Completed Remaining at your post

Sieghart gets hired as a guard

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Remaining at your post

Postby Sieghart Valorian on February 11th, 2015, 4:28 am

54th of Winter 514 A.v

Sieghart was once told that it was never safe to play with fire. Although in this case that was exactly what he would be doing, and he would carry with him no more then the simplistic clothing upon his back. What he brought with him were the very little remains of his rations. He simply walked about roaming the City, and before long he noticed several people who all appeared to have been poor. Due to the fact that he is of course one hell of an overly curious person; He decides to go for himself and investigate exactly what truly was going on here.

Only to soon discover that this was a caravan, and all of the men who appeared to be traveling with the caravan were incredibly weak. It was a rather odd sight to see, due to the fact that caravans that were traveling great distances were often stolen and destroyed on the way there. How strange; He thought to himself as the palm of his right hand strikes the pommel of his sword which is adhered to his right hip. He seems as if he will be the first person to volunteer. Due to the fact that he knew if he wouldn't venture out and go completely and totally out of his way to do it; then the men who traveled along with the caravan and the cargo it carried would all practically disappear within the blink of an eye.

Therefore he decides upon being the most rowdy loud and obnoxious person and proceeds to throw his right hand up into the air. Ceasing all of the men talking and commotion for a moment; Due to the fact that he distracted them and drew attention to himself by doing such an odd thing.. Before he parts his thin lips and begins to speak; in an incredibly loud tone talking at the top of his lungs. " Aye! I shall be the one who joins you men in carrying out this cargo, but I have only one question! Exactly where is this caravan going I'll need to know that in order to plan for when it is I may arrive back at home!"

The men all look baffled at Siegharts actions, before they soon came to realize he was serious. In unison all of the males voices combine and they all say the exact same thing. " Zeltiva"
Last edited by Sieghart Valorian on February 11th, 2015, 4:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sieghart Valorian
The Noble

Words: 41710
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2015, 7:53 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Remaining at your post

Postby Sieghart Valorian on February 11th, 2015, 4:37 am

"Zeltiva? What in the world is a Zeltiva? I've never heard of such a crazy name before in my life! I've never even seen a Zeltiva? Is it a creature of some sort or what is it? " Sieghart spoke in the most odd tone ever due to the fact that he was bewildered and confused by the name alone. Although once more the men tilt their heads and begin to converse; about how foolish and how much of an odd ball Sieghart truly was on the inside. Ah well, I suppose they'd better get going now thought Sieghart to himself. He decided upon traveling with the caravan for little to no money at all; They looked very poor and obviously they had not enough money to pay him what he would require for such a dangerous trip.

Therefore he simply spoke to them without even bothering to allow them to answer his question. " I shall go and travel with you lot! Hopefully the journey isn't as horrid as I think it may be." Spoke Sieghart, and he begun to notice how slowly the caravan moved. He could walk much faster then the caravan could so much as hope to move, and it became obvious right then and there at that very moment that this trip was going to take quite some time. An incredibly long and extensive amount of time at that. A deep sigh exited the lips of Sieghart, and from this moment on it was obvious that he would not see Arialys again for a very long time.

A tear leaks from Siegharts right eye cascading downward and eventually reaching his chin. He cared not that he was showing emotion in front of all of the men that accompanied him on the very long journey, and he begins to walk slowly, very slowly alongside the Caravan. Knowing that he was leaving behind everything that he had ever known. Everything that he has ever seen, and stepping out into a foreign environment that he'd known nothing about, and with men he knew nothing about.
Sieghart Valorian
The Noble

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Remaining at your post

Postby Sieghart Valorian on February 11th, 2015, 4:46 am

Sieghart continues to pace, making note of each and every rock upon the ground. Each and every tree that wove about and danced with the wind. All of the dirt and sediment that he kicked up as he walked. All of the various sounds he could hear and all of the conversation he heard from the men. who were still talking about Sieghart and how odd he was for even wanting to travel with men he knew nothing of.. The men could've just as easily assassinated him and nothing could be done to stop them. Sieghart wore no true armor, nothing that would actually prevent them from killing him. After all; there are ten of them and only one of he himself. Now he proceeds to remove his long sword from the imprisonment that is called by the name of scabbard. Sliding it out smoothly, and they'd left early in the morning upon this glorious and absolutely beautiful day. Although it was incredibly cold, and yet Sieghart could feel no chill. All he could feel was his heart pumping about rampantly, hammering away at his chest as he grew ever more anxious about the journey.

He was prepared for anything and everything. He even walked with his longsword perched upon his shoulder. The steel of the blade shone luminescent amidst the sunlight. He was simply enjoying himself for right now; While he could before the action actually began. Often times caravans were targeted by bandits for easy money and supplies that could very well be put to use by the multiple people. although he would be taking the risk of having a brush with death by doing this. He made a sacrifice and went out of his way to ensure that the people and the cargo were safe. How would the journey go on from here?
Sieghart Valorian
The Noble

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets