Closed The Azenth's Encore

I'saya Tuvalik performs again in Zeltiva.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Azenth's Encore

Postby I'saya Tuvalik on June 23rd, 2014, 5:21 am

14th Summer, 514

Breathe in. Breathe out.

The soothing thought pooled within I'saya's mind as she stood atop the coal 'stage' that she had materialized into being eleven days ago. It was, after each performance, replenished by the use of earth Reimancy, transmuted and transformed into coal, but for the moment, I'saya was simply in preparation for her performance. She had elected to wear a simple, non-skirted corset, fitted pants covering her long legs. Distinct silver jewelry adorned her wrists, ears decorated with silver earrings. Black and silver was the arrangement she had chosen for this particular day, and as such, a silver sash was tied around her waist, a ribbon holding her hair back and braided into a single, long, twisting braid that swayed with each movement upon her back.

The Tuvalik was excited. Her previous performance had gone much better than expected, and the fire that burned within I'saya shone brightly, her Azenth mark flaring with the buzzing excitement within her body as she stretched the muscles of her arms and legs, allowing the deep, welling burn to relax her muscles. Each moment that passed, however, was a precious gift, and I'saya decided that rather than focus intensely upon her exercises, that she needed to begin her performance.

A small crowd had begun to gather as I'saya prepared herself, and when she finally took to the center of the stage, a bright smile worn upon her features, she found that the fears of earlier performances, the chill that had settled down her spine, was utterly forgotten. The Tuvalik felt the welling excitement in the crowd, the roaring sway of emotion bursting forth, excitement, bewilderment, curiosity... All three spiraled into one another, twisting and shaping into an inevitable firestorm of emotion that I'saya could not quite identify individually. She grinned at her crowd as she reached for two torches that she had brought with her. The firedancer reached into the inner fabric of the soul, pulling from it djed which she transformed into Res.

Deep vermilion gas emanated from her feet as she layered it over the coals, setting it ablaze with a single moment of transmutation. The heat boiled over the coals, setting the fifteen foot square that she had created ablaze. Burning embers collected beneath her feet, but she did not feel the bite of fire's wrath. Rather, the sensation was that of tickling fingers along her toes and soles, the sensation one that I'saya treasured, but she had no time to reminisce. It was time to perform. The Tuvalik heiress raised a single foot from the ground, bending it and pressing the sole of her foot against her knee, the redhead leaning her body back ever so slightly before she dipped both torches, each fitted with an oil-covered rag, and struck them against the coal floor.

Immediately, the set ablaze, rags burning and setting the torch alight, smoke pluming from the torches just as I'saya tossed the first into the air. The second followed just as she instructed the closest person in the crowd to throw her a third torch, The Tuvalik setting her elevated foot back on the ground as the spectator placed the torch upon the burning coal floor of the stage. It immediately set ablaze, as well, the Tuvalik quickly lifting the torch with her foot, sending it flipping skyward through the air before I'saya caught it with her right hand. One torch was at the precipice of reaching her, I'saya catching it and sending the other hand's torch into the air before repeating the cycle a total of three times.

It was becoming difficult to continue, and before the Tuvalik could drop a torch and ruin the performance, she built again upon her Res, drawing it from her lips, vermilion Res seeping from her mouth and attracting the flames within the rising torch. She willed the flames to move upwards, encompassing the entire torch before I'saya set the ambient Res ablaze, as well. The torch was incinerated in that moment, destroyed completely by I'saya's Reimancy as the woman caught both torches in each hand. Pleasure rolled down the woman's spine, chills followed by heat permeating through her form as bright laughter escaped her lips.

The young woman took a very light bow before moving back from the stage. The crowd dispersed, but did not fully leave, knowing that it would be merely a matter of chimes before the Tuvalik performed again.

Common | Arumenic
I'saya Tuvalik
Player

Words: 48140
Joined roleplay: June 6th, 2014, 5:28 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Azenth's Encore

Postby I'saya Tuvalik on August 4th, 2014, 2:36 am

Timestamp

Several chimes passed as I'saya prepared her next feat. It was by no means a simple feat, and the woman decided to implement the use of Reimancy to create. A breath pulled at the young woman's lungs as she breached into the weave of her soul, eliciting from it the tapestry of her djed. She coaxed it from within, pulling upon it, drawing it, and when she did, the Res flowed from her hands as a liquid. Vibrant vermillion hues spilled from her palms, the Azenth manipulating it with her mind, physically shaping it into a long, cylindrical staff shape. A vertical, cylindrical pole with two pegs sticking out of it, one at two feet high and another facing in the opposite direction at five feet high. When the form was complete, she willed transmutation.

