Closed [Bronze Woods](Morgan) A Familiar Animal

Garland takes a hike in the woods when he sees a familiar red panda

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[Bronze Woods](Morgan) A Familiar Animal

Postby Garland on September 30th, 2014, 3:35 pm

He gave a large smile and poked Morgan's cheek. "I got a tent and some other supplies... Though I only have one tent, and its not mine. Its the knights, I'm only borrowing it." He sat by the fire and poked it with a stick.

He emptied his rucksack on the ground. He had a rolled up tent, one bedroll, a waterskin, his jacket, a helmet, a small pot, and a few blankets. "We can head back to the city and buy some food if you want... Or try to hunt." Which is probably more problematic than its worth. I only have 10 arrows, I don't know if I would be able to hit anything... He looked at Morgan, wondering if she was going to sleep in her animal form or normal form.

He unrolled his tent and a blanket. "Alright.... How do you set up a tent?" Now they had a another problem. Hopefully none of these items would get damaged, he didn't need more problems with his financial stuff.

He put one of the blankets around Morgan's shoulders. "I'll find you clothes, I might find some food on the way too... Unless you don't want me snooping around your stuff, which I can understand."

oocYou pick. I'm OK either way.
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Morgan on October 1st, 2014, 9:24 am

Morgan stood up from their campfire and handed Garland the blanket that he had put around her. "Thanks for this. I think I'm going to retrieve my clothes. I left it in my backpack. It's not far from here. I promise I will come back." She said, in case Garland would think she was going to disappear. She had some doubts whether to decline his offer about spending the night in the forest together, but she was sure that she could run away if he tried something. And by the look on his face when he saw her shift in front of him, she didn't think he had some bad intentions.

She turned back to the direction where she had come from and waved to Garland. "I'll be here in a minute and then we can figure out the tent." And started walking and eventually, she disappeared among the trees.

OOCI think we should end it here otherwise this thread will get confusing. We should concentrate on one thing in a thread and this is already long.
*** Current thread count: 4/5 ***
OOC Timezone: GMT +1, November word count: 3658
17.11. Full activity!
Morgan
Player

Words: 31873
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2014, 9:45 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Redd on October 31st, 2014, 7:56 am

Garland

Knowledge :

Skills

Skill XP
Observation +4XP
Socialization +5XP
Wilderness Survival +3XP

+2 Shield points for helping a citizen of the city

Lores
➢ Lore: Knight training is hard
➢ Lore: Animal can’t talk back
➢ Kelvics: Naturally naked
➢ Morgan: From the orphanage
➢ Wilderness Survival: Kindling is needed for fire

Micellaneous :

Injuries
➢ N/A

Loot/Expenses
➢ N/A

Morgan

Knowledge :

Skills

Skill XP
Observation +4XP
Camouflage +1XP
Climbing +1XP
Running +1XP
Socialization +5XP
Wilderness Survival +3XP
Teaching +1XP
Acrobatics +1XP

Lores
➢ Camouflage: Tree Leaves
➢ Climbing: The higher you are, the smaller the branches
➢ Lore: Don’t trust strangers
➢ Garland: From the orphanage
➢ Wilderness Survival: Wet wood is bad for fire
➢ Wilderness Survival: Flint and steel, harder than it looks

Micellaneous :

Injuries
➢ N/A

Loot/Expenses
➢ N/A

Notes

➢ Garland, you cannot simply assume that you have the wildest horse in the stables.
➢ Garland, you do not have any lores or skill points in short/long bow and so you would not know which bow would be the better one to use for hunting.
➢ Garland, why would a squire take a tent out to somewhere for just a simple clearing check that is right on the outskirts of Syliras?
➢ Just so you guys know, a typical post is made up of 300+ words. Please try and aim for that when you guys type your posts. You also get more lores and skill points when you type more words into your posts.
➢ Over all, a cute little thread, I wish there was a skill for Flailing in embarrassment. If you feel that I have left anything out, or if you wish to talk to me about your grade, please do not hesitate to ask.

If you feel that I have left out something or made an error of some kind, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you have any questions or comments, again feel free to contact me. I don't bite, I swear. Also, remember to either delete your grade request or edit it as 'graded'.
Redd
The One-Eyed Wolf

Words: 425591
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 1:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)