no angels.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

no angels.

Postby Yra on October 7th, 2014, 5:19 am

Think.

Yra
there are no strings on me.

Words: 66902
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 3:32 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

no angels.

Postby Adrienna Lynint on October 21st, 2014, 2:16 am

"Songs."

Adrienna Lynint
mother of the basilisk.

Words: 65714
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2013, 8:15 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

no angels.

Postby Yra on November 15th, 2014, 1:27 am

Being tired

I'm tired of being sick. I've been sick for years now. I remember when I got sick. I'm tired of being sick. I'm tired of cocktails in the morning. I'm tired of nausea, of face masks, of the sterility in hospitals. I'm tired of sleepless nights and pointed barbs. I'm tired of it being a taboo subject, as if getting yourself sick and then being sick was a great sin.

Out of all the things I'm tired of, I'm most tired of being tired.

--

I'm slowly catching up on my replies, PC by PC. Adrienna Lynint is on the block to be placed into the great vault I've started, and I'm on the road of retiring her. After I'saya's retirement, I've remodeled the Kelvic named Tory into Elandri, a potential seamstress in Ravok.

It's finally snowed here, for which I am happy. The high front has brought with it a fair bit of arctic air, though, and I'm not fond of that. It should be warmer soon. Luckily, tomorrow and Sunday are short days at work, so I can get back in sooner (sort of?) and get online properly. I refuse to post via phone now that I'm spoiled on laptop posting. It's so much easier.

Let me know if people want threads. The standing roster is: Ssafiracitlali in Zinrah, Yra in Riverfall, Elandri in Ravok, and Terror in Sunberth. Terror can flashback to Cyphrus and Kalea prior to 514 AV.

Hit me up for CSes or threads, because all you Nano folks could use me to boost your numbers.

-Bella
Yra

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

no angels.

Postby Yra on November 16th, 2014, 6:58 am

Yra

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

no angels.

Postby Redd on November 22nd, 2014, 2:49 am

-The Dark Heavens Trilogy-

So I figured that you may or may not be interested in these books, but I will recommend it to you anyway. It's called the 'Dark Heavens' trilogy. I enjoyed it thoroughly when I first read 'White Tiger' eight years ago and I still enjoy re-reading it.

However, you have to pay attention to it, for it is largely based around the Chinese culture and the Mythology. The first book is basically the stepping stone to the over-all story, the foundation if you will. So patience is a virtue.

It is not an easy read, I must admit for you do need to pay attention to the details mentioned within, but maybe you might enjoy it.

-Redd

Redd
The One-Eyed Wolf

Words: 425591
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 1:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

no angels.

Postby Yra on December 9th, 2014, 4:05 am

For the Ethaefal.

There is something about this that brings to mind Yra and her plight, her resentment, and her loss, and what it would mean for her to come to the end of her story. I've known this song for a year and it's only now that I know it.

Yra

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

no angels.

Postby Yra on February 12th, 2015, 5:23 am

Brought to you by Yra.

Yra

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

no angels.

Postby Yra on April 20th, 2015, 11:35 pm

UPDATE-;

Needed surgery in my mouth. Had it. Been tired/miserable/sore since. Should be back to my normal irritable self soon.
Yra

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

no angels.

Postby Yra on April 22nd, 2015, 9:41 pm

New Update.

Just finished my latest appointment. Kids, brush your teeth good, and see the dentist often, because fuck if I'm not in pain right now.

I'll see you guys soon, hopefully with freshly baked threads and replies. <3
Yra

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

no angels.

Postby Yra on May 2nd, 2015, 4:38 am

I don't often delete the things I post, so when I notice things I post disappearing, it leaves a taste in my mouth.

Like rejection. Or something. Maybe frustration, sort of spawned from trying to connect to a community within this one and being turned down, no word given.

Unfortunately, I simply must try again. Sometimes shit happens and posts are eaten. Sometimes, posts are deleted quietly. I expect gremlins did it, honestly. Fuck those gremlins.
Yra

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext