greetings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

greetings

Postby Abelard on February 27th, 2015, 10:46 am

1. call me abe
2. rp has been a hobby of mine since early chldhood, me and my brother would play "made up games" where we stole avorite caracters and aspects of gameplay.

In high school i got into 3.5 D&D and play regularly.

over the summer ihad a rp on another forum where i created abe. The rp died shortly thereafter. Im looking forward to fleshing abe out more.

3.found you on google no bigie or secret arts here.

4. abe was a experiment to use my growing knowledge of martial arts irl to come up with some ways to murderize npcs. I had great fun but looking forward to fleshing out abes personality.

5. i just like to be kept on my toes and be creative. I just need a excuse to write really.

6 and 7

I really like how complicated this all is. Im already smitten by this place and its creatiity, that being said, this isnt a easy place to navigate, nd its hard to get used to. If it were easy id probably get annoyed.

I might need some help and patience gettng this all down.

8. Maybe meet some cool people, a way to blow some steam through writing, the basics.

9.where do i start the rp? I love wind reach so far and im exctied, but where is it?

10. forwarning, i dont havea computer only a phone.
Abelard
Player

Words: 335
Joined roleplay: February 27th, 2015, 9:48 am
Race: Human

greetings

Postby Devi on March 2nd, 2015, 11:10 pm

Hi Abe,

A good place to start would be the Welcome message that should be waiting in your inbox. It's full of useful info and has lots of links included to point you in the right direction. There's a lot to get used to but it's well worth putting the time in for it.

One thing I would say is that remember this is a writing community - if all you have is a phone to write on then that's what you work with but people will still expect you to check through your spelling and grammar. The more effort you put in, the more you can expect from other writers in return.

Hope that helps!
Devi
Workaholic Syliran Doctor

Words: 223466
Joined roleplay: November 15th, 2014, 7:19 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes