[Verified by Crosspatch] Cantillion

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Cantillion

Postby Cantillion on September 16th, 2014, 6:36 pm

Cantillion

She told him he was born there, on the first day of Winter, in 489, in the dark, but it was clear that he did not belong. No others in his family looked like he did, in the depths of Xy. His hair, black and wiry from lack of care. His skin, tinted an olive hue, rather than the ashy black of his masters. No wings apparent, but his eyes ever-changing, much to the fascination of his owner. He was a Vantha. He was a slave to the Zith.

For the longest time, there were no names. He was simply a curio to be prodded and admired by her. She particularly enjoyed the emerald hues of his eyes as she locked gazes with him. To her, it was fear made visible, and while she had little taste for the arts, she saw beauty in his gemstone eyes; it left her with a sense of mild euphoria that accompanied the hunt itself. But as he grew, proper communication became a necessity, and so he was transformed from a mere trinket into a proper tool. She named him "Cantillion", for little reason beyond the way the sound escaped her mouth. He was to call her "Mistress", for that was what she was to him.

Mistress had two children of her own, twin sons, and he was instructed to aid her in their care. Little more than a child himself, he had no choice but to obey. As they grew, they acquired their mother's taste for his shifting eyes, but also her sense of caution. To her, he was something not easily replaced, like an expensive knick-knack from a foreign land. But he was made durable, placed under the strain of physical punishments; constant reminders that, though his life would not easily come to an end with Mistress, his body would withstand a great deal of pain regardless. He was their never-ending source of entertainment, urged to remember the bloody hunting tales spun by Mistress to her children, so that he could deliver them in her absence on a regular basis, making crude drawings to accompany them with what few tools were provided to him. At time, it seemed he was as much a child to Mistress as her true sons, but while he was certainly treated better than other slaves, the fact remained that Cantillion was less than Zith.

As the two children grew, Cantillion gave them names for him to call them by: Jet, and Midnight. They did not disapprove. As was customary, Mistress began instructing Jet and Midnight in the art of hunting. Cantillion, her loyal slave, would carry their things for them. She educated them in the anatomy of their common prey, pointing out weaknesses and showing them methods of attack. From time to time, he served as a model to demonstrate the arts of hunting other humans. While they did laugh at his fearful displays, and they did admire those viridian eyes, Cantillion was learning as well.

Strength and stamina came naturally; it was required in his tasks. The hue of his eyes could be manipulated; by breathing quickly and straining his eyes, as if alert or in a panic, he could create the green hues that his Mistress loved. He absorbed the art of hunting from his willing teachers; without ever firing so much as a single arrow, he was learning the weaknesses of other creatures, and while Mistress educated her sons on the weaknesses of human beings, Cantillion realized that the Zith were vulnerable in much the same ways.

Time moved forward, and Jet rose to the challenge. Eager to prove himself the superior brother, he was eager to attempt a hunt on his own. Mistress believed in his talents and his training, and as a sign of good faith, sent Cantillion along to accompany him, little more than a beast of burden. This decision was Mistress' greatest mistake. The hunt began well, Jet in lively pursuit with bloodlust boiling, Cantillion rushing to keep pace. Soon enough, their prey had fallen to Jet's bow, and he rejoiced. In his haste, he handed off his bow and quiver of arrows to Cantillion, as he rushed to skin his kill. This decision was Jet's greatest mistake.

In all the time Cantillion had accompanied them in their hunting, not once had he been allowed to touch a weapon. But he had watched, and he had learned. With a slow, silent breath, he raised Jet's bow in front of him, spreading his feet as he had seen done before. He pulled an arrow from Jet's quiver and nocked it, pressing it gently against the string. Slowly, very slowly, he pulled the arrow back, Jet none the wiser. To him, Cantillion was harmless. His eyes flashed green as he mustered all of his courage against his fear, and then, he let the arrow fly. Whether by beginner's luck, or divine will, the arrow found its most potent target, piercing Jet's back, and Jet's heart. As the Zith collapsed on his half-skinned carcass, Cantillion exhaled heavily, his hand still gripping the bow tight. For the first time in a long time, his eyes were tinged with a hint of deep blue, a great sense of calm falling over him.

