[Alvadas's DS Office] Fable's Office

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Fable on February 13th, 2015, 1:38 am

“You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.”

-Jack London

Looking for a place to submit wages or request a moderated thread in Alvadas? Please don't look any further! No, really, don't look any further. You won't find it.

Job Requests

Name: For the sake of my sanity.
Job: What do you want to do?
Wages: How much are you getting for it? (Please note I will double check these to account for accuracy as well as competency bonuses)
Relevant Skills: Please list at least one or more applicable skills
Location of Employment: Many jobs allow for a stall or small area in the Bizarre, while others might require you to work at a specific location

Code :
Code: Select all
[frame2=black][u][b]Name:[/b][/u] For the sake of my sanity.
[u][b]Job:[/b][/u] What do you want to do?
[u][b]Wages:[/b][/u] How much are you getting for it? (Please note I will double check these to account for accuracy as well as competency bonuses)
[u][b]Relevant Skills:[/b][/u] Please list at least one or more applicable skills
[u][b]Location of Employment:[/b][/u] Many jobs allow for a stall or small area in the [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic1474.html][color=#cc5d19]Bizarre[/color][/url], while others might require you to work at a specific location[/frame2]

Seasonal Wages Requests

While technically I cannot award wages, please post your requests down below and I will get them sorted and send you a confirmation PM that they have been awarded!

Job: What are you doing?
Wages: How much are you getting for it? (Please note I will double check these to account for accuracy as well as competency bonuses)
Job Threads (2): Please have at least two finished job threads!
Seasonal Experience Threads: Any threads pertaining to your job that aren't your job per say? Post them here along with a short summary under the links and we'll see if seasonal experience can't be awarded!

Code :
[frame2=black][u][b]Name:[/b] [/u]For the sake of my sanity.
[u][b]Job:[/b][/u] What are you doing?
[u][b]Wages:[/b][/u] How much are you getting for it? (Please note I will double check these to account for accuracy as well as competency bonuses)
[u][b]Job Threads (2):[/b][/u] Please have at least two finished job threads!
[u][b]Seasonal Experience Threads:[/b][/u] Any threads pertaining to your job that aren't your job per say? Post them here along with a short summary under the links and we'll see if seasonal experience can't be awarded![/frame2]

Moderation Requests

As of 09/01/15: All PCs will be given only one moderated thread at a time (not per season). Upon completion of a moderated thread, that PC is then eligible for another thread until completion and so on. PCs who do not finish their moderated threads will not be given different threads, please keep this in mind.

Moderated threads should be avenues to explore your character and challenge yourself as both a writer and a roleplayer! Do not ask for a moderated thread if you do not intend to finish it. Please do your best to reply as quickly as you are able to, and I will try to do the same.

Thread Type: A quest? A prompt? A PvP situation?
Desired Rewards: Skills? Lores? Items both mundane and magical?
Summary: I would like an explanation as to why (on rewards especially) as well as anything else you would like to share!

Code :
[frame2=black][u][b]Name:[/b][/u] For the sake of my sanity.
[u][b]Thread Type:[/b][/u] A quest? A prompt? A PvP situation?
[u][b]Desired Rewards:[/b][/u] Skills? Lores? Items both mundane and magical?
[u][b]Summary:[/b][/u] I would like an explanation as to why (on rewards especially) as well as anything else you would like to share![/frame2]

Please be aware: Just because something is requested doesn't mean it will be rewarded. I am more than happy to weave or work on a plot with you, but unless you go through the steps IC to gain both reward and punishment, it won't be handed to you!

Gnosis Quest Requests

As a DS, I am able to run Gnosis quests along with god appearances and interventions within my domain. There are, however, prerequisites that I will insist on before I can run a Gnosis quest.

1. You must have completed a moderated thread with me.
2. You must have prior HD approval before asking me to run a thread.
3. You must not already be in the process of another Gnosis or god/dess related thread.

Aside from these three absolutes, I would prefer a PC have at least two other completed threads within my domain and have at least 50 posts. Gnosis quests can be a lengthy and time consuming process (and rightly so!), so I believe that they should be approached as such.

Finally, I would like to place a preemptive caveat here, as the word "favoritism" has been thrown about far more than it should lately. If you put in the work, the time, and the effort, I will reward you, because that is my job and the reason I wanted to ST in the first place. If I see dedication and hard work put into posts and can tangibly feel the effort a player is putting into the development of their PC, don't be surprised if I put in an HD request myself. Be proactive. Write what you want to write for the sake of the story, and you'll find that the story will write back.

Name: For the sake of redundancy.
God/dess: Will you brave the depths of Laviku's oceans? Perhaps dance in the twisted mischief of Ionu's playground? Pick your poison, as they say.
Mark Level: A single mark? The second? Dare I say a third?
Special Requests: Expectations? PC fears/dreams? Anything you think might be relevant, please include it here.

Code :
[frame2=black][u][b]Name:[/b][/u] For the sake of redundancy.
[u][b]God/dess:[/b][/u] Will you brave the depths of Laviku's oceans? Perhaps dance in the twisted mischief of Ionu's playground? Pick your poison, as they say.
[u][b]Mark Level:[/b][/u] A single mark? The second? Dare I say a third?
[u][b]Special Requests:[/b][/u] Expectations? PC fears/dreams? Anything you think might be relevant, please include it here.[/frame2]
Last edited by Fable on September 4th, 2015, 8:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Fable
A yarn is spun from many strings.

Words: 267393
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2015, 6:17 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Nephti on December 9th, 2015, 9:01 pm

Name: Nephti
Thread Type: Prompt? I think? Basically a short meeting with Priskil.
Desired Rewards: The chance to represent Priskil in Alvadas
Summary: With all the bad things going on in Alvadas, I would assume that many citizens would be losing hope. What I want is for Priskil to visit Nephti during the bad times and to ask for her help in getting the citizens to gain hope again. This would be a prompt for several other threads where she would go round trying to get people to trust in Priskil and her hope. If this isn't enough detail, please say! Thank you!
Nephti
Player

Words: 198805
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2015, 5:44 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Amael on December 15th, 2015, 11:00 pm

Name: Amael Shale Sultros
Job: Gadgeteering, animating or some combination of the two. Smithing if all else fails.
Wages: Nothing is at competent, so base wages. Gadgeteers start at 8gm/day, world mages anywhere from 7 - 14 gm/day and smiths begin at 6 gm/day.
Relevant Skills: Gadgeteering, metalworking, blacksmithing, drawing and animation.
Location of Employment: Whatever works. I figured you would decide what would be best.

Amael
I recreate myself; that is my only power.

Words: 49251
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2014, 2:25 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Neely on December 15th, 2015, 11:14 pm

Name: Neely
Job: Candlemaker
Wages: 4 gm/day (Based off of wage for Artist)
Relevant Skills: Candlemaking (15: Wage-based skill), Herbalism (10)
Location of Employment: Made at home, sold at the Bizarre.
Neely
Player

Words: 16201
Joined roleplay: November 25th, 2014, 1:13 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Noven on December 16th, 2015, 7:52 am

Name: Noven
Job: Cook
Wages: 3gm/day (2-3gm/day + 1gm for L2 cooking, figured an orphanage would pay on the lower end)
Relevant Skills: Cooking (29), Childcare (6)
Location of Employment: the Ornery Orphanage
Noven
Taste my fist

Words: 816073
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2013, 11:11 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Calder on January 5th, 2016, 1:32 pm

Name: Calder
Job: Merchant
Wages: I am not sure as Merchants depend on trading and customers. How about It is variable depending on per job thread ,or we can discuss it as I am not really sure. Perhaps a set amount each day and he gets extra per job thread.
Relevant Skills: Persuasion,Maths, Rhetoric, Negotiation and laws related to Merchants. He also knows the lore of the Mischief.
Location of Employment: He works a bit away from his father shop,a bit away from the road of the bizarre as many people would use the road to get to the bizarre that allows him to trade with those people and increases his number of potential customers.
Calder
Player

Words: 7631
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2016, 2:00 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Ssafirsotibones on January 6th, 2016, 2:15 am

Name: Goes by Bones.
Job: Combat instructor/tutor(teacher)
Wages: 1-15 gm base pay (previously I was paid 10 gm base pay in Sunberth as a combat instructor, though it might be more or less in Alvadas). L3 in Unarmed Combat gives X 3 multiplier.
Relevant Skills: Unarmed Combat(59), Gladius(53), Teaching(34)
Location of Employment: Private Instructor
Bones is a Constrictor Dhani. He likes to eat meat. He also has some speech problems.

When he speaks, a double s (ss) means a [th] sound, that he cannot say.

A triple s (sss) means just an [s], but it is extended in his speech.

Ssafirsotibones
Player

Words: 440799
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Yisanareysin on January 10th, 2016, 7:27 am

Name: Reysin
Job: Spy Snek (Summer)
Wages: Base income is 3gm/day, L3 in intelligence makes it 8gm/day. 8*91 = 728 gm for summer
Job Threads (2): 1 and 2
Seasonal Experience Threads: Alas, there are none
ImageImageImage
Yisanareysin
Sneaky Snake Spy Extraordinaire

Words: 314458
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 7:40 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Salinti Parsnip on January 11th, 2016, 5:54 pm

Name: Salinti Parsnip
Job: (Aerial) Dancer
Wages: 4 gm per day
Relevant Skills: Acrobatics, Dancing
Location of Employment: Small stage set up in the Bizarre that she's able to hang fabric from for her performances.
Salinti Parsnip
Player

Words: 6551
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2016, 10:48 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Sava on January 12th, 2016, 6:04 am

Name: Sava
Job: Hunter
Wages: 5 GM
Relevant Skills: Hunting, tracking, wilderness survival
Location of Employment: Stall in the Bizarre or independent contractor for restaurants?
Sava
Player

Words: 10867
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2016, 3:41 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Next