Slaves

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Slaves

Postby Ssezzkero on January 24th, 2015, 3:27 am

I was looking over the price list and slaves lore, and I was curious. There seems to be three levels of slaves, regular, skilled and extraordinary. And then it goes into male, female, human, humanoid, etc for further price differences. But, my question is, can you get a extra skilled slave but not have them be extremely beautiful? For example, could I pay more for 100 skill points but either have them be disfigured in some way or unattractive. Would I simply double the price of a skilled slave or multiply it by some percentage?

Also, I'm assuming that kelvics do not fall into the categorized skill levels because they don't generally grasp skills very well, especially unbonded, and so it would be almost impossible to fine a well-skilled kelvic slave, correct?
Ssezzkero
Player

Words: 249053
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2014, 4:14 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)