A new Kos-tomer

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A new Kos-tomer

Postby Clemens Kos on December 25th, 2014, 4:34 pm

Heh, heh. Get it. Customer. I did a funny. You know, this ended before I even began writting. So I will just show myself out and be done with it.

Hello, friendly and helpful people of Mizahar. I'm not the best when it comes to introductions, but the question list actually really helped me out a lot. So, without further adieu, here it is.

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
I'm glad you asked. Or well, you didn't ask anything, but I guess that's just me nit-picking. My real name is Rok, and for now my character's name is going to be as noted, Kos. So if I will find any friends, those can call me by one of those two words.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I've been on and off on RP, dating a little more than a decade back to my first horrible attempts when I was 10. Of course, I'd rather not think of that period of time, because with english not being my first language...things tended to turn somewhat cringe-worthy. But I at least learned to be almost decent in this time. From some short forum RP, to RP in the original Guild Wars, WoW, Swtor, GW2.

3. How did you find us?
Lately, I haven't really been RPing a whole lot, and it made me somewhat sad. It's a thing that got me through the worst phases in my life, and thus I do not wish to drop it. Yet, with no money for a WoW Sub, and my guild in Swtor disbanding - I was left with itching fingers. I typed RP forum in google - And voila, I found you.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I adore character development. Much like playing an RPG, I like that my character is affected by what is happening around them, just like a real person. Even if making two characters that start out the same - they wont end up the same, simply because the RP I would be a part of can vary. I like being influenced by other PCs, and the areas I put my poor beings in.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I'm really not picky about what I write about. I wrote about quite a lot of things in the past. What I want to write about is simply a good story, which is a story I am not the only one trying to create. The real brilliance comes in weaving stories with someone else. If I write abour a rivarly, romance, or shopping for a new coat...That information is trivial.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
I was sold the moment I pressed the lore button.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
I got really afraid thesecond moment I pressed the lore button.

...Not really joking. My face turned from joy into dread in a matter of seconds. But as I was told in the introduction email, I simply need to get over this hurdle.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
I wish to Roleplay, shockingly enough. I wish to build upon a character I find a certain connection with, and I wish to enjoy doing so.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Expanded? How about I try understanding the billion words that are currently on disposal. Ask me again in a year. (No, that wasn't a new year's joke)

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Hello. c:
Clemens Kos
Player

Words: 131697
Joined roleplay: December 25th, 2014, 4:12 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A new Kos-tomer

Postby Zoszem on December 25th, 2014, 5:47 pm

... Hello. c:

You sound absolutely lovely, just so you know. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your introduction. So, welcome to Mizahar! Once you've perused the Starting Guide properly, come hang out with us in the site Chat and familiarize with the community (so I can shower you in hugs; you sound positively huggable).

Oh, and most all of us are happy to give you a hand with anything Miz-related, so don't hesitate to ask if you need anything! (Chat's a particularly great place to ask! :D)

Zoszem
There's no Prison like Tradition

Words: 9201
Joined roleplay: September 29th, 2014, 2:10 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A new Kos-tomer

Postby Nivel on December 26th, 2014, 4:28 am

Very nice introduction indeed, I look forward to rping with you in the future. :P
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

A new Kos-tomer

Postby Nal'reim Qyan on December 27th, 2014, 6:13 am

I as well enjoyed it. I enjoy when new players use the 10 question style introduction. It something that I feel lets us know about your writing and what you enjoy doing within the realms of RP. Welcome to Mizahar!

-Nal

P.S. +10 points for a MTG card Avatar. (I believe its a MTG card)
ImageImageImage
Nal'reim Qyan
Player

Words: 34560
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 6:59 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)