[Location] Snowsong Hold

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

[Location] Snowsong Hold

Postby Cheshire on October 6th, 2010, 1:39 am

Snowsong Hold

The masters of music in Avanthal live in Snowsong Hold. When the founding settlers wanted to found their Hold they searched for the land where the winds blew through the trees in such a way where it sounded like music. Due to this constant musical muse they became inspired to create music. They excel in Singing, Musical Composition, Carving, Writing, and Poetry. They make their own instruments and often teach others to play music. To a Snowsong their instrument is like a bondmate. They treat their instrument with the upmost respect and care. Snowsong's claim that the sound that their instruments make is not music but is the epitome their soul.

The Hold is one of the smaller Holds but it has many rooms for teaching music and making the Hold's famed instruments. All the rooms have wonderful acoustics. The Iceglaze hold took special care in building the Snowsong Hold. While other Holds did not need specially made rooms for acoustics Snowsong did. With this in mind all the rooms have fantastic acoustics.
Last edited by Valkyrie on March 5th, 2013, 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixing spelling and capitalization errors
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)