[Adventure/Quest] Breaking the Cycle (Status: Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Re: [Adventure/Quest] Breaking the Cycle (Status: Closed)

Postby Gromhir on November 14th, 2009, 1:59 pm

Gromhir continued to listen to the beetle weighing up his options. Ahead of him lay a dark city that the beetle had warned him not to approach. Although Gromhir failed to see how such a place could be harmful to him, the beetle would not warn him if he did not need to. Nature had guided him to this place. Nature had guided him to the beetle. Nature’s path was never straight, Gromhir knew this. If he had come across this beetle then it was important.

“If your master is as wise as you say, then I will speak with him,” Gromhir said after a few moments silence. He turned his blue eyes back away from the city to the land beyond the beach they stood on. “How do I get to your master? I can carry you if it would make it easier.” Gromhir turned his silver haired head towards the creature he held once more.
The world can make you think that everything matters. But all that really matters is that the sun rises and you enjoy what you're given.
Gromhir
Resident Big Softy

Words: 90232
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2009, 6:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Lore Author (1) Donor (1)

Previous