Adelaide's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Adelaide's Plotnotes

Postby Adelaide Sitai on August 2nd, 2014, 4:42 pm

Adelaide Sitai's Plotnotes

In order to become an accomplished young woman:

Learn the basic Performance Arts:
1) Acting
2) Singing
3) Dance
4) Playing the Lyre
5) Playing the Viola da Gamba
6) Music Composition

Learn the basic Visual Arts:
1) Drawing
2) Painting
4) Sculpting
5) Architecture

Learn the basic Literary Arts:
1) Writing
2) Composition
3) Storytelling
4) History (Well, it's important to know where everything comes from)
5) Anthropology (Ditto)
6) Philosophy

Acquire the Social Skills that will allow her to influence others:
1) Seduction & Flirting
2) Persuasion
3) Negotiation
4) Law
5) Politics
6) Leadership
7) Rhetoric

Learn to use a sword and defend herself.

Learn to swim because that's, like, really basic.

Learn some Magic.

Possible Gnosis:

1) Be marked by Tanroa - Treavery
2) Be marked by Kelwyn - Hapchance
3) Be marked by Nysel - Dreamwalking
4) Be marked by Viratas - Silakrov
5) Be marked by Rhaus

Short-term Plot/Goals:
1) Complete most, if not all, of the Seasonal Goals and Challenges.
2) Throw a party!
3) Do something that will cause problems between two rival dynasties.
4) Earn enough money from her business.

Long-term Plot/Goals:
1) Ensure that Adelaide becomes a proper Aesthete. At least competent in all the basic arts, as listed above.
2) Love (properly) again.
3) Go on a (dangerous) Quest.
4) Travel somewhere else where she will (accidentally) become a slave herself. E.g. in Ravok, Sunberth or Ahnatep...
...the irony will be beautiful.
5) Become a Priestess of Tanroa.
6) Acquire a reputation in Kenash.
7) Have a reputation throughout Mizahar.

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."

<3
Adelaide Sitai
It is easier to look the other way...

Words: 331327
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Adelaide's Plotnotes

Postby Adelaide Sitai on August 14th, 2014, 3:25 pm

One Hundred Questions

Completed in Summer 514AV

General Information :
1. What is your Name? It depends. If you would like me to include my middle names, including the ones I do not use, then it is Adelaide Ursula Anouk Blanche Octavia Sitai. I tend to just go by Adelaide and write only Blanche as my middle name on official forms. It saves time.

2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Not really. Usually people call me Adelaide, sometimes Addy or a series of pet names - Darling, Honey, Treasure, Dearest, Pussycat etc. One of my old lovers delighted in calling me ‘Trouble’. I cannot say that I was altogether pleased.

3. How old are you? Twenty-three. It would be the perfect age to be if my Grandmother ceased to remind me that my biological clock is ticking.

4. What is your height? I wouldn’t know exactly. Smaller than average. Possibly around 5ft3. Anyway, it doesn’t matter because people always seem to think I’m taller than I actually am.

5. What is your weight? Again, I wouldn’t really know exactly. It probably sounds vain, but I’d say my weight is perfectly proportionate to my height. Probably around the eight stone mark.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. Oh dear. I do hate these type of questions since they always seem to be a double-edged sword. Say too much and one seems vain. Say too little and one is self-depreciative. Nobody I know likes either of those things so, on balance, I’d say that I’m a passionate and intelligent young woman with dark hair who likes to live life to the full.

2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. I fear that some people might find me a little odd. Either that, or I’m horrendous at reading facial expressions.

3. What is your favourite body feature? My nose. No, really it is. It gives my face character and tends to ward off the wrong type of men while not being so horrendous as to make the right type think twice.

4. How physically fit are you? Not as fit as I should like to be. I sleep too much and take little intentional exercise.

5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Oh, I could take a while on this question since, after all, I am the proprietor of a costume shop. Well, I believe it is important to go for the overall effect and that that should be a eye catching if simple one. For that reason, I tend to wear little jewellery, since accessories have a tendency to clutter an outfit and distract from the beautiful cut or the fabric of a piece of clothing. I like bright colours, because they suit my colouring, but I equally love black and white. I do tend to avoid pastels sometimes, because I feel they tend to do little for my complexion. On the whole, my style is chic, elegant and relatively laidback. A good outfit should never look like one has taken too much time working at it… unless it’s for a costume ball, of course.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My Mother died in childbirth and I often wonder what it would have been like if she had not. My Father is Roland Sitai, member of the Sitai dynasty of Kenash, and we get on very well. I look a lot more like my Mother than my sister does, so I think he is drawn to that. Not to mention, that I can sense that he absolutely loves being a Father and always has. He would never miss an opportunity to play with us as Children, or to defend us when we did something wrong, even to the point of naivety. Still, he was a conscientious Father and made sure that I had the best possible chances in life. I have a lot to thank him for.

2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have an older sister, Zuleikha, two half sisters and a bastard half brother. My Father remarried four years after my Mother’s death and, a year later, my step-mother had twin daughters called Aria and Flavia. I get on very well with Zuleikha, even though she now lives in Zeltiva with her husband. Flavia is a doormat and I find her irritating. Aria is a lot of fun to be around but I strongly suspect that she’s a psychopath with sadistic tendencies. My half-brother is the fruit of a relation between my Father and a slave, so we tend to not talk about him very much.

3. What is your extended family like? Loony and power-crazed… No, don’t worry, I’m only joking. I tend to get on quite well with them. For one, my Grandmother Sitai is a brilliant woman, absolutely terrific - she is both incredibly witty and wonderfully sharp in her social commentary, even though we often can’t see her because of a cloud of purple smoke that always seems to surround her. I couldn’t ask for better than to be like that at her age. I also get on quite well with my Aunts and Uncles, especially my Uncles since my Aunt Rosamay is quite a dull woman who seems to shrink from family affairs.

4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Neither more nor less important. Friends and family are two different things and what matters the most is the individual. Of course, being a Sitai, I am very proud of my family and its glorious history, but I have many, very good friends.

5. Do you treat animals like family? No. I’m never purposefully cruel to animals, and believe that anyone who is probably has issues, but animals are animals and human beings are human beings. I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I wholly believe that the life and respect of a human being are more important. Family is more important. That said, I love cats. I have an ambition to grow old surrounded by cats...

1. Where were you born? In a carriage, on a road not far from the Bloodflower Plantation. In short, Kenash.

2. Where do you live now? Kenash, on the Bloodflower Plantation. I don’t know that I’ll ever leave it again - it certainly doesn’t feel like it at present.

3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Here, in Kenash.

4. Do you have a favourite place to vacation or spend leisure time? I really like Zeltiva. It’s probably the greatest city in Mizahar, if I’m to be completely objective.

5. Where do you fear to be? I’ve heard that Sunberth is rather bad but, in all truth, I most fear being underground for long periods of time. I like to see the sun, to feel it.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) No missing limbs or diseases, as far as I am aware. I have a couple of small burns on my arms because I can’t cook and don’t seem to be able to pay attention to what I’m doing. I’m also unable to eat chocolate - it causes me to get a rash and my throat to swell up.

2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed. Someone told me that right handed people live nine years longer on average than those that are left handed, but I don’t know that that’s true.

3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I speak Common as any member of the Sitai dynasty ought to speak, clearly with good pronunciation and without any strange accent. Other than that, my voice is, I believe, one of my best features since it is musical and dulcet toned, if quite low for a woman. One of my lovers described it as being “Like honey and velvet, as if you’re singing even when you’re not.” but I feel he may have exaggerated.

4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I can’t help staring at people and I don’t even do it subtly because I tend to cock my head to the side while doing so. I also use my hands quite a lot and can be a little melodramatic in my movements, gesturing wildly.

5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)? I have my ears pierced and would possibly like to get my belly button done. As for tattoos, I have none at present and do not wish to have any. Firstly, it’s something you tend to have forever and it ought to be meaningful. Secondly, I can’t stop myself from associating tattoos with slavery.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I own a Theatre which, in a way, makes me a businesswoman. However, my primary occupation is acting: I am an actress, who writes.

2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I love my work. I love meeting all kinds of people and seeing all kinds of productions. I love being on stage and seeing the audience stand and clap or cheer or, better still, laugh and know that I caused that. There's always a rush of adrenaline but there is nothing in the world quite like it.

3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? What I already am - A performer, an ‘artist’ so to speak. I've always wanted to be on the stage. Maybe one day I could own a dozen Theatres, all dotted around Mizahar, or be the director of a travelling company. I really do not know, but I am well where I am although I'm quite interested in Opera so it would be worthwhile to learn how to sing and thus be able to perform in a different capacity.

4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Doctors, I suppose, since they heal people and don’t often get much money out of doing so.

5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? None of them are unworthy of my respect, in a manner of speaking, but there is something I would like to know. Scientists. What on Mizahar do they do all day? Because whatever it is, it never seems to be for the benefit of anyone but themselves and even that seems doubtful. I might be joking. A little.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? Naughty but nice, probably quite spoilt. I wasn’t above throwing tantrums or intimidating other, less confident, children in order to get my own way. Still, I never set out to hurt anyone and I think that I considered that everything that I did was harmless, not realising that other people were sometimes punished for my misdeeds. I did once set fire to one of the plantation’s tobacco fields, but that was an accident.

2. What is your favourite memory from childhood? This is going to sound very superficial but I grew very suddenly when I was eleven and had to be bought a whole new wardrobe which, for the first time, my father let me choose. The boutique I went to was closed especially so that my father and I could view everything in private. I think I came out at the end with, if I remember, something like two dozen new dresses, coats, hats, dancing shoes, riding shoes, other shoes, skirts, all in different colours, and countless blouses. I was happy for pretty much the rest of the Season. Yes, I know. Looking back, it all seems very childish and materialistic.

3. What is your worst memory from childhood? When I was seven, I almost drowned in the river that runs through my family’s plantation. One of the gardeners had discovered a litter of kittens in the rose garden and tried to drown the creatures so that there wouldn’t be, according to him, an infestation. I tried to stop him but he wouldn’t listen to me. I ran to tell Father but he said that since I already had my own kittens, I didn't have any need for anymore and that I should let the gardener do his job. I worked myself up into a frenzy so that, in the end, I was forced to jump into the river when I saw him dropping a box containing the kittens into it. Obviously, I couldn’t swim and just ended up thrashing wildly, the water coming up over my head, again and again. The gardener hadn’t even seen me and it was left to a slave woman who had been washing some clothes upstream to jump in and save me. My bravery had been worth nothing since the Kittens all drowned anyway and it made Father angry at me for being so stupid.

4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? As I’ve already mentioned, my mother died in Childbirth, and I was raised by my Father. I have an excellent relationship with my Father, especially since he helped me through some really horrible moments in my life.

5. Who was your most influential role model? My Father or, rather, the dead Mother that Father told me I was a lot like. I tried to be good, to look nice and to impress Father so that he’d tell me how much like her I was.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? I was brought up with a quantity of private tutors and, when I was seventeen, travelled to Zeltiva where I spent two years studying at the University. It was an education in more ways than one, moving beyond both the Academic and simple street smarts. In my opinion, all young people with a good mind and a thirst for knowledge should make Zeltiva their first port of call.

2. Do you like/dislike learning? The pursuit of knowledge is one of my many passions.

3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? I pick up a lot of theory-based knowledge from books, but I think I learnt a lot in passing, as I went along. In life, one is constantly learning.

4. How do you learn best? I think the best way to learn is via many different sources. Sometimes, it is good to read a book and learn the theory. Sometimes, it is good just to throw yourself in at the deep end, unless of course that is literal - I don't think I would try going swimming without knowing the theory. Of course, the absolute best way to learn is to have a teacher.

5. What are your educational goals for the future? To be truly accomplished.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?

2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?

3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I am bisexual, though I tend to find myself attracted to more men than women.

4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Dorian Paddleton was my first kiss when I was seventeen (If you do not include the time I "accidentally" kissed my Tutor, Flynn, when I was sixteen while drunk - he was very nice about it) We were sitting in a corner of the midnight market while his friend, Gideon, went off to buy us all something to drink. Dorian told me I had pretty hair, which I affirmed with a smile, not stopping him from reaching over and stroking it with the back of his hand. Then he told me I had pretty lips. Again, I merely smiled. Then he leaned over, wrapped his arm around my waist, and kissed me. It was nice though, at first, I was preoccupied with whether I ought to push him away or whether my head should be leaning to the left or to the right. Fortunately, after close to a minute, I fell quite naturally into the rhythm. He became more ardent, slipping his knee between mine and pulling me closer, which caused me to panic because of the public nature of the Midnight Market and I pushed him away. When I looked up, Gideon was standing there with the drinks, looking both amused and disconcerted. He gave us our drinks then sat down on the other side of me, and we resumed our conversation about some Zeltivan philosopher that Gideon particularly admired.

5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Again, when I was seventeen. I had the fortune (or misfortune, depending on how you look at it) of experiencing my first time with two men at once - Dorian Paddleton and Gideon van Arken. We were friends, then one night Dorian kissed me (as described above) and that dynamic changed and, eleven days later, after an absolutely magical night, we went back to their apartment. I hadn't been able to get home to the Sitai plantation so really I had merely intended to sleep over and not go beyond that. I jumped into the bed, intending to sleep, but when Gideon got in with me, I could not refrain myself from kissing him. Ticks later, Dorian came into the room and joined us. It was really more friendly rather than strictly romantic - three friends enjoying themselves by sharing something quite deep and meaningful. Technically, though, my first time was with Gideon. It seems almost funny now that he's married to my sister, Zuleikha.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. I can drink a lot without getting drunk so it doesn't really happen very often. However, yes, I have been drunk. The first proper time was innocent enough. When I was sixteen, I accompanied my Uncle Dervain on a rum-tasting session, to see what I thought about the quality of the flavour and how marketable it was. Only, I did not know that you were supposed to spit it out once you'd ascertained the flavour, so I drank everything I was given. Fast forward three bells later to my afternoon Viola da Gamba lesson and I was completely out of control, something which my Uncle, engaged so thoroughly in the value of the Rum, had not picked up on. When Flynn, the tutor I'd had since the age of nine, arrived to teach me, I felt obliged to tell him that I loved him (which, at that point, I felt I did - he was only about eleven years older than me) flung myself at him, landed a kiss then promptly fell asleep against his chest. In order to not damage my pride by alerting anyone else to what had happened, he single-handedly had to carry me up to my room and put me to bed. He was awfully nice about it all when I woke up the next morning and realised what a fool I'd been. Still, the next few days were a little awkward. Especially as I did actually sort-of love him.

2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? Yes - all my life. Only pedants, Monks, members of odd cults and killjoys do not and I am not any of those things.

3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? One cannot really go wrong with a fine bottle of sparkling white wine, but a good red wine is excellent and a beautifully done cocktail will put everything else to shame. If I'm going for something cheaper, I'll have a shandy, that is beer and Lemonade. It's also good for Lunch because of the low alcohol content.

4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? Of course. I lived in Kenash and, the only time I've left for a long period of time, I went to study at the University of Zeltiva. Drugs are rife in any area packed with students. The first drug I had was a Warp pill when I was twelve, slipped to me by my eccentric great Aunt Gwendolyn. I had no realisation that it was a drug, although I liked the effects, but Father was furious at her when he found out and immediately took me to a physician even though I felt fine. Better than fine. Other than that, I used to take Love Dust and Funkus when I lived in Zeltiva, not all the time, but Love Dust could certainly make things interesting and Funkus was something that Gideon, Raja and I would spend cold evenings consuming together in our apartment. We had an awful lot of fun.

5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. I've always said that moderation is the key to everything. Actually, let me rephrase that because I quickly realised that excess in other areas of life can be a lot of fun. When it comes to addictive substances, moderation is of paramount importance. I want to avoid becoming reliant on something at all costs.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? I have quite a few hobbies - almost too many, since it means I'm not particularly brilliant at any of them. I love performing and all facets of it, even though you could say Acting is my career and therefore not a hobby - Acting, singing, dancing and playing instruments: In my love of the performing Arts, I am a true Kenashian and member of the Sitai Dynasty. I love to read and thus also have a great respect and appreciation of the Literary Arts. I write plays and poems, and am inspired by History (Well, it's important to know where everything comes from)
Moreover, I appreciate the visual arts such as Drawing, Painting, Sculpting and Architecture, though I suppose that that isn't really a hobby since I observe rather than partake.
Finally, I have a great interest in people, which can cause issues since I then want to know all about them... each person I don't know what happened to or what their life became is like a story that I haven't been told the end of. And that sucks. It is also for this reason that I find Anthropology and Philosophy so interesting, since it allows me a greater understanding of people.

2. Do you like to read? All the time! The Dynasty Library is a great place to go for books and I can always find something that will inspire me.

3. What annoys you more than anything else? Ignorance or, the very worst, people who think they know it all but are actually completely wrong and won't listen to sense when you tell them so. Those people want to make me hit my head repeatedly against a brick wall. Or whack them around the head with a pointy object and knock some sense into them. Or both. Oh, and I am also intensely annoyed by the fact that I can't eat chocolate when everyone else can. And, on top of that, they all make a fuss of how good it is.

4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Sleeping. Or, if I'm not sleepy but still want to relax, then I like to take walks.

