[The Underground Forest] Hunting the Hunter (Complete)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[The Underground Forest] Hunting the Hunter (PG-13) (Aria)

Postby Alron on October 20th, 2010, 5:06 am

"Well, nothing quite follows a gut wrenching tale, chased by a couple crazy ideas like a couple of drinks." Alron suggested, taking on a cocky stride, only to stumble forward over the pipe he had tripped on before, this time managing to save himself. "I meant to do that." He said, an awkward grin still glowing on his face. "Unless you don't like to drink, I mean, everyone likes to drink, but I meant like, stronger drinks, although I didn't mean like I was trying to. I mean, I prefer tea myself, but, umm. I'm going to shut up now before I make an even bigger fool of myself." He said, his face yet again clashing with his hair as she had put it earlier. Still, today had been a little crazier than he had expected, but he was pleased with the outcome so far.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

-Robert Frost
"I've noticed something... You know how they say you need to love yourself before someone else will, well that is a load of rubbish. You need someone who loves you to show you all the best parts of yourself, all the littles things about you that you should love. But, what do I know? I'm just some teenage punk who thinks he knows everything about everything."
-Me
Alron
The happy-go-lucky hunter

Words: 16268
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2010, 2:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

[The Underground Forest] Hunting the Hunter (Aria)

Postby Aria on October 20th, 2010, 5:26 am

"I'd say that sounds like a plan" Said Aria "And you couldn't possibly make a bigger fool of yourself, you almost got a face full of my crap what, three times tonite?" She grinned slyly, showing her pointy teeth in the process, and she began to walk off towards one of the tunnels to the city. The night had been rather interesting. She still felt sorry for almost mauling Alron, but it had lead to a surprising development for them both. She was leaving the forest changed, and she though he was too. As she walked away thinking to herself, she tossed her cloak and one of her tamo daggers at Alron."Wrap your chest, that fabric is strong and clean, I washed it recently. It will help keep crap out of the cuts, and take the edge off your ribs." She had noticed him wincing and assumed that she had bruised or broken a few. That done, she returned to walking towards the city.
Aria
The Stalker

Words: 15610
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2010, 3:49 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

[The Underground Forest] Hunting the Hunter (XP Pending)

Postby Dreamcatcher on October 20th, 2010, 7:37 pm

Character: Alron

Experience: +5 Socializing, +2 Dodge
Lore: Knowing when to run, Taking a Hit, Thinking of a plan

Character: Aria

Experience: +5 Socializing , +1 Stealth, +1 Unarmed Attack (Claw Swipe) +1 Medicine
Lore: Hunting Humor

Additional Note: Aria has three broken fingers, and it takes three weeks to heal if you get them tended. Alron has dislocated his shoulder and will take several days for the bruises to go away. If you feel that I missed something please PM me with the details on what I missed and I will review it.
Dreamcatcher
Retired Staff

Words: 120506
Joined roleplay: July 19th, 2010, 4:27 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous