Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Ataraxia Koilos on March 8th, 2015, 3:34 pm

Good evening!

I am (if anyone even remembers him) late of Crypt Insatem a year or two back.

Hopefully, I have become wiser since then - I've had, what with the assortment of problems I've faced since I was but a rather ignorant youth. I have to admit, I did a lot of stupid things when I was younger.

I am attempting something entirely different: I won't actively force him to learn magic (or at least not the major offensive magics) and I won't place a lot of emphasis on combat-related skills (though I suppose that with the inherent dangers of Mizahar, including something to do with combat wouldn't be amiss). I'm kind of bored of them, especially after entering the Army, and it would be a nice change.

He won't be combat-oriented (though I might toss him into an adventure or two for the heck of it), he'll be quiet and a tad introverted, and he'll enjoy a nice pipe or two in the evenings.

I'm still working out the details and his main profession(and I wouldn't be surprised if I waited until next Summer to start out, especially since I still have to work). So far, I've been juggling ideas like brewing or gardening, but I'd appreciate it if someone could provide more ideas along a similar vein.

I must say, I'm really quite happy Mizahar's still going strong (or should I say, stronger?).

Until next time then, everyone!
Last edited by Ataraxia Koilos on March 21st, 2015, 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ataraxia Koilos
Henderson!

Words: 6321
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2015, 3:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello!

Postby Orin Fenix on March 11th, 2015, 10:21 am

Welcome back to Mizahar! Seeing as you've been here before and seem to have a pretty good grasp I won't throw the starting guide and everything else like that at you. I'm still pretty new here, so I didn't get to know Crypt at all but I'm very excited to see what you do with Ataraxia. Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. Orin is a cook so I've had a little bit of experience with RPing a non-combat/magic focused PC if you ever want to pick my brains for what that might be like. Again, though, we're glad to see you again.
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Hello!

Postby Kailily Sinclair on March 15th, 2015, 8:49 pm

Yea we all make mistakes its what you learn from them thats important anyway its good to have you back if you need anything feel free to hit up my pm box
Shout out to Aventis for helping with my avatar. :)
Kailily Sinclair
Life Hack 101

Words: 13672
Joined roleplay: December 9th, 2014, 10:38 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Journal
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hello!

Postby Tanna on March 16th, 2015, 5:55 am

As a fellow returning former member -- welcome back!

I've actually been creeping this character of yours and he sounds like he will be a lot of fun. Sometimes it's best going a different route than you are used to with character creation.. keeps the experience fresh!

If Ataraxia ever winds up in Syliras (or, conversly, if Tanna ever returns to Cyphrus and ends up in Riverfall), we should write :) I'm actually thinking of doing some flashback stuff for her in Cyphrus so let me know if you might be interested.

All the best!
Tanna
words & whims

Words: 114416
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2015, 12:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hello!

Postby Ataraxia Koilos on March 16th, 2015, 12:39 pm

Thank y'all for your 'welcome back's!

Orin: I'll take you up on that offer!

Tanna: Dear me... I don't know what to say about that revelation. You might have to wait a bit, updates are sporadic due to me having to juggle work, college applications and whatnot.
Ataraxia Koilos
Henderson!

Words: 6321
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2015, 3:13 pm
Character sheet