Hello, All :)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Cahneigh on January 6th, 2015, 11:36 am

Hi everyone. I thought I might go ahead, and post my introduction while I'm building my character sheet.

My character's name is Cahneigh, the younger sister to another one of my characters, Recka. Cahneigh is human, living in Syliras with her brother, sister, and parents. No tragic back story, or any of that cliche mess, just your average human child who has never so much as picked up a sword in her life. (The total opposite of her sister and brother.)

I hope that I will be able to go far with this character, and really build a story for her. If anyone would like to join me for any threads once I have my characters up and running, let me know! I am eager to begin.
Cahneigh
Young & Aspiring

Words: 1215
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2015, 10:39 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Fallon on January 6th, 2015, 12:33 pm

Hello Cahneigh and welcome to Mizahar!

Hope you're settling in and that and all nicely - most of us are a friendly bunch here and are more than willing to help out if you have any questions that need answering. If you haven't already be sure to have a look at the starting guide and welcome PM - it has lots of useful information to help you get started. Figured I might as well get this mention in whilst I have the chance however - may I advise you have a read of the Multiple Characters lore and the rules there. In particular reference to the first rule;
Two PCs from the same player cannot be related, know each other, interact in any way shape or form with each other, or benefit from each other in any way shape or form.

So, unfortunately you can't also play the sibling of your character as a PC - sorry!

If you have any questions do ask, ;)

-Fallon
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Cahneigh on January 6th, 2015, 11:32 pm

Thank you for telling me! :) I'll go back, and fix everything accordingly.
Cahneigh
Young & Aspiring

Words: 1215
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2015, 10:39 am
Character sheet