[Endrykas AST] A Storm is Coming

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Monsoon on November 8th, 2014, 2:53 am

Moderation

Welcome to the Eye of the Storm.

Hello everyone! I figured it was about time to get this up. First off modded threads! I will be taking two of these at any given time. There will be a tracker in here for people to know. Even if the tracker is "filled" feel free to fill the forum out anyway. This will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please reply below with a completed Request Form, and I shall see to it that you have a response in a few days.

0/2

Moderation Request Form :
Title:
List of Players Involved:
Summary of Desired Plot of Thread:
Purpose of Thread:
Additional Information:

If anything else is needed feel free to post it here or pm me. Much love and happy raining times.
Monsoon
The storm rages on

Words: 22896
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2014, 6:24 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Merevaika on December 1st, 2014, 8:41 pm

Is this the right place to request a job? I would like to request the job of Wilderness Guide for this Winter, possibly longer. Thanks!
Pavi Common

Merevaika
Player

Words: 569615
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2014, 9:33 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Merevaika on January 1st, 2015, 3:00 pm

Title: Aim on Horseback
List of Players Involved: Just Merevaika
Summary of Desired Plot of Thread : Merevaika wants to learn how to shoot on horseback, so searches for assisstance
Purpose of Thread : Pretty much the above. To practise riding and bow and arrow skills together
Additional Information : Don't know if this is the right place/thing/ stuff to ask, so just say! =)
Pavi Common

Merevaika
Player

Words: 569615
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2014, 9:33 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)