Closed Hitting the Mark (Drusilla)

Turrin spends the day with Drusilla at the Bent Arrow

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Hitting the Mark (Drusilla)

Postby Turrin on April 4th, 2015, 10:38 pm

Time Stamp: 71th of Spring, 515AV
Who: Turrin and Drusilla

Opening his eyes, Turrin swung out of bed and put on his crimson bryda. The endal had nothing planned for today, so he decided that it could be nice to spend time with his friend, Drusilla. In truth, it had been awkward for them ever since he regularly spend time in his aeries, so he figured a day with the symenestra might be good to help patch up their strained relationship. Turrin walked out into the aeries and could hear rain coming from the door to Aponivi's room. The endal opened the door and stuck his head into the room and saw the rain coming down outside the opening of the cave. Also the endal noticed the cloud cover was quite thick around the mountain, so he doubt Aponivi will go out for his morning hunt. Closing the door, Turrin decided that it was to early to wake up Drusilla, so the endal decided to wash up in his personal bath and go get some breakfast in the kitchen.

When Turrin was finished eating, the endal came back to the aeries and went straight to his room. Once he was inside, he walked to the wall and took the quiver off the hook and pulled his short bow from the wall. The endal sorted through the different arrows and decided to bring his hunting arrows today. When he placed the calico feathered in the quiver, Turrin walked out of the room. The endal went to Drusilla's room and knocked lightly on the door. When he didn't hear anything, the myrian slowly opened the door and crept into the symenestra dwelling. The endal left the door open, so there was enough light to illuminate about half the room. Luckily, it was enough to show Drusilla sleeping in her bed. The symenestra female was sleeping on her side, so her long hair strewn over her blanket. It was side of Drusilla that Turrin never saw. A mischievous grin went across his face, and he knelt by the side of the bed and carefully picked up one of her long locks of hair from the blanket. The endal picked up the hair by the end and started to brush her nose with the silky hair. Turrin said with a smile on his face, “Wake up Dru...it is morning..”
Last edited by Turrin on June 2nd, 2015, 4:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
Myrian, Common, Nari , Aponivi, Turrin

Thank you Nyxie Nadira Draer for the posting template.
Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Words: 581340
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 1:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Drusilla on April 5th, 2015, 12:21 am

Drusilla was happily dreaming about moths and butterflies. She was in some sunlit forest and the butterflies and moths fluttered everywhere, it was beautiful. The light, the trees, the bat... Wait. The next thing she knew a bat was fluttering wildly in her face. She could feel it's fuzzy body on her face. The Symenestra flailed over the fuzzy feeling over her face. She was semi awake now but not enough to really know what was going on. So she made an assumption, "Dammit Brandon! Stop it already! You. Little. Azo!" What followed was a flurry of angry Symenos.

She was waking up more. "Dumb little...." Wait. Hadn't Brandon moved into his own quarters? Drusilla had hidden her head under her pillow, slowly opening her eyes and coming to her senses a noise was heard. It was Turrin. Turrin was laughing like an idiot.... on the floor on her room.... at the side of her bed. "Turrin! You! You!"

She didn't care that she slept naked, Drusilla clambered out of her bed and to her feet and began walloping Turrin with a pillow. The yelling changed language every so often, Common, Nari, Pavi, Symenos, repeat. Once she was satisfied with her pillow beating, she stepped back, "Turrin, what in Myri's name...... Were you doing?! What if I had bit you!" She panted the pillow beating had taken a lot of her energy, "Why did you wake me up?" She had already begun scurrying around picking up clothes.
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Words: 272571
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2010, 6:55 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Turrin on April 5th, 2015, 1:53 am

Myrian expected the symenestra reaction, so he rolled over on his back and protected his head from the pillow assault. The endal sat on the laughing as she beat him, and when she stopped her assault, Turrin peeked through his hands at the naked backside of his childhood friend. The pale woman scurried around her room looking for her cloths. Turrin stood up and covered his eyes with his hand to allow the woman to get dressed in peace without him leering at her. The endal teased the frantic woman, “I couldn't sleep with all the snoring, Dru. Besides, I never got to see this side of you before. Drool and all.” The myrian lied about the snoring and the drool, but he said seriously, “I know you would never bite me, Dru...”

Turrin decided to answer his question, “We have been avoiding each other lately, and I decided that it could be fun if we went to archery range together. If you have to work than I can go by myself, but I wanted to ask you first.”

Turrin peeked through the fingers of his hands to see if she was dressed and asked about the Bat, “Does Brandon wake you often this way?” The endal knew that he was gone for awhile, so Drusilla might have got a boyfriend since he was gone. He knew that Drusilla was friends with the colorful outsider, so he was curious if they were more than friends. In fine Inarta fashion, Turrin asked bluntly, “Is Blackwing your boyfriend? If he is congratulations because he is a good looking guy...” Turrin wasn't subtle man, and he kind of regretted that he ask, so nonchalantly. A part of him hoped that she said, no, but he would understand if she said yes too. Turrin stood there waiting for the symenestra to reaction to his question, but she might just hit him with a pillow too.

Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Drusilla on April 5th, 2015, 6:08 am

"Hmph, if my snoring is bothering you that much Endal Turrin, I'll just return to my quarters in the Commons." She pulled on her bryda and gave her hair a flip. "You don't know that for sure, if I'm half asleep I wouldn't know it was you. I'd feel horrible about it."

"I wouldn't call it avoidance, I'm an Avora now our work just makes it harder for us to meet up. I'm trying to start a dress line, you know..." It was almost all truth, she was working on dresses now and she had an apprentice now too. She had to step up her work. "How are your clothes holding up by the way? Bring them by if you need anything fixed or anything made."

Drusilla gave Turrin a quizzical look, "Archery?" She tossed the thought back and forth in her head for a few ticks. "Sure, why not? A day off sounds nice. I'll grab my bow as we head out."

His questions of Brandon made Drusilla pause for a tick, "Do you still not know about Brandon?" She adjusted her vinati, "One the first market day of the season, I saved a bat from an owl attack. I nursed it back to health, and well... Brandon was, IS that bat. What I mean is Brandon's a Kelvic. He's a bat and he'd flutter in my face if I slept in. That's why I yelled about him when I woke up. Thought I had a bat in my face."
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Turrin on April 7th, 2015, 12:59 am

When Drusilla was fully dressed, the endal got to his feet and brushed off his backside. The symenestra started to explain that she wasn't avoiding him. She was a Avora now, so she had to spend more time doing her duties. It made sense to endal, so he decided to drop it. Turrin could tell that Drusilla wasn't in a joking mood because she didn't laugh at his joke about her snoring. However, he was kind of concerned when she called him Endal Turrin since Drusilla never used his title when they were in private. When she asked about his clothing, he said simply, “My bryda that I use for hunting needs to be mended. I have a few small holes on the left leg and the right knee has a large hole in it.” Turrin attempted another joke, “I might as well be wearing a a loin cloth...” When she accepted his offer to go shooting with him, the endal just gave the pale woman a smile.

When Drusilla started to explain the Brandon, the myrian just raised a eyebrow in confusion. Supposedly, Brandon was a bat, but he was human too. Turrin remembered that he killed a wolf who could turn into a human in the Unforgiving. It was a odd experience for the down to Mizahar endal. Regardless about how she explained it. Brandon's transformation sounded like magic, so if what she said was true about Brandon that outsider was a shape shifter. A dangerous shape shifter in a city mostly made up of caves. The endal decided to put that little knowledge in the back of his head just in case that he needed it in the future. Turrin said with a smile, “You are a beautiful woman, Drusilla, so I am just had to ask...” Turrin decided to change the subject, “Anyways, Do you need to freshen up? I'll just wait in the leaving room for you till you are done.”

Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Drusilla on April 10th, 2015, 1:49 am

Drusilla was surprised her sassy responds didn't get a chuckle from Turrin, "I was just trying to get a responds from you.. Sorry if you didn't find it funny." Good going Dru, just alienate yourself from him even more...She mentally groaned at herself. Was her attempt at flirting that bad?

"I can make you a loincloth if you really want..." She looked away suppressing a giggle. But it was obvious on her face, she wanted to laugh. "Bring your clothes by the gallery tomorrow or the day after, I'll patch them up. Need anything else made?" The image was in her head, Turrin running about in a loincloth. Her thoughts switched to a faraway place... The same place her people had been from..Drusilla opened her mouth to speak but quickly closed it again. What did she intend to say, how could one ask about that place when Turrin was dealing with things. A different question took it's place. "The women there, what do they wear?" She was curious, perhaps how the Myrian's dressed was similar somehow to the Symenestra did?

She laughed, "No Brandon is not my boyfriend, simply a bat I saved who turned out to be a man. You know how they say 'No good deed goes unpunished?' That's Brandon. I just feel responsible for him now. I have unleashed a man child on Wind Reach. He's been smacked a few times, by me."

"No I'm fine. I'll get my bow, lash, and daggers." She looked at Turrin "What? I might need one of the others, so I bring them with."
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Turrin on April 13th, 2015, 1:51 am

Turrin stuck his hand up and said softly, “Sorry, I just never heard you call me Endal Turrin in private before. It is kind of odd hearing it come from you.”

The myrian could tell the time away from Drusilla changed their relationship slightly. He just hoped that the seasons that he was away from her didn't permanently damage them. Drusilla seemed quite amused at the thought of Turrin wearing a loincloth. Maybe the symenestra found it weird because they draped themselves in layers upon layers of silk, so something as simple as a loin cloth was alien to Dru. When Drusilla asked about Myrian attire, the endal thought for a moment trying to remember what his father's people wore. When he was a young teenage boy in Falyndar, he would often spend time watching the myrian women walk around in their leather clothing since most of it was form fitting and didn't leave much to the imagination.

Turrin said with a smile, “If I have to compare Myrian leather working to Inarta leather working. Hands down, the myrians put a lot of time, energy, and artistic creativity into their leather-working craft. Since it is hot and humid in Falyndar, the woman wear similar looking clothing like Inarta, but the billowing pants wouldn't be practical in battle or the jungle. Myrian leather-working tends to practical, form fitting and durable to withstand the harsh environment of the jungle. However, we do have more formal attire for religious ceremonies, and the wealthy women tend to sometimes were fancier leather skirts when they are in the safety of the city and clan domains.”

Inwardly, Turrin let out a sigh of relief when she told him that Brandon wasn't her boyfriend. He wasn't quite sure when he would tell her his true feelings for her, but at least, he didn't have to worry about competition. The myrian smirked at Drusilla and said with a laugh, “However, I did wear a loincloth in the jungle. It was quite nice during monsoon season. You have no idea how frustrating taking leather clothing off when you are soaking wet.”

Turrin looked at his childhood friend and teased with a sly smile on his face, “Are you offering to make one, so you can see me in one, Drusilla Aster? I have to say that is quite forward of you...very Inartan.”

When she asked about bringing her other weapons, the myrian rose his eyebrow in disbelief, shook his head, no, and said with a laugh, “I think we will be fine. I doubt anyone will attack us on our way to the Bent Arrow. Especially with my reputation...”

Turrin was happy that Drusilla fell back into her normal cheerful self around him. He missed the time that he spent with the woman, and unfortunately, he had to disappear to realize it. Turrin offered her his hand and said with smile, “We should hurry if we are going to get a good spot.”

Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Drusilla on April 21st, 2015, 2:09 am

Drusilla turned and gave Turrin a smile, "Leather clothes? Hmmm... I can only imagine. I'd like to see it first hand one day." She shrugged, "I'd probably be killed on sight though... I doubt they'd believe I just wanted to view their craft..." It was strange to think of these women wore such strange clothes. Drusilla was no good at leather work and could never learn to make such items... But, did Turrin prefer the clothing worn by his father's people or his mother's side? If he did... She already felt weird in Inarta clothing. It would no doubt make her look even stranger. She shook the idea out of her head. Turning back to Turrin she apologized, "Sorry, it's hard for me to try and picture it. These women and their clothes."

Wet leather sounded horrible to wear, "Ughh didn't getting the leather wet make it stink? Eww.." Drusilla made a face. Ick.

When Turrin made a comment of her making him a loincloth, she could only gasp at his cockiness. Drusilla's face reddened, "You... You..." Kaya's word's found their way out of her mouth, "You... Male! We grew up together if I wanted to I'd of had plenty of chances to see you naked!"

"I have to speak to Ponipon before we go." Going to the eagle's room she smiled at him, a daily riddle. "Okay then today.. How is a raven much like a writing desk? I expect you'll have an answer when we return?" Drusilla smiled."Now, we can go."
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Turrin on April 23rd, 2015, 2:40 am

Trying to his grin with his hand, Turrin couldn't believe the ashen colored symenestra could even muster enough blood to color her cheeks. The half breed could tell that she channeled his twin sister Kaya by calling him a male. The myrian chuckled to himself when she quickly denied that she wanted to see him naked. Turrin didn't believe it; however, it was fun to tease his childhood friend. When she told him that she had to speak with Ponipon, the endal was curious about who she was talking about. Eventually, he figured out Ponipon was a nickname for Aponivi, and he chuckled to himself because he will have to use her nickname to tease the giant raptor. Turrin knew that she enjoyed calling her friends by symenestra nicknames, so he never discouraged her from using them; however, he did had to put a end to her calling him the symenos word brother. It didn't seem right after her last birthday that she spent with him. When Drusilla came back into the room, Turrin asked with a impish grin on his face , “Po..ni...pon? I sure it means something in Symenos, but can I please call him that nickname? It has a...nice ring to it...”

When Drusilla was ready to go, Turrin lead her out of aeries and locked the door. The endal was in a playful mood today and said softly, “I understand that you don't wish to see me naked, but I had to say you are looking quite good these days...”

Walking out of punching or kicking range, the myrian decided to walk backwards to face her and said with a wide grin on his face, “I have known you forever, Dru, so I feel comfortable in saying that you have a nice butt. After I saw it in all it splendor this morning. I know have proof that my teenage theory was true. It is truly a nice butt.”

Turrin stuck up his hands and started to wave them and continued, “Don't get mad. It is a compliment from one friend to another...”

If the symenestra took a swing at him, the myrian would do his best to dodge her attack, but the large man was walking backwards for awhile, so he didn't see the rogue rock laying on the ground behind him. Suddenly the myrian's right foot backed into it, and he stumbled backwards onto his arse. Landing hard on his own butt, the endal started to rub his now bruised backside and said to himself in myrian, “I might have deserved that...ouchies.”

Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Drusilla on April 23rd, 2015, 8:02 pm

Drusilla shook her head, "It has no meaning, it just sounded cute. Using Poni from his name and just adding Pon to the end. But no meaning." She shrugged, "If you want, he may be angrier with you than me for calling him that. He sees you differently than me..."

Once outside the subject shifted from Aponivi's new nickname to... her? "I grew up seeing you naked... " Now was her chance! She faked a yawn, "If it is anything like when we were growing up... I'm not impressed..." raising an eyebrow she grinned and turned away. "Of course I look nice, I've had to learn to defend myself. I walk with my head up knowing I don't have to hide behind anybody anymore."

A soft chuckle escaped her lips, "Teenage theory? If I remember correctly the only butts you were watching were those of our female Inarta peers. Mine was never of any interest. But I thank you for the compliment all the same." A thought crossed her mind. "I'm sure Bran would agree." It was a bit of a white lie...But, Turrin had never paid any attention to her as a teen. She had simply been there, but never in his line of sight. No matter how hard she tried to put herself in front of him. She had always just been Dru. Even after telling him that for years she had feelings for him, she was still invisible to him. He had found a woman, a glass blower. When Wind Reach had gone to hell he had gone to save her, leaving Dru to find her own way. He had even left for season to mourn this woman leaving Drusilla alone tending the aeries.

Drusilla saw the rock and tried to warn Turrin. But she wasn't quick enough and the Myrian tumbled to the ground.
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets