[Plotnotes] Phyolea

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

[Plotnotes] Phyolea

Postby Phyolea on October 21st, 2013, 9:17 am

Welcome!

This area will cover details about Phyolea that are either elaborated upon or not included in her character sheet. If you would like to discuss elements found here, please post in the scrapbook or send a private message. Please do not post here at all. These plotnotes are always a work in progress.

Table of Contents
Thread Plans
Timeline and Travels
Personality

Last edited by Phyolea on December 17th, 2014, 5:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Phyolea
Quicksilver

Words: 42951
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2013, 9:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

[Plotnotes] Phyolea

Postby Phyolea on December 17th, 2014, 5:11 pm

Thread Plans

This section includes both speculative thread plans and true threads. For an accurate timeline or list of threads refer to the timeline or the character sheet, respectively.

Winter 514 :

Winter 513 :
1st: Take psychological examination for magic program
16th: Get rid of stress by visiting the public section of the University's library and reading books
17th: Stay in the bay, learn Aquiculture and avoid patrols
19th: Save Gale
20th (?): Catch a cold and go shopping with Gale for winter clothes. Possibly learn rumors about Ignotus Everto.
33th: Work at World's End Grotto
71st: Study Paramagic topics in the University library
72nd: Study Paramagic topics in the University library (continued)
75th: Visit Loveless for anatomical research
76th: Gamble in East Street to raise funds to help the peace effort and to improve city infrastructure
80th: Attend Denvali party (potential job thread)
81st: Prays to Laviku for safe journey and leave an offering (waiting on approval for journey)
82nd: Leave Zeltiva

Phyolea
Quicksilver

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

[Plotnotes] Phyolea

Postby Phyolea on December 17th, 2014, 5:20 pm

Travels & Timeline
in descending order

Winter 514: Black Rock

Click the image to see map of Phyolea's travel from Zeltiva to Black Rock

Winter 513: Zeltiva

Phyolea
Quicksilver

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

[Plotnotes] Phyolea

Postby Phyolea on December 17th, 2014, 5:21 pm

Personality

(Image Here - Optional)

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Phyolea Rann'en (taken from Rannil and No'len)
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Lea / Quicksilver
3. When is your birth date? 40 Summer 496AV
4. How old are you? 18
5. What is your height? 5'6" (or equivalent in Mizahar)
6. What is your weight? 128 lbs(or equivalent in Mizahar)

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
Well, I like to explore and learn new things
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
She's a strange and scary looking fish person. That is a "she" and not a "he", right?
3. What is your favorite body feature?
My legs. I can run pretty fast once I remember how to do the land walkie thing.
4. How physically fit are you? I'm fitter than the hu-men (or is it hu-mans?).
I swim all the time, so I stay in motion. Apparently the hu-men sit still and gain fat mass.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
I am clothed in waterproof garments that are common for the women among my people.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
My father is Giru Rannil and my mother is Yania No'len. My parents attended the Ae'loru in Fall 495AV. They brought home six eggs. We were hatched in the subsequent summer.

2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Yes. My siblings were hatched with me in the summer of 496AV. There names are:
Branolu Rann'en (M), Isilia Rann'en (F), Leesi Rann'en (F), Casortio Rann'en (M), and Monrai Rann'en (M).

3. What is your extended family like? They are great! I have some cousins who were also born from the same Ae'loru from which I was hatched. They are fun to take for traveling along the seabed.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? That is a hard one, because my close friends are as close to me as family.
5. Do you treat animals like family? Yes. Our seahorses are part of our family.

2. Where do you live now? Black Rock
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Charbosi
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Whenever I can go into a library or a shrine of Laviku, I prefer to retire and gain some peace for a while.
5. Where do you fear to be? Zeltiva

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
2. Are you right handed or left handed?
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Singer
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I love my work! Though it was much more challenging when I sang for the sea dwellers. It is so hard to sing on land. Plus my audience tended to be a little, well, drunk.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? Wow, I think I'd want to be one of the Circle of Elders.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Any occupation that deals with healing or medicine, such as being a doctor. These jobs give one of the greatest blessings: Health.

5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? I hate those hunters who take life merely for money.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? The best. I went to the finest schools in Charbosi. I even had the opportunity to study in Zeltiva for a short while.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? I love learning. I hate lectures.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? My family taught me or I learned it in school.
4. How do you learn best? I like to just do it. Talking about it is boring.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? I want to learn the art of healing.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? I used to trust people. I still do trust people of my kind, because I understand them. I don't understand the savage ways of the land dwellers.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I don't consider it. I suppose I am "bi"? I do not like dating outside of my race.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. I have not yet been kissed.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. No, I have not yet found a mate. I was away from my people, so there were no viable options.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. Yes. The first time was not long after I arrived in Zeltiva. I found that the food there was awful. Land dwellers have some strange tastes. The kelp beer was the only thing that was halfway tasty. I love it.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? What do you mean by regular? I only drink kelp beer along with my meals. Sometimes I drink it with
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Kelp beer of course. I have not had kelp wine yet. Nor sweet reed rum.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? I have not tried them. I have no need and I simply don't have time.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. I do not see a purpose of recreational drugs. I have fun in other ways. I do see quite a bit of purpose for medicinal drugs though. I like anything that saves lives or heals wounds. Alcohol is no big deal. It is a beverage that heals the heart.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
2. Do you like to read? Yes!
3. What annoys you more than anything else? I hate when the land dwellers call me a "fish".
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Singing. Or finding sunken treasure.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? I'm embarrassed when I wear my normal attire on land. The land dwellers tend to think I am scary. They even confuse me as male sometimes. Obviously I'm a female. *huff*

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? I like yellows and oranges. They are colors that remind me of the sun. I don't see them very often.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Nighttime. This seems to be the safest time for me to explore the land.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I had gilded kelp once. It is amazing! I hate to eat that stuff the land dwellers eat. I think I ate something called bread once? Disgusting. I certainly can't stomach the thought of eating their meats.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? When I'm on land, I love the rain. Thunderstorms and typhoons scare me.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? I used to be optimistic. Now I have lost my outlook on anything. So I guess that makes me pessimistic.
2. What are your religious views? I serve Laviku, Caiyha, Dira, Makutsi, and Rak'keli.
3. Would you be able to kill? No. I have seen too much death already.
4. What are your views on sex? I've felt the effects of the Ae'loru before. I would love to experience the full pleasure for myself.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? A life that maintains peace amid turmoil. This is the epitome of success.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
2. What is your greatest regret?
3. What is your best/worst memory?
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
3. What makes you happy?
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
5. What makes you angry?

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I avoid conflict. It is difficult to sway land dwellers with reason.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Only if needed. I prefer not to intervene in the affairs of others. Especially land dwellers.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? I love interacting with people in Charbosi. I do not like interacting on land. The environment is different. I'm feared and looked down upon when I'm on land.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Yes, I suppose so. It is lonely being hated and hunted.
5. What do you think of others, in general? I think the land dwellers are very dangerous. They would be happier if they knew peace. My people are the best equipped to teach them, but they scorn us.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
5. Are you generally organized or messy?

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
2. What is the best part of life?
3. What is the best part of death?
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?

Phyolea
Quicksilver

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes