Sayana's Test Templates

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Sayana's Test Templates

Postby Sayana on October 26th, 2014, 10:27 pm

Sayana smiled and then moved forward to give him a kiss on the lips. “Now, I’m ready,” she replied and reached out to take his free hand in one of hers. It was still rather chilly out, and she adjusted his jacket about her shoulders before walking briskly down the street with him. Her apartment wasn’t too far now. “Ten gold,” she repeated with a chuckle. “You’re not one to skimp on your drink. But for a good glass of wine… Oh! I don’t really have much in the ways of glassware. Just a simple cup for water. Not all that classy…” A faint blush coloured her rich brown skin. “I don’t usually have guests, but then there’s also the bottle itself. Nearly there.”

She turned into the entrance of the castle complex and began leading the squire through the winding hallways. At last they reached her apartment door. She opened it for Garland and said, “I’ll need to get some candles lit and the fire going, but make yourself comfortable.”
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)