Closed To Kill a Glassbeak.

Cyq goes out and recruits Shamus the hypnotist to aid the Pycon in killing and harvesting a Glassbeak.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

To Kill a Glassbeak.

Postby Cyq on November 16th, 2014, 6:18 pm

My Words | Your Words | My Thoughts

Funny, that on the rather long walk back to the city, he actually found himself becoming engaged in the conversation, even though it was difficult already to keep his footing on the steep hills without having to split his concentration between that and talking with his new friend. "Suppose you're right. Though the same could be said for you. I may never know when I might require your services.. especially with how useful they seem, and all." If Cyq didn't already have more than enough on his plate, he may have taken more of an interest in learning about Hypnosis and eventually becoming initiated. Coupled with Auristics, there was definitely some usefulness to be had. The only threats that loomed overhead were Overgiving; the fact that he likely wouldn't have enough djed to even attempt combining the two magics together, even if he had complete control over both of them.

No no, it'd be much easier to focus on what he already had. "Good to know.. ha, I've learned that next time I want to go out and kill a Glassbeak, I need to bring along someone who knows how to use fire as well." That was the big thing, after all. He didn't have the ability to create the image of fear, but he could certainly find someone who could create something that the birds genuinely did fear. Perhaps, with time, he'd be able to create such a thing himself, without the aid of someone else. It'd make the entire process so much easier. Not that it meant that he didn't enjoy Shamus' company, far from it.

"Yes, I seem it is." With all his inner thoughts clouding his mind, he'd managed to stroll right through the city without even a thought. His mind was beginning to run on automatic. He was just too tired to even bother questioning it, or try to take control of his limbs again. "If you ever decide to join me at the Dawn Tower, I don't think you'll have any other choice but to see me." He grinned almost impishly at the man at the little quip - he'd be happy to see him, both because they could continue talking, and they could likely help one-another. They could practice Reimancy against one-another, it'd be.. well, fun.

"Until then, though, good night." Shamus had already walked far away enough that the hedgehogs words probably weren't even heard. He didn't mind, though. He was looking forwards to his bed, just as much as Shamus, if not more. The bones that he'd gathered were held tight to his chest, and his entire body hunched over them to hide them away from view as he began a slightly faster walk down the streets and back towards the Towers Respite. With luck, he'd get inside and hide all those nasty bones away quickly. With time, he'd find spare moments to maledict them all with the various effects he wished.
Cyq
A Tiny Terror

Words: 116393
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2014, 5:33 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

To Kill a Glassbeak.

Postby Brandon Blackwing on December 6th, 2014, 2:30 pm

CYQ

XP:

• Observation +5
  • Auristics +1
  • Tracking +1
  • Interrogation +1
  • Intimidation +2
  • Leadership +5
  • Drawing +1
  • Summoning +1
  • Reimancy +2
  • Butchering +2
  • Socialization +4

Lore:
  • Lhavit: The Azure
  • Shamus: Hypnotist
  • The uses of Hypnotism
  • Blackmailing Shamus
  • Summoning a Glassbeak
  • Summoning: The leash to control creatures
  • Butchering a Glassbeak
  • Promised Shamus free services

SHAMUS

XP:

• Observation +5
  • Hypnotism +4
  • Tactics +2
  • Teaching +1
  • Rhetoric +2
  • Meditation +1
  • Kukri +1
  • Butchering +1
  • Socialization +4

Lore:
  • Using Hypnotism to bargain
  • Lhavit: The Azure
  • Hypnotism: Useless when you are found out
  • Explaining the uses of Hypnotism
  • Glassbeak: habitat and fears
  • Witnessing a Summoning
  • Hypnotism : Flash
  • Butchering a Glassbeak
  • Cyq: Maledictor/ summoner Pycon
  • Cyq's promise of free services

Notes:
Nice, nice. Surprising how you guys became all friendly at the end. Danger brings people together eh? Haha, nicely done.

Cyq: +Glassbeak's tibia x2 and femur x2

Don't forget to subtract the Kina paid for items from your ledgers :)

Please remove or edit your post in the request thread.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding your grade, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

credit goes to Adelaide Sitai
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous