Maddoch's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Maddoch's Plotnotes

Postby Achenar on April 19th, 2015, 12:04 am

I thought I would use this space to post up a little box code and character goals.

Short Term
  • Initiated into Reimancy
  • Learn Auristics
  • Learn Morphing
  • Increase Intelligence skill
  • Increase Projection skill
  • Try not to get killed
  • Meet people that could potentially build an intelligence network with in the future
  • Overgive!
  • Get into a fist fight and lose horribly because of lack of martial skill
  • If approved, learn more details about his former master's whereabouts and just what the snake's up to
  • Learn about some past lives, maybe?
  • Meet more people!

Long Term
  • Master Auristics/Projection/Morphing
  • Learn Animation
  • Visit Sahova and hopefully not get brutally murdered!
  • Get into a relationship, whether it's beneficial or not
  • Master intelligence/become a shadow broker
  • Gain the favor of a god, whether good or bad
  • Visit Zeltiva
  • Not die!
  • Open up a service or shop
  • Overgive some more
  • Get into some dangerous predicament and become the dark side. Curious about Ruv'na in fact.
  • Totally try not to die again

IC Goals
  • Create a faction someday
  • Participate in a city wide or world-wide plot
Achenar
Everybody lies

Words: 128093
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2015, 5:20 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Maddoch's Plotnotes

Postby Achenar on April 21st, 2015, 12:59 am

Solos (Ideas)
(All of these ideas can be made into threads with other players if so interested.)

• Meet a child and interact with said child. I think, in the long run, Maddy isn't such an ass to children, but he doesn't have the patience for them. One child could seep into his heart, only for something to potentially happen to him/her.
  • If there's no PC thread with this, get in trouble with a girl's man, preferably not an akalak so as not to die?
  • A job thread either working as a server and dealing with a pretentious woman or listening to a bard tell a story
  • Potential solo flashbacks in Kenash that involve interaction with various NPCs and how Maddy evolved from the once candid and faithful Ethaefal to the forsaken he is today
Achenar
Everybody lies

Character sheet
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Maddoch's Plotnotes

Postby Achenar on May 31st, 2015, 4:45 am

Secret :

On Faith

I thought I would ramble on about faith a bit, since it's a core part of Maddy's character. He's not an atheist in any sense of the word, but he has lost faith in the gods, particularly Leth in such a fundamental way, that it has left him Forsaken. I sort of imagine the song above to be a pseudo love letter to Leth, because Maddoch feels so utterly betrayed by his once beloved god that there is a void where there was once undivided love. Maddoch was hurt, and not in just a physical way. It tore him up from the inside to be forced into this state.

He has a lot of internal strife. The way he is, the way he has been for a few years now, is a persona he built up to protect the vulnerable part of himself that has suffered from so much sustained brutality and abuse. He's an ass, just so he repels anyone who could potentially hurt him again.

In this way, it can also be applied to the gods. Right now, he denounces most of them, and considers them players in their own right. Masters of the Game. He thinks, just like the masters that had abused him, that they would easily do the same. Now this is not true, of course, save for the less benevolent gods, but that's just what Maddoch assumes from the silence he endured from his own god.

Eventually I want him to ease back into faith. It will be rough, and I welcome that. In the future, I don't know who or what Maddoch would end up worshipping if he does, but I think finding a god to look up to and follow would be a first step into drawing down the barriers that conceal who he truly is. I want him to love again. I want him to feel something again, something other than hate and disdain and the forced nonchalance he makes himself pull out of his ass to deal with every day life. He's more than that. He's the odd ethaefal who actively dislikes his celestial form, finding it just a reminder of what's been severed.

So I think, with all that being said, my most anticipated long term plot goal would be to find a god for Maddy to finally worship!
Achenar
Everybody lies

Character sheet
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Maddoch's Plotnotes

Postby Achenar on July 29th, 2015, 7:55 am

Past Lives

This is a total work in progress, but I thought I'd toss up some random references for myself. All of these past lives will have some relevance to Maddoch's current incarnation.

Name: Jaime Stormcrest
Race: Svefra
DoB: Summer, 6th 368AV
Birthplace: Suvan Sea
Died: Sometime in early 400s.
Gnosis: +2 Stormwarden, +1 Oceanus
Concept: A master water Reimancer, Jaime Stormcrest was born on the seas of the Suvan. Though marked at birth by the lord of the oceans, he gained the attention of Zulrav and his ilk and proved himself worthy enough to join the ranks of the Stormwardens. He dedicated his life to the seas and the sky, using his abilities to aid foreign ships in their travels. One such ship was besieged by pirates, and in the ensuing struggle, Jaime found himself outnumbered and outmatched, by none other than a woman. She commandeered the vessel and took the svefra captive, offering him the choice to join her, or meet his end by her hand. Through willful determination, he chose to serve her in whatever capacity she chose, and to that end, they made an unlikely pair, terrorizing the seas and the ships that dared pass. Through no conscious effort, Jaime had slowly fallen for her skill and resourcefulness, and ultimately fell in love. Through loyalty and dedication, the captain reciprocated this affection, and from their union they produced a son.

Cause of Death: TBA

Name: Reven Lorr (Flay)
Race: Human
Title: Mortanis
DoB: Winter 35th, 302AV
Birthplace: Zeltiva
Died: Around 353AV
Gnosis: +3 Vexation, +2 Nightstalking
Concept: Known as Flay among the Mortanis and those that did business with him, Reven Lorr was never a man that people would be quick to describe as a "killer." He was not brooding, foreboding or grungy in demeanor or countenance. He stood tall, had an alluring smile and was dangerously charismatic. His assassinations were not forged from only subterfuge and stealth, but also from the trust he formed among his targets, utilizing the secrets he learned to establish deaths and tortures that would leave a lasting impact for his goddess.

Cause of Death: TBA
Achenar
Everybody lies

Character sheet
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Donor (1)