Hello All!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello All!

Postby Daxis Bale on March 13th, 2015, 5:30 am

Hi there!

I have actually been here before but so much has happened and quite some time has passed that I decided it was best to start anew. Let me introduce myself as Daxis. I also go by Goat as well. (Weird, I know.) I am female but have played as male in past RPs (not specifically Mizahar).

Obviously, since I have been here before, I have had some RP experience. I am fairly rusty though, but hopefully I can pick it back up rather quickly. As far as my knowledge of Mizahar, I know bit from reading the lore way back when. I do plan on brushing up on it, though, so don't worry.

I look forward to roleplaying with some of you soon and delving deeper into Mizahar than I have before.

~Daxis
Daxis Bale
Player

Words: 3977
Joined roleplay: March 13th, 2015, 4:52 am
Race: Human

Hello All!

Postby Fable on March 13th, 2015, 6:16 am

Welcome back, Goat! (I like animals!)

I'm glad to see you have time to return! Hopefully you'll find everything as lovely as you left it. :) If you have any questions at all about changes or anything of the like, please don't hesitate to send a PM!
Fable
A yarn is spun from many strings.

Words: 267393
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2015, 6:17 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Hello All!

Postby Kailily Sinclair on March 15th, 2015, 8:44 pm

Yea welcome back, if you have any questions feel free to ask me im more then happy to help :)
Shout out to Aventis for helping with my avatar. :)
Kailily Sinclair
Life Hack 101

Words: 13672
Joined roleplay: December 9th, 2014, 10:38 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Journal
Medals: 1
Donor (1)