5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? I make it my business never to be embarrassed. Inhibitions are best avoided in my line of work and I will stand by family and friends without embarrassment, no matter what they do.

Favourites :
1. What is your favourite colour or colours? I like all colours but, possibly, Turquoise? I also like Orange, Chartreuse and Red. They all look like really 'alive' colours, so to speak.

2. What is your favourite time of day? Dusk, or dawn. Those moments when the world seems to be perfectly changing. Did you know that there is an optical phenomena called a green ray, or green flash, right after sunset or right before sunrise? As the sun sets, a green spot, or ray, is visible above the upper rim of the disk of the sun. It only lasts a tick or two, but it is supposed to be absolutely beautiful, especially if seen over the sea and here, in Kenash, that is a distinct possibility. I love watching out for it. I also love the slight lazy feeling of dusk, where the sky seems to light up one last time and the soft pastels and newly-washed look of a sky at dawn.

3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? I saw a green ray once that, for a tick, seemed to turn blue and cast streams of blue and green across the sky, but that was not the most beautiful thing. The most beautiful thing was a night when Naolom and I went riding out into the woods near Zeltiva. There was a pond in a clearing and, though I did not know why and could find no explanation, it was glowing brightly, all blue and silver and shimmering. The sky, visible through the clearing, was a dark blue and clear, bright with more stars than I have ever seen in my life. Naolom and I tied up our horses, but he was done first and, as I turned around, I saw him standing there smiling, a hand outstretched for me to take. That was the most beautiful thing. Someone who loved me standing in a clearing, lit up by a million stars, a pond glowing in the background. It was like living magic, or as though he had been blessed by Leth.

4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I'll eat anything, really, and I like it all. But especially candied rose petals and anything where there is a sharp mix of sweet and sour, like pork with pineapple (an exotic fruit from somewhere in Taloba, I believe) I eat all, apart from anything which still has a face once it is on my plate and Chocolate, which I am unable to eat without suffering a violent reaction.

5. What is your favourite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? Not at all. I'm frightened of flooding due to the fact I cannot swim (which I realise is ridiculous in a coastal city like Kenash which is criss-crossed by marshes and rivers) but I love thunder and lightning. When lightning flashes across the sky, it all seems to light up and it's oh so beautiful. I also like the sound of rain falling on the roof - it helps me sleep. I would have to say, however, that my favourite type of weather is a hot summer rain, where it accompanies the sun, and it's warm and there are rainbows in the sky. When I was a child, my father would actually encourage Zuleikha and me to go running in the rain naked. Naturally, Jafara put a stop to this when she found out, but it was a lot of fun and nobody ever saw us.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Depends on my mood. I have moments of elation and high optimism, and the whole world seems bright and happy and all I want to do is laugh and scream with joy. Then there are moments where everything seems wrong, everything scares me or worries me and I can't help but feel like everything is ending. Obviously, at times like that, I'm pessimistic. Though, on the whole, I do tend to be more optimistic, happy and energetic.

2. What are your religious views? Most people in Kenash are not deeply religious but I would say I'm more so than most residents.

3. Would you be able to kill? I'm not really the killing type - I've never had to be. I suppose I could kill to save a life but even then it's doubtful. I own a Scimitar but I would not know how to use it and, even if I did, do not know if I could when the time came. I guess you don't know until you're in that situation.

4. What are your views on sex? The more of it the better? I jest slightly, of course. It can be something beautiful, the ultimate symbol of union between two people, or it can be a bit of fun. I like it to be meaningful, but that's not to say you shouldn't have sex with friends rather than with romantic partners. After all, it shows that you trust one another.

5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Sometimes I wonder if the key to happiness lies in domestic bliss, but that seems dreadfully restrictive. I think it's to be doing something you love, somewhere you love with people you love. Or, of course, to lead a "successful" life maybe one should simply have lower expectations. Then everyone's happier.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?

2. What is your greatest regret?

3. What is your best/worst memory?

4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?

5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I'm not sure. Part of me is brutally honest and part of me never speaks at all if I don't think it's useful - to tell the truth, I could be a little conflicted.

2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I don't like the Zith or the Symenestra. I believe that a Zith ought to be hunted and killed on sight. That's what we do in Kenash, and that's what I have been taught is right. Objectively speaking, they do seem to be vermin and dangerous.

