The Training has Begun- [Tabby]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A village cut off from the rest of Mizahar by the Valterrian, slowly reestablishing contact with the outside world.

Postby Alodian Aviastas on September 28th, 2010, 11:51 pm

Alodian saw the way Master Jarret looked at Mihai. He had such an adoration for the boy, and it made Alodian look at him in a new way. He watched as the young boy made his way over to him, and wrapped his good arm around him. Alodian knelt down to Mihai's level, giving the boy a gently hug. "You are most welcome, Mihai. Just do be careful, alright? You are a growing boy, and you don't want to stunt that by constantly making noodles of your body parts!" Alodian exclaimed in an exaggerated manner. He gave the boy his biggest smile, as he let him go.

"Come back if you need us, but hopefully that won't be so soon," he said in jest, turning to Jarret. "I cleaned up the the back, so there is nothign back there to be done. Is there anything you wish for me to do?" he asked, as he waited for his mentor to guide him to his next task at hand.
Alodian Aviastas
The Wandering Healer

Words: 38674
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2010, 2:24 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Peer Reviewer (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Tabarnac on September 30th, 2010, 1:46 am

Jarret grunted, back to brusqueness, even if Alodian had had a peek into what lay beneath. As soon as Mihai ran off, he peered at his new apprentice as if still deciding on him. Huffing, he started toward the door that led to his sleeping quarters.

"Clean up the front. It's time for my nap. Wake me if there are any emergencies you can't take care of on your own." He paused at the door for just a moment. "You did all right."
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Words: 346698
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Alodian Aviastas on September 30th, 2010, 3:11 am

Alodian saw the change in Jarret. He had almost wished that it would have lasted a little longer, so he could have had a little more insight as to who the man was beneath the oldness. When he spoke, Alodian nodded, as he started to clean. He heard Jarret stopped in the doorway, Alodian turned. When he had said that he had did good, Alodian smiled. "Thanks Master Jarret, and I will," he said, as he went back to the cleaning.

It had been a busy day so far and he could use a nap himself. But keeping a healthy work environment was key. He got to sweeping and sanitizing the workplace. After he was done, he took a seat behind the counter, waiting to see if anyone else was going to come.
Alodian Aviastas
The Wandering Healer

Words: 38674
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2010, 2:24 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Peer Reviewer (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Tabarnac on October 4th, 2010, 12:29 am

XP Award!

Alodian
XP Award: Herbalism +5; Philtering +5; Medicine +3
Lore: Tincture of Cinquefoil; Tincture (general); Tincture of Opium (Laudanum); Willow Bark Tea; Comfrey Tea

Additional Notes:
Alodian is now established as an apprentice healer. We can discuss seasonal income and expenses in PMs later. Oh, and Jarret will tell him later about the possible side-effects of ingesting comfrey. I just had a brain fart and forgot to add that in.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Keep writing!
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Words: 346698
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous