Into the breach [Ragnor Matlian's Scrapbook]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Ragnor Matlian on November 10th, 2014, 8:29 pm

Alright, some I'm finally getting around to sketching out this character, and I'm going to do this while multitasking for the moment. I'm going to update my step by step above, while keeping track of my general thoughts here, in this essentially place-holder post. The coding will be a more sit down and slog through thing for me, so I'm going to move it to the end of things to do. Other than that, the plan is generally the same.
Ragnor Matlian
Player

Words: 62821
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2011, 11:25 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Ragnor Matlian on November 13th, 2014, 1:35 am

So I've pretty much got my character concept down, except for the mundane details of balancing skills and ledger entries and what have you, as well as establishing a physical description, but I am refraining on posting it until I've developed sufficient enough coding skill to have the character sheet look decent. After I've done my summaries, and what have you tomorrow, I'll get working on this so I can have the sheet up soon. The passage before this one that I'm keeping a record on this will be updated when that happens.

Also, how is your, the reader of this, Nano going now that it is the second week? Do you operate by a reward system for reaching a certain word count, or something else?
Ragnor Matlian
Player

Words: 62821
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2011, 11:25 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Previous