3. What makes you happy? Being on stage, and knowing that the audience's laughter is down to you. Being in love, or even the feeling of having a crush. Small things are sometimes the best. Lying in the Sitai Rose Garden when it's warm and there's a light breeze and feeling like you're attached to the sky, to the earth, and to nature and the elements. Or the smile of a little girl who has new shoes with tassels, practically dancing down the street in her glee. Or even light, shining through empty bottles and crystals, casting rainbows on walls and shimmering shapes glistening across table tops. These little things make me realise that there is happiness everywhere you look, if you let yourself be aware to it. A large number of people never do.

4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? Nobody and nothing. I could have died already, but I didn't, because people only die of broken hearts in stories, not in real life. Now I am determined to survive.

5. What makes you angry? Plenty of things. Ignorance, as detailed above, but also patronising tones, people rolling their eyes at me (which makes me want to throw myself at them and strangle them) people who can't control their children's screaming or dog's barking, people who lie down drunk in the middle of the path. I also hate useless waste

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? I treat others the way they deserve to be treated. In general, I will respect people until they prove that I shouldn't.

2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My Father.

3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? My Father

4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. I'm in a relationship with Novak Draer and have been for a while. It's not entirely satisfying and I don't think it's love but I won't ask for better. He loves me. That's all I need.

5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why My Father

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?

2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?

3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?

4. Do you care what others think of you?

5. What do you think of others, in general?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? Passion and determination.

2. What is your greatest weakness? Pride and stubbornness. The stubbornness goes with the determination, but it means that I sometimes do things that I should not, just to prove that I'm right. I also have a tendency to always needing to be right.

3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? How changeable and volatile I am. Sometimes, it gets a little crazy and I can't understand sometimes why I go from tears to laughter in so short a time.

4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Extroverted

5. Are you generally organized or messy? Messy

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Tanroa is the greatest of all goddesses. The greatest of all gods and the wisest. She is an artist, a creator, someone who can see everything, not just right now, but the past and the future - a hundred different futures hanging by one thread and a hundred different pasts that never came to pass. I do not think anyone is more lonely, but more involved, than her. The world is a symphony to her, and she conducts it, never centre stage, but always there. There is no greater god and, in spite of her patience, none more dangerous. For she, Time incarnate, can do what wars cannot and what nature will not. She buries Kings and paupers, witches and travellers. She turns rocks and mountains to powder, jungles to ash and soaks up seas in her wake. She kills by making everything live to death, and that is her greatest gift.
I have just as much respect for Viratas and I'm surprised that people do not worship him more. After all, blood, family and loyalty is what ties the world together. Blood is life and family is necessary. I worship Viratas.

2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Though I feel that I should fear Tanroa most, I cannot for though she is the most powerful, to my mind, she does not seem vengeful to my mind. Rhysol seems the evident choice, but I think Krysus might be worse than Rhysol in a way. She seems less predictable.

3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? I do not have any Gnosis Marks.

4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? I would spill my blood if I was asked to do so, but not die. I would fast but I could not cut off any limbs. I would travel absolutely anywhere in Mizahar even if it took time to do so. I would devote my life to them if they insisted, but I am not their plaything or their puppet, and I can only follow my conscience.

5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? I don't think I could kill without reason. It would depend. And self-mutilation is best avoided too.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? If I were to be cynical then I'd tell you that I live because I'm scared of dying. At one point in my life that would have been true: tired of living and scared of dying. Currently, though, I live because I think I might be happy. It's difficult sometimes to do but, at times, we all have to take a moment while we're laughing or joking or have just come off stage to a round of applause: "Yes. I'm happy."

2. What is the best part of life? That moment where you can stop for a moment and say, "Yes. I'm happy." And love: being in love with someone and never needing to say anything or kiss or touch each other, but knowing that the sheer presence of a partner is enough.

3. What is the best part of death? Peace. And, who knows? Whatever it is, death does not scare me. I have long since accepted that it comes for us all.

4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Quickly.

5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? It is all vanity, but I like to think that one day I will be a great actress and that I might be known for that.
Last edited by Adelaide Sitai on July 14th, 2015, 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adelaide Sitai

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Adelaide's Plotnotes

Postby Adelaide Sitai on September 25th, 2014, 10:44 pm

Keeping track of the Consequences of my actions:

Summer 514AV:

1) Adelaide will be rather embarrassed and flustered on any given encounter with Amarantha Morealis. This can be overcome by spending a considerable amount of time alone with her and getting to know her on a personal level.

Autumn 514AV:

<3
Adelaide Sitai

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes