to tell her hands are a bit beat up but the scars are hard to notice unless you're looking for them
N/A Various small ones over arms, legs and torso Faint, hidden by clothes

Wounds

Where Wound Date Acquired/Healing length
Ribs Bruised 24th of Summer, 514 AV / 10 days

Languages

Fluent: Common
Basic: N/A
Poor: N/A
Last edited by Scarlet Rose on August 1st, 2014, 7:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Do you want the truth or something beautiful? Just close your eyes and make believe.
Do you want the truth or something beautiful? I am happy to deceive you.
Secrets, lies, and falling veils I can be who you want me to be.
Scarlet Rose
One day I'll be the best.

Words: 43868
Joined roleplay: June 22nd, 2014, 1:20 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Scarlet Rose (WIP)

Postby Scarlet Rose on June 23rd, 2014, 1:26 am

Character Concept

Scarlet’s personality is that of someone years ahead of her age though she still has her moments when her desires outweigh her rational thinking. When she was young she was a spit fire, she still is though she has learned to hold her tongue for the most part, and this caused her to get into several fights with the other kids her age. She always felt she had something to prove, she had to be the toughest or the quickest when around a group of people. She had to be the best. Striving for this made her generally a determined learner always willing to push herself farther than others when she was focused on something but it also got her in trouble with her quick retorts and needing to have the last word.

Growing up without the softness of a mother figure hardened her edges, she never truly learned how to act like other girls. Being her Father’s only child didn’t help either. He treated her like a son rather than a daughter most days. When she bad mouthed him or didn’t do something he asked it was met with a punch to the jaw or a slap upside the head rather than something that might be more appropriate. The toughness her life was surrounded by and the strict routine has led her to be a very focused individual, perhaps at times to focused and single minded.
Do you want the truth or something beautiful? Just close your eyes and make believe.
Scarlet Rose

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Scarlet Rose (WIP)

Postby Scarlet Rose on June 23rd, 2014, 1:32 am

Character History
Scar never knew her mother because her father had taken her from the woman who gave birth to her at a very young age when the two had a falling out. Her father purposefully never told her much about the woman preferring to keep his daughter to himself rather than share her. Over the years Scarlet remembered asking her father about the woman but she never got anything until her 18th birthday. Perhaps just like he had expected this was also the same day he lost his child because she went to hunt down this mother of hers who had apparently been living in the same city her whole life.

When Scarlet finally found her mother she found her on her deathbed, barely holding onto the life she was living. She was frail and weak plagued by some disease the physicians couldn’t, or wouldn’t, fix. Less than half a season was spent by her mother’s side tending to her and getting to know her though during the time she learned from her Scar found the woman was mentally just as weak as her physical body. She found out about her half-sister, that her mother had another child a few years prior but had cast her sister out the moment she found out she wasn’t just a normal human.

Spurred by her mother’s words Scarlet waited another 13 days, learning all she could about her sister from the woman in those rare moments she was awake long enough to actually have a coherent conversation. By the end of their short time together her mother didn’t even remember who Scarlet was and that was just fine with the 18 year old who had bigger plans ahead of her. She needed to find her sister. She needed to make sure her sister was alright and not in some gutter starving or already dead.
Scarlet Rose

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Scarlet Rose (WIP)

Postby Scarlet Rose on June 23rd, 2014, 1:43 am

Travel Times and Destinations

• 24th of Summer, 495 AV to 77th of Spring, 514 AV: Living in Nyka
  • 78th of Spring, 514 AV to 18th of Summer, 514 AV: Traveling to Ravok
  • 19th of Summer, 514 AV to Undetermined time: In Ravok.
Scarlet Rose

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Scarlet Rose (WIP)

Postby Scarlet Rose on June 23rd, 2014, 2:03 am

Skills

Competent

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Unarmed Combat 26 SP +1 27 Competent

Novice

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Brawling +2 2 Novice
Intelligence 10 SP 10 Novice
Investigation +2 2 Novice
Meditation 5 SP, 15 RB 20 Novice
Negotiation 9 SP +2 11 Novice
Observation +2 2 Novice
Socialization +2 2 Novice
Last edited by Scarlet Rose on August 1st, 2014, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scarlet Rose

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Scarlet Rose (WIP)

Postby Scarlet Rose on June 23rd, 2014, 2:11 am

Lores

Lore of Picking a Fight
Lore of Nykan Streetplan
Drug: Heldrog
Venser: Saviour
Venser: Wood Carver
Last edited by Scarlet Rose on August 1st, 2014, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scarlet Rose

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Scarlet Rose (WIP)

Postby Scarlet Rose on June 23rd, 2014, 2:25 am

Possessions

Items :
1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

-Boots, High, Leather (Brown)
-Shirt, tight long sleeve cotton, Dyed (Brown)
-Pants, tight cotton, Dyed (Forest Green)

Heirloom: Drawing of her and Redd's mother she found in her mother's cottage

Purchase Cost Total
Starting Package +100 GM 100 GM
Housing +500 GM 600 GM
Boots, High, Leather (Brown) -1 GM 599 GM
Shirt, tight long sleeve cotton, Dyed (Brown) -3 SM 598 GM, 7 SM
Pants, tight cotton, Dyed (Forest Green) -2 GM, 2 SM 596 GM, 5 SM
7 Mugs of Ale -28 CM 596 GM, 4 SM, 72 CM
3 Chunks of Meat -9 CM 596 GM, 4 SM, 63 CM

Housing

Renting: Tarsin's Boarding House
Last edited by Scarlet Rose on August 6th, 2014, 3:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Scarlet Rose

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Scarlet Rose

Postby Scarlet Rose on June 24th, 2014, 12:38 am

Relationships

Family
Picture Name Relation Notes
Image Redd Half-Sister Currently hunting for her sister, she didn't know about her most of her life and when she found out she had a sister she started her search right away - armed with only the information of her hair color, age and the fact she's a wolf kelvic

Friends
Picture Name Notes
Image Venser Rush To be filled in ...

Ranks:
0-25 - Acquaintances
26-50 - Casual Friends
51-75 - Close Friends
76-100 - Friends she would drop anything for

Romance
Picture Name Rank (0-100) Notes
N/A N/A N/A N/A

Ranks:
0-25 - Wants to get to know the person more
26-50 - Crushing
51-75 - Involved
76-100 - In Love

Threads

20th of Summer, 514 AV - A Walk with a Wolf - Completed, Awaiting Grading
23rd of Summer, 514 AV - [The Spot] Ale, Insults and Conversations - In Progress
24th of Summer, 514 AV - An Unexpected Rescue - Completed, Graded
25th of Summer, 514 AV - Rise and Shine - In Progress
Scarlet Rose

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes