[Sylira OOC Chat] Crossroads

A gathering place for all OOC Wildlands discussion.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Postby Garland on October 29th, 2014, 3:26 pm

Right, I'm waiting on Nightmare, I know he's busy though, it might take a while. I can wait.
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Twister on November 4th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Hey folks! We have a JrST that's going to be floating around the region! Please welcome Vapor into our fold! :D

How's NaNo going for everyone?
Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Perplexity on November 4th, 2014, 6:24 pm

Sylira!

Let’s all send out a huge round of applause to our new JrST, Vapor! Give him a big warm welcome, send him hugs, and make sure not to leave your ceiling fans on lest he get blown away….>.>

National Novel Writing Month is in full swing and I do so hope that all of your writing shenanigans are going well! There are lots of exciting things happening this season there is no denying that. Do you know what’s even more exciting? We’ve had more additions to the Staff! Yup. You guessed it. I’m poking all of you again. *pokepoke*

Syliras is looking awfully busy and you know what? Nightmare could use a little gremlin to give him a hand. Or two. Just think of all the things you could do! Think.

Think of them! Good.

Now let’s look elsewhere to our delightful neighbor down the Kabrin Road, Cyphrus. They have a new JrST! Mayhem! (Do keep a close eye out for falling objects when interacting with this one). Much excitement!

But the region as a whole looks a little lonely. For those of you who enjoy horses, a steady rotation of scenery and very endearing, steadfast players you should seriously consider poking Endrykas. There’s also the fancy-shmancy Kenash! Who knows maybe Vice will find his Virtue? Ha! Get it?

No?

Moving on!

Let’s not forget Riverfall! I mean, come on! You’ll be surrounded by tall, colorful, captivating, inspiring, luscious...

…grass. Because you know, Riverfall is right next to the Sea of Grass. I don’t know what you were thinking.

Oh yes, there are also the Akalak. That’s a plus!

All I’m saying is that there are still so many places open to people willing to go the distance. If you need help contact one of the Domain Storytellers or one of the Regional Storytellers for further assistance!

*poofs*

Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Garland on November 5th, 2014, 2:06 am

Great! Hope Vapor doesn't get burned out.
Garland

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nemesis on November 8th, 2014, 9:19 am

Nemesis
Hey all!

I'll jump right to the point, no need to natter and ramble like I'm usually prone to doing!

I'm in the market for an ST to help me out around Ravok. I don't know if any of you guys noticed, but our request thread went from a very respectible four to... 18... pretty much overnight. I'm glad that Ravok is booming again, but that's pretty scary and I'd love some help to keep it neatly trimmed!

Also it gets pretty lonely sometimes. I'm sure other STs will agree that it's always nice to be working with someone. We all have the other STs to talk to, of course, but none are invested as I am in Ravok... I miss when there were two of us bouncing ideas off of one another for development and moderation. Sadface.

So... If you meet the requirements (been a good boy/girl, over 60 days on site etc) and you're interested in trying your hand at being a Grader or an AS/JrST then fling me a PM and I'll happily help you on your way to that goal. Also, whilst I'd love love love to receive help in Ravok, if you have another city in mind, sent me a PM anyway! If I know you reasonably well, I'm happy to give you a reference to ST anywhere!

(But plz come to Ravok, it's the best over there!)
Nemesis
Fortune and Retribution

Words: 296717
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 8:36 pm
Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Postby Garland on November 8th, 2014, 12:00 pm

*pokes Nemi's arm* hello. I have no experience whatsoever
Garland

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Twister on November 12th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Hey there, Sylira.

Did you subscribe to this thread yet? No?

No...?

Then you should do that right now. Go on. Do it. Subscribe.

Subscriiiiiiibe.

That said, we're always on the lookout for more Storytellers. There are many cities who are in need of extra support and Cyphrus, Falyndar and Kalea are all calling out for more Storytelling assistance. NaNo will be leaving a mess behind as the month passes, so I ask that people strongly consider applying for some form of staff position by the end of November. Storytellers, CS Liaisons... even Graders are all needed. Existing Graders in the region should also get in touch with their local Storytellers to see where they can best put that fancy medal to good use. ;)

And, if you were considering staffing, perhaps you should take a look at this post by Gossamer. A new kind of staff position might be opening up if there's enough interest in it. A position specifically for world development! If this is something you'd be interested in, take a peek at the post and put your application in the HD.

If you're interested in applying for a Storyteller position, however, feel free to contact any of the Storytellers for more information, advice or to express your interest in working in their domains or regions.

Hope to hear from you! :D
Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Perplexity on November 26th, 2014, 5:21 pm

Greeting and Salutations Miza-Darlings,

It seems that I find myself in the market for a lovely Assistant Storyteller. It'll prove to be an adventure I can promise you that! Things you can expect to be doing as my Assistant include helping me to develop the infrastructure of Zeltiva. This includes revising many of the locations so that they are up to date and in keeping with the spirit of the city. You'll be privy to upcoming plots, have a hand in developing domain secrets, you'll be aiding me in establishing Zeltiva as the wealthy trade city of sailors and scholars that it should be.

Beyond that though, there are many opportunities to take hold of among the Staff. If Zeltiva doesn't catch your interest then there are many domains in need of a creative and dedicated touch. Simply get in touch with a staff member you are comfortable with and we can guide you from there! Hope to hear from you!

-Perplexity
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Imellion on December 7th, 2014, 7:23 pm

I had no idea this was here, which is definitely unfortunate.

As for the domain itself, Syliras is pretty busy, and I'm willing to help out however is really needed. Not entirely sure what all the positions are though.

For the Wildlands, I'll probably have a flashback here later this season once everything is arranged.

Avatar and post template by Avarice, Sig by Aydel
Threads: 2/3
Imellion
Player

Words: 62148
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2014, 4:50 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aventis on December 7th, 2014, 7:26 pm

Woah. Sylira OOC. Love it. I can harass Ravokians directly now.

As for AS... I'm not sure if I'm quite qualified. Sorry. I truly wish I could help

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

PreviousNext