[Ravok DS Office - Nemesis] Fortune and Retribution

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Nemesis on April 7th, 2014, 8:53 pm

Greetings!
Welcome to my office. I am Nemesis, Ravok’s Domain Storyteller. My role here is to assist the wonderful Abstract in all things related to Rhysol’s awesome domain. As such, I am here to help all PCs within Ravok, and surrounding Sylira, with anything that might be required. My role involves, but is not limited to, Development, Grading and Moderation.

Development
Have an awesome idea for Ravok? A new NPC/location/event? No matter what it is, Abstract and I would love to hear about it. If the idea seems sound, well awesome! If not, then we’re here to work on it with you until everything is fine and dandy! Any such development ideas should be posted in the Ravokian Development Thread.

Grading
If you have any grading requests, my office is not a fast track for your threads to be graded faster. Please do not post grade requests in my office. If you do, I will ask you to repost it in the appropriate domain request thread, move it myself, or leave it here and grade it after I have graded any in the request thread. The problem with the third option is that I have a memory like a sieve when it comes to things I shouldn’t have to remember. I wouldn’t risk that if I were you, so just post it in the Ravokian Request Thread; I promise it won’t take us too long to get to your post.

Moderated Threads
I will take on a maximum of three moderated threads at a time for now, at least until I graduate from University in June and I work out what I’m doing with my life afterwards. Should I receive ore than three requests, priority will go to those requested first. The rest will form the beginnings of a waiting list of sorts.

As to thread subject matter, I enjoy a wide variety of themes when it comes to writing, but I have little interest in pure training or combat threads. Fighting for the sake of fighting, with little to no actual character development takes away all of the intrigue and fun from my writing and no one wants to lose joy in writing :(

I also won’t engage in threads that you meticulously plan out and give to me. I delight in screwing people over surprising people and I want the freedom to develop little twists, turns and even fiery hoops for your character to jump through at my whim. In this vein, you must also remember that, should you want to have me moderate a thread for you, any stupid actions on you character’s part might result in death, loss of limb and/or other such injuries. But don’t let that deter you – I’ll only feel obliged to award injury if you’re stupid… and you’re not stupid, are you? :)

So hit me up with Moderated Thread requests here or via PM and we’ll talk about what you want to get out of a thread with me. But remember my disclaimer that the thread might lead us in other directions… or you might be playing a ghost in your next thread. Information I would like to have:
    *Names of thread participants
    *A brief description of thread
    *A brief list of possible goals
    *Anything you deem important to share with me.

To wrap things up, if you have any questions, concerns, want a little help/discussion over something, or are just looking for a friendly chat, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Last edited by Nemesis on February 5th, 2015, 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nemesis
Fortune and Retribution

Words: 296717
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 8:36 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Postby Nemesis on October 2nd, 2014, 1:18 pm

Yayness! A little list for me to keep track of what I've done, what I'm doing and what I'm planning to do :3

Thread List
Thread Name Participants Status
[Spring SQ] Excursion (Right) Inoadar, Miro & Venser Rush Completed
[Spring SQ] Excursion (Left) Daegron, Piraen Saneka & Sevris Abandoned*
Duplicity Inoadar Completed
[Summer SQ] Captivity Daegron, Elias Caldera, Inoadar, Miro, Redd & Sevris Abandoned*
[Winter SQ] Alliance Alea Davenport, Annalisa Marin, Clyde Sullins, Inoadar & Valerius Nitrozian Ongoing
The Power of the Void Annalisa Marin Ongoing
Even Worse Pain Irriari Abandoned*
Selling and Stryfe Clyde Sullins Ongoing
His Return Irriari & Marcus Drago Completed
The Great Escape Alea Davenport, Faolan Lundgren, Light Dicey & Yoona Ongoing
In the Company of Chaos Elias Caldera Ongoing

*Players, please PM me if you return and wish to continue your thread(s).

Waiting List
PC Name Plot
Inoadar Secret things!
Clyde Sullins Second Chaon Mark & Promotion.
Orion Michaels He won't know until it hits him. Srsly.
Rhov Capture and slavery travel thread.
Sevris Chaon Mark Numero Duo

Nemesis
Fortune and Retribution

Words: 296717
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 8:36 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)