[Note by Crosspatch] Argus Kabada

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Argus Kabada

Postby Argus Kabada on August 1st, 2014, 10:57 pm

Argus Kabada

(The physique to the left is with 30 points in body building. The physique to the right is his physique in body building at 75-100 points. Either way, he's bald. Also, he won't actually grow taller as he advances his bodybuilding skill. He will merely get thicker.)

Race: Human

Birthday: 35th of Winter, 490.

Starting City: Syliras

Birthplace: Syliras

Appearance: On a hereditary perspective, our dear Argus was probably a spawn of a hairless Jamoura. He is a living embodiment of a man with a statuesque physique.

As for his head, he always shaves off his hair almost daily with his razor. He is very tall; 6 feet and 6 inches, and weighs 250 pounds. Although, if he strengthens his muscles even further, he'll be 300 pounds (body building at 75-100.).

For reasons of being nomadic during his youth, Argus loves wearing nothing but loincloths except during the winter, where he'd wear his bear-hide clothing...

Character Concept

Argus Kabada is simply a brute; plain and simple. His urges in life are very primal. All he cares about is to satisfy his basest desires: food, women, and glory.

In Syliran society, the quest to fulfill those base desires come in matters of intellectual activities. But Argus... oh boy. He uses his naturally big body to get what he wants.

He is athletic, and can chase a rabbit and kill it with his bare hands. That's how he survived in the wild. His is strong, and can swing an ax like a maniac and kill a large bear with it. He can be considered a predator of the wilderness, perhaps with the exception of him having fondness for mushrooms, nuts, and wild berries.

But although he is primordial, he is, deep inside, a morally just man...

Character History

The exact origins of the barbaric Kabada is unknown. The man who adopted him, a hermit by the name of Regnar, saw the little boy to be unusually large. Regnar thought that he caught a sort of hairless Jamoura that was abandoned by its frightened parents.

However, after raising the boy for years on end and ending up growing to be a normal human who just happened to be bigger and stronger than the average man, Regnar accepted him as his own son. He taught the young man the basics of wilderness survival, such as tracking down animals, starting a fire, spotting non-poisonous mushrooms, etcetera. He also taught him how to wield a large ax, a weapon that Regnar himself was not used to wielding, as it was only suited for strong men.

At the age of 16, Argus killed his first bear... At the age of 18, he killed his second bear, which was twice the size of the first one. And before his 21st day of birth, Regnar the hermit gave the young man a few coins and bought him a house in Syliras...

Language

Fluent Language: Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Weapon Skill: Ax (Double-bladed, large.) 18 SP 18 Novice
Wilderness Survival 17 SP 17 Novice
Body Building 15 RB, 15 SP 30 Competent

Lores

Lore of Hunting: Bullying a bear

Lore of the Wild: Being One with Nature

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing

-Flaxen Shirt

-Flaxen Pants

-Simple Undergarments

-Flaxen Cloak

-Simple Boots

1 Waterskin

1 Backpack which contains:

-Comb (Wood)

-Brush (Wood)

-Soap

-Razor

-Food is given out daily

-1 eating knife

-Flint & Steel

-Ax, Double-bladed

-40 GM

Heirloom: Bear-hide cloak

Housing

House: 20x20 apartment

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Ax (large and double-bladed) -60 GM 40 GM

Thread List

No threads as of yet.
Argus Kabada
Player

Words: 1163
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2014, 7:41 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Argus Kabada

Postby Crosspatch on August 4th, 2014, 7:30 am

Hello there!

I'm Crosspatch, one of the friendly CS Liaisons on Mizahar! I've been looking over your Character Sheet, and I have noticed some minor issues that need to be resolved and fixed. Sadly these need to be done before you can continue roleplaying, so let's take a look at them shall we?

Argus' current age would actually be 23 years old, not 21, due to being born in the year 490 AV.
  • Due to being Novice in Wilderness Survival can you please clearly state somewhere the one environment type your PC is familiar with? (Example types include: Desert, Forest, Hills, Marsh, Mountains, Plains, Sea or Underground).
  • I noticed your character talks on hunting both in concept and history, more so of large bears without having any actual points in the hunting skill, let alone any real points in combat. Please take this into consideration.
  • As you are starting out in Syliras and not Nyka, please may you remove the "Food is given out daily" part from your CS and replace it with "1 week's worth of food".
  • Are you sure you do not want a basic or poor language option?

Once these problems have been dealt with, drop me a PM and I'll remove this intervention and approve your CS for you. Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to answer!

Crosspatch
Crosspatch
The multicoloured bear

Words: 180521
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)