Hi, new forum roleplayer and kinda confused

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Avline Silverwood on August 27th, 2014, 9:17 am

Hi all, uhmm… So I've been roleplaying for about a month now on an app called palringo… But I heard that roleplaying on forums is much better so I decided to try my hand at it. I've made my character, the character sheet is in my notes but I'm not sure if she's alright or not and I'm not really sure how to get around this sits either… I'm a somewhat novelist so I'm really excited to try and roleplay with you all, if I could figure out how. If you all could help be I'd be really grateful. Thank you~ I look forward to meeting you all. ^_^
Avline Silverwood

"A mask conceals me, for no one see; the person who, is really inside of me."
Avline Silverwood
Player

Words: 8004
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2014, 7:05 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Salumi Ahera on August 27th, 2014, 10:27 am

Hi Avline, welcome to the site! High fives and all that jazz.
I don't know what Palvine is, but forums are easy enough to get used to, IMO anyway.

The biggest thing with the site I think is definitely reading as much of the lore as possible to understand the setting. As you start to grasp it, everything will fall into place a little more.
I'm brand new too, but if you end up starting in Riverfall, we can RP together and I'd be more than happy to help with anything I can. ~_^
Salumi Ahera
Associate implementor

Words: 16589
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2014, 12:41 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Postby Sydelle Faraway on August 27th, 2014, 12:45 pm

Welcome to it, Avline!

It can be a bit daunting here - there's a lot to take in, what with all the options available for character creation and then the lore. I'll assume you're plugging your way through all of that, if you're already working on your character sheet.

You should post that here and then leave a note in here so that one of the liaisons can give it the seal of approval. If there's any improvement needed, someone will let you know and help you out fixing it, too.

If there's anything I can help with, let me know! Happy writing! :)
Sydelle Faraway
Player

Words: 33563
Joined roleplay: August 10th, 2014, 6:31 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Avline Silverwood on August 27th, 2014, 4:59 pm

Alright, thank you ^_^ Alas however, being that I've done my character sheet and Avline is a Konti who is too afraid to leave the city and explore, with out some major convincing, because of her past, her starting point should only be Mura. If she somehow finds a way down to Riverfall I'd be happy to roleplay with you. I've read up on everything about Mura and Konti I think but I haven't read anything about Lores yet so that'll be my next step while waiting for my character to be approved. ^_^
Avline Silverwood

"A mask conceals me, for no one see; the person who, is really inside of me."
Avline Silverwood
Player

Words: 8004
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2014, 7:05 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Garland on August 27th, 2014, 5:03 pm

Welcome! Have fun and good luck. There is a lot of lore. And everything else has already been said. Have fun, write a lot and enjoy the company :3
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Nightmare on August 28th, 2014, 1:40 am

Hello hello!

Additionally if you have any specfic questions you may PM me directly, or visit chat to get some help. As a storyteller/mod its part of my job to help out any new players struggling to get a grasp of the site. So please, don't be shy!

Welcome to Mizahar!
If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)