There wouldn't be much time. Soon, Mistress would come looking for her son. He did not intend to stay a moment longer. He ran to the North. He kept Jet's supplies, his bow and his arrows, unsure of just how long he would be travelling. Fortunately, it was not long at all that he stumbled upon the road, and by the good graces of a travelling caravan, was allowed to ride along to Syliras in exchange for a few gruesome Zith tales and a handful of crude drawings. Once aware of his life as a slave, he was shown pity by the city, and provided a place to stay, until he could find his own way.

Now, Cantillion copes with his newfound freedom, but also with the sense of dread that Mistress will know what he did, and even worse, that she will find him. He keeps Jet's bow, as a constant reminder of this threat, and comes to a decision: he must learn to protect himself. Cantillion will not live in fear a moment longer, and resolves himself to learn magic from the Syliran Knights.

During the Fall of 514 AV, he trains under Sergeant Mage-Knight Dra-Nelsa, a half-symenestran veteran Voider. Though their relationship starts off on the rocks, Cantillion begins to realize that, in spite of her dominant and commanding nature, she is a Syliran Knight, and not the same as the monster he ran away from. For the first time in his life, his willpower and resolve is put to the test for the purposes of magic, rather than the necessity of day-to-day survival, as he finds himself molded into a new person, with a new life.

Basic Info :
Name: Cantillion
Race: Human (Vantha)
Birthday: 1st of Winter, 489 AV (Age: 24)
Birthplace: Xy

Appearance: A Vantha human of average height, standing tall at 1.65 meters (~5 feet, 5 inches) and weighing in at a solid 61 kilograms (~134 pounds), with olive skin and short black hair, naturally straight, but usually wild and scraggly due to lack of care. His body is somewhat mottled with faded "scars", courtesy of his previous owners, which are most prominent on his torso. He prefers to keep his arms and legs completely covered when possible, and so prefers long sleeves and draping clothes. His eyes shift colors with his mood, as is typical with Vantha, but is otherwise unremarkable.

Character Concept :
Personality: Cantillion is naturally distrustful of others, due to his history as a slave, and has had very little social interaction in his lifetime. He is quick to scare, but is not quick to show it, and has developed something of a mental tolerance to pain through repeated physical abuse. Despite being something of a reclusive individual, he is a quick study and "quick on the uptake", so to speak.
Ethics: "Slavery is bad. Domination is evil. Freedom is nice. Zith are not."
Dislikes: Zith, slavery, controlling women, his origins, caves, Castle Xy

NPCs :

Dra-Nelsa
Name: Dra-Nelsa
Race: Half-Symenestra
DoB: Spring 44, 461 AV
PoB: Kalinor
Title: Sergeant Mage-Knight, Green Company, 3rd Regiment, Silver Quadron
Skills: 45 Weapon: Sling | 40 Unarmed Combat | 50 Voiding | 40 Glyphing | 35 Riding | 65 Acrobatics | 40 Tactics
Gnosis: 1 Sylir
Additional Info: Born in Kalinor but quickly shunned for her polluted bloodline, Dra-Nelsa and her mother arrived in Syliras while she was still young; she hardly remembers her time underground, and considers Syliras her true home.

Dra-Nelsa endured her share of prejudice as a Squire, equal parts racial, gender, and her penchant for the magical. She would have the last laugh, as such prejudice did not rise easily into Knighthood, while she achieved the rank of Sergeant Mage-Knight, which she has been content in maintaining for years. Fellow Knights know her as a placid combatant, whether through sparring or seeing her magic in action, and she is typically viewed as a reliable, if not a frightening, ally. Her heritage shows through her dexterity and reflexes, both in unarmed combat and with the sling, but her true expertise lies in Voiding.

Though she delights in passing on her knowledge to her Squires, she is by no means a friendly mentor. Sometimes cruel, always strict, Dra-Nelsa is a no-nonsense Mage-Knight; as far as teaching is concerned, there is only one pace to learn by -- her own -- and Squires who can't keep up with her find themselves repeating her lessons until they do, or don't stay her Squire for very long.

Skills
Skill Level
Language, Common Fluent
Storytelling 10
Observation 10
Wilderness Survival, Plains 5
Drawing 5
Hunting 5
Endurance 20
Tactics 5

Lore
Lore Description
Zith Child Rearing A slave to a Zith mother-of-two, Cantillion was forced to learn (the hard way) how to cater to the needs of the children of this vicious race. His experience was hardly enjoyable, but could likely be applied, in some respects, to children of most races.
Hunter's Fundamental Anatomy Lessons Learning where an animal is weakest is a crucial part of successful hunting. Years of observation and second-hand education have given Cantillion this most basic of anatomy lessons.