The Res formed a vertical pole made from smooth stone, earth attracted from the ground at the moment of transmutation to complete a seamless structure. The smooth stone met with coal to form the pole, and the Tuvalik stepped onto the bottom rung of the pole. Heat still permeated at her form, the flames died down with the lack of fire now fueling them, but the heat, the burning of the coals, was still present and felt. The Azenth clasped at the pole with her legs, using the momentum of her core to send her body spinning about it, though she slowly fell down the length of the pole due to the fact that she could not cling to it.

She noted this, and as consequence, extended her body fully, pushing off from the pole with her legs and lurching forward. Small cuts formed on her hands as she rolled onto the ground, maneuvering into a tight ball before springing to the feet. One last step forward would be had before she flipped into the air, using the momentum and the strength of her core to execute the action. As she did so, she welled Res at the balls of her feet, intent on caking it upon the surface of her skin as she flipped. The action was not synchronized correctly, and when she landed, she was unable to trigger the burst into flames of the Res as she desired, though she managed it four ticks afterwards. The flames licked at her feet, coursing through the coals, a deep orange glow lighting the coals before they dimmed.

The Azenth pursed her lips in disappointment at her inability to time her abilities correctly, but she would seek to improve upon this later. Instead, she swayed. A slow, carefree swayed moved the woman's body, the motion slowly, steady evolving into a more complex dance as she moved her legs. Two steps to the left, two to the right, one forward. A flourish of her arms, a slow kick of her right leg. Then, she wove further Reimancy. Djed welled at the surface of her skin, Res oozing from her pores, clinging to the skin before it was set ablaze. The flames lingered on her skin for several ticks before dissipating. Her corset was not endangered this time around, and she set about to make the motion seem effortless, slow... Flowy.

The woman closed off her performance, a deep satisfaction welling in her mind as the crows clapped slowly. I'saya was not confident in her ability to dance, but to dance with flames upon one's body was surely a sight to behold. When the Azenth was finished for the day, she set a prayer to great Ivak, blowing a kiss to the burning coals beneath her, vibrant brown eyes would appear orange in the glow of the blaze, but I'saya was done. In time, the coals would burn out, but I'saya did not stick around to watch it happen. The Azenth felt a yawn escape from her lips as she gathered her things, sleep calling to her mind.

Another day, another crowd entertained, hopefully. Praise be to Ivak.

Common | Arumenic
I'saya Tuvalik
Player

Words: 48140
Joined roleplay: June 6th, 2014, 5:28 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Azenth's Encore

Postby Redd on August 20th, 2014, 8:11 am

I’saya Tuvalik

Knowledge :

Skills

Skill XP
Reimancy +2XP
Acrobatics +2XP
Dance +1XP
Busking +2XP
Observation +1XP
Juggling +1XP
Construction +1XP

Lores
➢ Performance: Mental preparations are needed
➢ Performance: Causes a firestorm of emotions
➢ Pole: Unable to cling to it
➢ Timing: Needs work
➢ Reimancy: Heavy use is tiring
➢ Acrobatics: Balancing on one foot
➢ Juggling: Tossing three torches
➢ Reimancy: Setting oneself on fire
➢ Construction: Using Res to construct a pole

Micellaneous :

Injuries
➢ Small cuts to the hands
- Three days to heal with treatment
- Five days to heal without treatment
- Very low risk of infection

Loot/Expenses
➢ N/A

Notes

➢ Due to the fact that there is no ST within Zeltiva, you will have to submit your job threads to the help desk in order to receive your wages for the season.

➢ Lovely thread, it was very easy to get caught up in the detail that you provided, I certainly enjoyed it as it was mesmerizing in a way. If you feel that I have missed out anything, please let me know as soon as possible.

If you feel that I have left out something or made an error of some kind, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you have any questions or comments, again feel free to contact me. I don't bite, I swear. Also, remember to either delete your grade request or edit it as 'graded'.
Redd
The One-Eyed Wolf

Words: 425591
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 1:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)