[Sinn's Scrapbook] Stay Sane Inside Insanity

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Sinn's Scrapbook] Stay Sane Inside Insanity

Postby Nasrina on December 2nd, 2014, 11:35 pm

Title Explained: So, in case anyone is wondering about [Sinn's Scrapbook], I've gone by the username Sinnocent or some form there of ever since I stumbled across the internet and had to sign up for something. It is a hard habit to break, and since scrapbooks are supposed to be OOC, having anything with a character's name attached to it that purpose is a bit weird for me.

Gossamer wrote:

What are scrapbooks? The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things such as quotes, images, etc to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly. Scrapbooks can be serious or silly - customized to your own personality. Players make their own rules in their own personal scrapbook threads. Simply lay down the rules in your first post! All scrapbooks need to follow the terms of use, but otherwise feel free to utilize this Writer's Workshop subforum however you'd like.

Rules? I don't need no stinking rules. :3

Okay, well maybe a few which are more notes to myself.

I figure I'll use a scrapbook rather than a blog. I'll have a few posts for the ideas swimming in my head which will be edited accordingly to keep everything nice and neat for them.

I'm sure that rants and random musings will probably come up from time to time, span all sorts of topics, probably offend a few people. Discussions on such things are welcome. Posts are welcome. I want to feel like even in my randomness, I'm useful to someone else on here.

Oh yeah. Lots of quotes, images, songs, videos, whatever. If they are copyrighted, no infringement is intended. I just like them. I'm like a attention-deficit chipmunk on speed. I stash things, get obsessed with them for a short time, and then I see something else shiny and get distracted.

For the average grammar nazi, there is a time and place for everything. This is not it. Don't hold what is written here to any sort of standard.
Last edited by Nasrina on December 19th, 2014, 1:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nasrina
Player

Words: 4497
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2014, 7:00 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

(Ferret Kelvic) Nasrina

Postby Nasrina on December 6th, 2014, 12:25 am

Last edited by Nasrina on December 19th, 2014, 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nasrina
Player

Words: 4497
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2014, 7:00 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

(Konti) Eir'wen

Postby Eir'wen on December 19th, 2014, 2:06 am

Model Used: Miranda Hedman, Mirish
Header Font: BrockScript, 250%
Frame Pic: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/fb/a0/cdfba01878715e5b0c7092e0a5b95623.jpg

More to come
Eir'wen
Player

Words: 5235
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2014, 6:10 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Alielle

Postby Alielle on December 19th, 2014, 6:31 am

Alielle
Player