History
Skill/Lore Source
Storytelling +10 [Racial Bonus]
Language, Common - Fluent [Starting Package]
Observation +10 [Starting Package]
Wilderness Survival, Plains +5 [Starting Package]
Drawing +5 [Starting Package]
Hunting +5 [Starting Package]
Endurance +20 [Starting Package]
Tactics +5 [Starting Package]
LORE: Zith Child Rearing [Starting Package]
LORE: Hunter's Fundamental Anatomy Lessons [Starting Package]

Gnosis
Gnosis Description Source

Possessions
Item(s) Quantity Description
Simple Shirt 1 Basic and generic. The sleeves are a bit too long, going a few inches past the wrists, since it wasn't tailor-made for you, but at least the fabric's light. It's a sort of off-white color.
Simple Pants 1 Basic and generic. The pant legs are a bit too long, dragging a bit along the ground as you walk, since it wasn't tailor-made for you, but at least they're durable. It's a sort of light-brown color.
Simple Boots 1 A pair of generic boots, one for each foot. Fortunately they're just your size, or you might get blisters. They're a sort of light-brown color.
Simple Undergarments 1 Basic and generic. They keep things in place and do little else. They're a sort of off-white color.
Simple Cloak 1 Basic and generic. If you didn't know better, you'd say it was just a potato sack cut open to be worn around the shoulders. It's not comfortable, but it's yours. It's a sort of brown color.
Waterskin 1 A skin made out of some animal's hide, it's of fairly low quality. It'll hold your water, but it does seem to taste a bit like leather if you think about it.
Set of Toiletries 1 For the typical human male's hygiene purposes.
Knife - Dinner 1 This knife's only good enough to kill something that's already dead and on your plate. It'll still hurt, though.
Flint Set 1 A bit of flint and steel, perfect for starting fires and amusing small children everywhere.
Backpack 1 A pack that can carry most of your small things. Careful not to overpack it, or you'll hurt yourself!
Jet's Iron Longbow 1 The longbow you used to kill Jet, one of your former Zith masters, before escaping. You don't really have any intent to put it to use, but you keep it around as a reminder.
Jet's Leather Quiver 1 A black, leather quiver given to Jet by his mother, Mistress. You don't really have any intent to put it to use, but you keep it around as a reminder.
Jet's Steel-Tipped Arrows 10 A set of arrows taken from Jet after you killed him. You don't really have any intent to put them to use, but you keep them around as a reminder.

Finances
Date Transaction (GM/SM/CM) Source
Single Transactions
1st of Fall, 514 AV +100/0/0 [Starting Package]
1st of Fall, 514 AV -20/5/0 [Quiver and Arrows Excess Heirloom Cost]
6th of Fall, 514 AV -5/0/0 [Payment to Athaera]
Recurring Transactions
Seasonal Living Expenses (From <1st of Fall> to <10th of Fall>) -5/0/0 Poor
Seasonal Living Expenses (From <11th of Fall> onwards>) <Paid by Knights> Common
Season Total: +69/5/0

Homes
Location Housing Contents
Syliras 20x20 Apartment in Stormhold Citadel A couple of tables, a bed, and a small chest. Nothing out of the ordinary, courtesy of the city. Expired as of <10th of Fall>
Syliras Squire's Communal Barracks Living space is limited and shared with other Squires.

Thread Timeline
Date(s) Thread Summary
4th of Fall, 514 AV [Syliras Entrance] The Main Gates Cantillion arrives in Syliras with the aid of a rescuing caravan, who assist him in obtaining a permanent residence in the city. His future is still uncertain.
6th of Fall, 514 AV A Mysterious Exchange Cantillion receives a response to his Bulletin Board request for a hunter's advice.
10th of Fall, 514 AV Syliran Order Recruitment Office Cantillion decides to become a Mage-Squire in service to the Syliran Knights, in an effort to learn magic to protect himself.
10th of Fall, 514 AV [Squire Dormitories] Life Adjustment Cantillion moves into the Squire Dormitories and meets one of his dormmates, Ball.
12th - 29th of Fall, 514 AV Dra-Nelsa's Point Cantillion works towards understanding the fundamentals of Voiding magic with his patron, Dra-Nelsa. Over the course of many days he reaches a breaking point and creates his first portal to the Void.
15th of Fall, 514 AV I Guess I Could Try It... Cantillion goes to the Rearing Stallion for a drink after his daily training, and meets another Squire.
30th of Fall, 514 AV [Antinous Training Grounds] Heavy Duty Cantillion gets his first taste of full plate armor, embarrasses himself at the Antinous Training Grounds, has lunch with his patron, and receives an important lesson in Voiding as well.
Last edited by Cantillion on November 4th, 2014, 2:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
Am I active? Check my Scrapbook! | Contribute to my nightmares!
Cantillion
So Perfectly Cantillion

Words: 34477
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2014, 2:39 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Cantillion

Postby Cantillion on October 25th, 2014, 4:50 am

Cantillion

General Information :
1. What is your Name? I am Cantillion. It's the name that was given to me by my former Zith owner. If there is any meaning in it, I haven't found it yet.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? No, I do not.
3. How old are you? I was told that my birthday was the 1st of Winter, 489 AV. I have no way to verify this, but if it's true, I'm currently 24 years old.
4. What is your height? I am about 5 feet, 5 inches tall.
5. What is your weight? I weigh in consistently around 134 pounds.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. I'm just someone who's looking for a different life, and I am well aware that there might be Zith hunting me on a regular basis.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. I come off as shy, lean, and lacking in confidence. They're probably not wrong.
3. What is your favorite body feature? My eyes are the greatest source of my woes thus far, but they are also likely the only reason I am still alive today.
4. How physically fit are you? Though I do not have the muscle tone of a bodybuilder, I am by no means a weak man for my size. What I lack in raw strength, I make up for in endurance.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? I dress lackadaisical, though I make certain to stay up to the standards of the Syliran Knights, as I am presently a Squire in their custody. My normally straight hair tends to be left to its own devices; I'm not out to impress anyone with my appearance. I do make efforts to cover my arms and legs, covering the minor scarring that exists there.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? I do not know who my birth parents are, or were.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I wouldn't know.
3. What is your extended family like? I wouldn't know.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? I do not have any close friends, but if I did, they would be the people I could rely on, as if they were a family.
5. Do you treat animals like family? No. Though I understand the concept of keeping tamed animals as pets, my own experience as a sort of "pet" has left me dull to that sort of affection between owner and animal.

1. Where were you born? To my knowledge, I was born in the Zith colony under Castle Xy.
2. Where do you live now? After escaping Xy on a hunt-gone-wrong, I made my way to Syliras, where I currently reside.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? So long as there are no Zith around, I could live just about anywhere that I felt safe.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? No, I do not.
5. Where do you fear to be? Back in the depths of Xy.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) What scars I have are unobtrusive and hardly noticeable, with most being on my torso, with a few along my arms and legs.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? I am right-handed.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I am fluent in Common, as it was necessary for my Zith owners to communicate with me. I am not familiar with any other language.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I have a tendency to apologize, and a fear of punishment, and especially, Zith.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? I have no desire for any sort of body art at this time.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I am presently a Mage-Squire in the Order of the Syliran Knights, in Syliras.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I enjoy learning the art of Voiding from my patron mage-knight, as it allows me a feeling of power that I have not had before in my life.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? I am not certain what I want to do with my life, at this point.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? I do not admire any one occupation over the other.
5. What occupation do you least like? Why? I do not detest any one occupation over the other.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? I was obedient out of necessity; as such, I don't get angry often.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? My childhood was miserable, I don't have a favorite memory to choose from.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? Every waking moment was a living nightmare, in my eyes.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? I was a slave, and had to do as I was told. I've never known my real parents.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? Ironically, my Zith owner, Mistress, taught me enough by proxy for me to escape her custody.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? I know very little about the world beyond Xy. I have a basic education in regards to hunting, but have never actually done any hunting myself. My real education was in helping to take care of my Zith master's two sons as they grew up.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? I enjoy learning magic, especially Voiding magic. I do not dislike learning other things, and my former lifestyle has taught me to learn quickly and remember details specifically, so as to avoid undue punishments.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Most of my knowledge across my life came from my former master, Mistress, and her sons, Jet and Midnight. Recently, I have learned more practical skills, such as Voiding, from my patron mage-knight in Syliras, Dra-Nelsa.
4. How do you learn best? I learn best by listening and by practice; physical models that demonstrate abstract principals, as well as situational analogies, are also good for teaching lessons.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? I want to learn enough to protect myself from the Zith that I am certain are hunting me down.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? I have not had anyone to form a close bond with, though I do like being with people that don't punish me, by default.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? I do not trust easily, as I have had little reason to do so in the past.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I consider women to be sexually attractive, though I lack the drive to pursue such relationships.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Romantically, no.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Romantically, no.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. I have never had cause to drink, or become intoxicated.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No, the concept is alien to my lifestyle.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? I have no preference at this time.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No, I have not.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. They do not affect me, and so I have no real opinion on the subject.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? I would occasionally be allowed to draw, when under the reigns of my former Zith masters. I have no real hobbies, now that I have escaped.
2. Do you like to read? I am not opposed to reading, though I have developed a distaste for hunting tales.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? I am annoyed when I find myself powerless in a situation, but this translates into fear and reluctant acceptance.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? I am most relaxed when I am sleeping. I have no activities to lighten my mood.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? I am easily embarrassed by own failures and shortcomings.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? I have no particular favorite, though my eyes are often green, due to being alert, or afraid.
2. What is your favorite time of day? I prefer the light of the sun on my face. With most of my training taking place in the afternoon, it has quickly become my favorite time of day.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? I find portals to the Void to be particularly mesmerizing and beautiful.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I will eat anything that won't kill me, assuming I'm hungry enough to eat it.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I like sunny days, cloudless or overcast. Adverse weather doesn't frighten me.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? I am generally optimistic, though I have a pessimistic streak when it comes to Zith.
2. What are your religious views? I have no concept of religion beyond the scope of the Zith's Great Rending creation myth. Zith religion does not apply to me, regardless, and so I am not fazed by it.
3. Would you be able to kill? I can, and have killed before, when a single Zith was the only obstacle to my freedom, and the means presented themselves.
4. What are your views on sex? My experiences have not been good ones.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? This question troubles me, as I don't know the answer.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? The worst thing, and best thing, I've ever done is kill Jet, one of the Zith who owned me.
2. What is your greatest regret? Despite whatever situation I've driven myself into, I have no regrets at all.
3. What is your best/worst memory? My best memory is finding the caravan that brought me to Syliras after days of wandering alone and afraid. My worst memories involve Mistress staring into my eyes for her own enjoyment.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I can't imagine a life beyond what I've experienced, and I'm not sure I'd want to trade off for the unknown, even with a life as miserable as mine has been so far.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? I opened my first portal to the Void and became a Voider.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I am honest, to a point. I know well enough to keep my thoughts to myself, especially when dealing with sources of authority and pain.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I despise the Zith, with extreme prejudice.
3. What makes you happy? I am truly happy when practicing Voiding magic, as it makes me feel stronger than I am.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? I don't have anyone, or anything, quite like that.
5. What makes you angry? Mistress.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? I treat others politely.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? I suppose the most important person in my life, beyond myself, is presently my patron mage-knight, Dra-Nelsa. Without her, I would be entirely powerless.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? I respect, and slightly fear, Dra-Nelsa's experience, knowledge, and power.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. I have no idea what I might want in an ideal lover. Most likely, it would be someone who cared about me, but also someone who made me feel safe.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why I trust the Syliran Knights to look out for me, so long as I'm in Syliras.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I would much rather avoid conflict if it wasn't necessary, but if relenting or surrendering is not an acceptable possibility, I will fight.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No, not me.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? I don't function any better or worse depending on the number of people around me.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Only to the point that I don't want them to punish me for something I've done; I will apologize profusely, to that end.
5. What do you think of others, in general? There are nice people, and there are monsters.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? I can endure, and I can remember.
2. What is your greatest weakness? I am afraid, and I am unlearned.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would want to be stronger than I am right now.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? I am an introvert.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Mentally, I am organized. Physically, I tend to be in disarray.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? I have no concept of religion beyond the scope of the Zith's Great Rending creation myth.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? I have no concept of religion beyond the scope of the Zith's Great Rending creation myth.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? No, I do not.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? I have no deity.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? I have no deity.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? I don't know what I live for, an issue that drives me, subconsciously.
2. What is the best part of life? The best part is that it promises to get better, eventually.
3. What is the best part of death? The best part is that it's going to happen, eventually.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Hopefully, I would die doing something significant, so as to give my life meaning.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? I would like to be remembered as someone who was not weak, or afraid.
Am I active? Check my Scrapbook! | Contribute to my nightmares!
Cantillion
So Perfectly Cantillion

Words: 34477
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2014, 2:39 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook