Hi everyone!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi everyone!

Postby Elina Fenicha on July 8th, 2014, 10:37 pm

Hello! Im Elina. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, say hello. All that good stuff. I've done a bit of RolePlaying before but never on anything at this level. The amount of lore, starting guide and all the other stuff was so daunting at first it took me a week before I actually decided to go and make an account :D

Well, just wanted saying I cant wait to start RP'ing with all of you!
Elina Fenicha
No place to go but forward

Words: 17413
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2014, 3:23 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi everyone!

Postby Nightmare on July 9th, 2014, 3:15 am

Hello! Welcome!

Let me be the first to say that we are excited to have you here. :D
Once upon a time I was just like you and spent the better part of a week reading and just soaking it all up. Even then I had all sorts of questions. The people were incredibly friendly and helpful when it came to all my questions no matter how silly or obvious they seemed looking back.

Please allow me to pass it forward and let me answer any questions that you may have. If I can help you out with anything at all feel free to PM me. :)
Conversely, if you feel like your questions are too silly for something so formal as a PM, hop into chat and ask the people there.

I hope you have a wonderful time in Mizahar!
If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Hi everyone!

Postby Gossamer on July 9th, 2014, 3:40 am

Welcome! And please get excited. That's what we want to see... people wow'd into wanting to jump in and start writing stories. :)

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Hi everyone!

Postby Aerion on July 10th, 2014, 5:41 am

I was quite taken aback by it as well at first, but you'll ease into it pretty well. :) It all seems pretty expansive and complex, but the basics are pretty simple, and by the time you'll need the more complex stuff, you will most likely have the experience needed to be able to use it. :) If not, there are always people you can ask.

I still don't know a lot about it even though I have been roleplaying on this site for about a week now. However, I'll try my best to help out, even if it means helping search through forums or the lore. :) Also, if you end up starting in Syliras, feel free to drop me a PM for us to start a thread and go on an adventure! :D
"The kind find it hard to write rude words, the opposite is also true, the rude find it hard to write kind words. Once you understand which you are, make the decision of who you WANT to be."

"We all know that the good guys win, but it's how they win, that makes the story."

Character Sheet: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic50547.html
Aerion
Player

Words: 46884
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2014, 8:43 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi everyone!

Postby Elina Fenicha on July 10th, 2014, 1:41 pm

Thank all you guys for being so nice :). Its awesome to see such a open and generally awesome community like this. Thanks guys!
Elina Fenicha
No place to go but forward

Words: 17413
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2014, 3:23 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets