Hello Mizahar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Xavier Belt on December 15th, 2014, 2:20 am

Hello Mizahar!

I guess this is my introduction thread, I am playing Xavier, a (partially) trained medical doctor trying to make his fortune in a lawless city and make a difference at the same time. Mutually exclusive goals? probably.

I had a business approved when I joined back in July and then life hit, but now I am back and looking forward to getting into things for real. Looking forward to getting to know and playing with everyone!
Xavier Belt
Doctor with a power trip

Words: 14778
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2014, 10:47 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Devi on December 15th, 2014, 3:57 pm

Well don't you look like a distinguished gentleman in a distinctly unsavoury city! At least if plenty of trouble comes your way you'll be able to fix yourself up. Or become hopelessly addicted to narcotics as a way of dealing with the pain. Either's entertaining!

Welcome :)
Devi
Workaholic Syliran Doctor

Words: 223466
Joined roleplay: November 15th, 2014, 7:19 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Nal'reim Qyan on December 16th, 2014, 1:55 am

Something about your chracter creeps me out. And that is saying something since I am the one normally creeping people out.

Welcome none the less!
-Nal
ImageImageImage
Nal'reim Qyan
Player

Words: 34560
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 6:59 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Phyolea on December 16th, 2014, 8:46 am

A mad doctor. Intriguing. I hope you are able to stick around and have some fun! Welcome!
Phyolea
Quicksilver

Words: 42951
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2013, 9:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes