Closed [Aquillar Hot Springs] A Sweet Little Dip

Xoren & Zozo

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[Aquillar Hot Springs] A Sweet Little Dip

Postby Julia Tristal on May 17th, 2015, 6:40 am

Date: Spring 21

The Aquillar Hot Springs were probably one of the few places in Sunberth worth visiting and have a rather low risk of being stabbed, shot, burnt, cut, stolen from, abused or any other painful or disruptive action.

Julia had loved the hotsprings as a child, her parents would take her here to watch the turtles and maybe feed them scraps if they could find any. This was Julia's favorite place as a child and the waters were quite good as well.

She had heard of a hotspring in Syliras with the best hot water and masseurs ever. She would want to go there one day, just for the massage. She has nothing extraordinary on, just her plain clothes and trousers, she wasn't one for skirts or flappy dresses, it just makes it harder to move.

She sighed, today was just a day to relax, no deliveries, no thefts, no bar brawls, today she was just here to relax in the soothing warm waters of the spring. She had known Natlana and Max since she was just a baby. In fact, these nice elderly couple were the people that suggested to her parents to try and move to Syliras, which they did try at a very inopportune time.

Safe to say they returned to Sunberth, and they're here to stay most likely. She went over to pay for her bath. "Hello Natlana~ It has been quite a while. I would like a bath please." She said and placed down the required money on the counter.

"Ah, Julia. Of course, come on in child. How are you're parents?" Natlana said with her friendly smile.

"They're fine, Mother misses brother though, I never met him I don't think, so I'm rather indifferent to how they feel about that. I do feel sorry for them though. Anyway, I'll be setting in now, thank you Natlana." She smiled and ran off to the springs and threw her clothes off to the side and slipped in.

She sighed and sat on the side. "Ahhhh, I love this place." She paid little attention to anyone around her right now. She sighed and relaxed a bit more
ImageImage
Julia Tristal
Player

Words: 44834
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2015, 4:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Xoren on May 17th, 2015, 8:01 am

The Constrictor entered the Hot Springs; it had only been four days since his last visit, and that time he had spent most of his stay with Thaloyss, the beautiful barmaid. It'd been pretty interesting; very different than what he though his stay was going to be like. He rather doubted it would turn out quite the same as that time. Not many people were like the barmaid, and if this time at the Hot Springs did turn out that way, he'd be a very lucky Dhani indeed. Though, it'd be a little weird if it did turn out the same.

He gave a smile to Natlana as she approached, remembering the little old lady from his last visit; she was quite nice, though he had yet to meet her husband, Max. He wondered if he was as nice as his wife; he sure hoped so. It wouldn't be quite right if she was so nice and warm, and he a mean guy. He pushed it from his mind for now. He'd hopefully meet him some time. He conversed with the owner of the Hot Springs, talking about his last visit and just socializing a tad. As he was finishing saying 'hello' and being polite and all, he slipped her the money for the Common Springs. He also gave her a little extra; money for some Redberry Juice. He hadn't gotten any last time, and he had promised himself he would try it.

Walking to the Common, he slipped off his clothes on the way, gathering them into a pile in his arms. He dropped them in the same small little corner he had before, hiding his coin purse from thieving mongrels. On his way, he saw a cute blonde sitting on the edge of the springs; another woman that looked way to beautiful to be in Sunberth.

He slipped into the springs, only about a yard or two away from the blonde; once he was settled, he waited for Natlana to bring him his drink. He thanked her, before turning back to the woman. Taking a sip, he smiled, saying easily, "You know, you've got a nice butt. Really round and perfect." He nodded, his face expressionless as he sipped his drink, as if he were trying to portray being wise.
I will be out from the 20th to the 24th. I will reply to all threads right when I get back, so please be patient.
Xoren
Player

Words: 11044
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2015, 5:14 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Zoe Collins on May 17th, 2015, 11:08 am

Nestled behind the south hills were a set of naturally heated springs that flowed due to the earth's blessing. With the help of an expert stonemason's hands, a set of stone baths were carved out of the rocks, transforming the hot springs, into a beautiful location, where anyone looking for a relaxing bath could always visit. The bathhouse was owned by an elderly couple, Max and his wife Natlana.

The springs were as common as they could possibly be, and anyone who visits, which could be anyone, will be open to view to all within the springs. Away from the hustle and bustle as well as the many dangers of the city in Sunberth, this bathhouse was a welcome addition to her favourite few locations that she visited whenever she could, which was rarely, sadly to say. At least now, she was here.

Actually, you know what, scratch that. All of that. Those were just all what she had heard about the place so far.

She hadn't actually been to the place before. This would be her first time in the hot springs. As she came to the entrance of the establishment, she opened the doors, and met an elderly man at a counter. He must be Max. She was proven right, when he introduced himself as Max, and bid her welcome to the bathhouse. Zoe removed the required amount of coins from her securely fastened purse and handed them over to him, requesting the use of the springs.

She hoped it was as good as everyone had said. Max called out to his woman, who must have been his wife, Natlana, who welcomed her to the place with much delight. She was a rather charming old woman, whose maternal warmth seemed to spread on everyone she met. It had been a long time since Zoe had felt that.

The elderly couple had informed her that all the patrons of the hot springs usually removed all of their clothes as that helped in attaining the maximum amount of enjoyment in the water. So she had done as suggested, removing her clothing piece by piece, folding them into a neat bundle to be retrieved later before she left the springs.

As she entered onto the grounds surrounding the natural hot springs, she was amazed with the amount of steam rising into the air, creating a blanket of mist all over the area. She walked for several ticks more until she reached the main pool of water where the springs were. Standing to creep into the water, she then noticed that the springs were rather empty, except for the two people in them.

One was a blonde haired girl who looked like Julia. Taking a closer look, she discovered that the woman was indeed Julia. She had been right after all. Before she could even enter the springs, the man spoke. The way his head was pointed, he seemed to be talking to Julia. "You know, you've got a nice butt. Really round and perfect."

Well, that was interesting. She had never knew that Julia had a nice butt. But now she did, thanks to that random man in the springs.

The other figure was a broad-shouldered, hunk of a man who had black hair as dark as night. As he was mostly submerged in the water, she could not see the rest of his body, but from what she could see, he had a rather muscular stature.

His skin was a darker shade of bronze than hers, being only slightly bronzed. Noticing a gap in between the two of them, Zoe proceeded to fill in the gap, dipping a feet into the water gingerly, testing for the warmth, and satisfied, she then stepped into the pool, submerging the rest of her body, up to the base of her neck.
Zoe Collins
Player

Words: 29375
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2015, 2:33 pm
Character sheet

Postby Julia Tristal on May 17th, 2015, 11:56 am

She watched the man come in after her, he was quite a sight, a well muscled individual with a rather nice weapon with him, and she wasn't talking about his greatsword either. At any other conversation or situation she would have blushed and walked off, but in the hot spring it was quite normal for everyone to show off their privates.

She looked at the man with minor interest, she was just here to relax and try not to get her stuff stolen from or something. She sighed and lowered her head into the water.

"You know, you've got a nice butt. Really round and perfect."

She blushed and looked over to the muscular man. "T-Thanks..." She blushed a deeper red and tried to hide her red face by dipping half her face into the water. She had to admit he was quite the eye candy.

She resurfaced and gave a small smile. "You're not bad yourself, stranger. My name's Julia. Pleasure to meet you." She said and felt the water disturbed.A familiar face joined her little relaxation day it seemed, it appears that she just couldn't get away from her blond friend.

"Zozo~" She said and hugged the blond lady tightly. She quickly let go and brushed back a strand of loose hair. "Sorry, I guess you must be here to relax too, huh? Well... You've come to the right place. I hope you're not squeamish about seeing 'things' if you know what I'm saying." She smile and rested her arms on the edges of the pool, and sighed. "Ahhhhh~"
ImageImage
Julia Tristal
Player

Character sheet

Postby Xoren on May 17th, 2015, 12:32 pm

He wondered idly why she had dunked her head into the water; it wasn't as if he had gotten anything on to her face. He thought it might have been to cool her face, which had grown impressively red, but the water was pretty warm. He didn't think it would do anything, but what would he know? He couldn't remember the last time he had blushed. He was one to, nor probably ever would be.

When she bent over to dip her head, he surely got an eyeful; he let loose a low whistle, taking another sip of his drink. The bottle of the delicious stuff was still three-quarters full. He wasn't drinking as he would have, what with all the... Distractions about. He set the glass onto the counter, hoping to stretch it out, before he tipped it and guzzled it like he hadn't had water for ten days like a Chaktawe.

When she gave him a compliment, at least he thought it was, he smiled, bowing his head slightly. He was just about to reply when another presence made itself clear: that of a blonde woman, another beauty. This one was blessed with an ample bosom on her otherwise slim figure; he caught himself glancing at the one too many times while he attempted to articulate his thoughts. Blast it all to Hai.... Instead of forming a different approach than he had done with Julia, he gave her a compliment, too: this one to new woman's breasts.

"Lovely and impressive, those are." He nodded, motioning with his head what he was talking about. His eyes were nearly glued to them, he couldn't look away. He gave a cough, taking his glass, sipping at it. Setting it down, he watched Julia relax, the newcomer then submerging herself to her neck. He used this lull in conversation to introduce himself; he was not one to let a pause turn into an even bigger one, until all went silent.

"I'm Xoren, pleasure to meet both of you beauties." He would have bowed, but with their current location, it would not have done; instead, he gave a polite nod of the head.
I will be out from the 20th to the 24th. I will reply to all threads right when I get back, so please be patient.
Xoren
Player

Character sheet

Postby Zoe Collins on May 18th, 2015, 1:16 am

As Zoe got into the springs, she felt eyes on her. Turning to glance around, she saw both occupants staring at her. Julia's gaze was more of a friendly one, while the stranger's stare, a hungry one. His gaze seemed to be fixed on her chest, but she ignored it as she got into the water, submerging herself up to her neck. The man spoke, "Lovely and impressive, those are." She knew what he was referring to. Her breasts. It was plainly clear as that was what his gaze was fixed onto earlier as she was getting into the springs.

Now that most of her body was submerged, his eyes still seemed to be fixed onto them for several ticks before coughing, as he took a sip from his drink. He eventually settled down, and the tension seemed to have momentarily lifted, as they enjoyed a moment of peace. It was soon broken however, as she heard a squeal of "Zozo" as she promptly got hugged by Julia. The hug was quickly let go as she brushed back a stray lock of of her hair before speaking.

Zoe was slightly taken aback by the hug. She had met the blonde girl several times before, but they weren't like very close or anything. But that was what her personality was like. She could still remember their first meeting, where her exuberance nature had taken her for a surprise, at how strange it was for a city like Sunberth, with full of its unthinkable and illegal activities.

"Sorry, I guess you must be here to relax too, huh? Well... You've come to the right place. I hope you're not squeamish about seeing 'things' if you know what I'm saying." Julia smiled as she rested her arms on the edge of the pool as she finished, uttering a sigh of satisfaction.

Zoe couldn't help but return a smile, though it was a sheepish one at that. This was her first visit to the springs, and she was glad to know that she made a good choice of visiting, however she was wondering what the 'things' Julia were referring to.

Were there snakes or other creatures in the water? She shivered at the thought. She then hastily replied to her. "What things? There aren't any snakes or creatures in the hot springs are there?" A small pause pushed itself into the way after the conversation between the two of them before it promptly got removed after but mere chimes of presence.

The man then introduced himself. "I'm Xoren, pleasure to meet both of you beauties." before ending with a nod. She smiled back to him warmly, returning with an introduction of her own. "I'm Zoe. It's nice to meet you as well. Are you a resident or Sunberth or a visitor? I don't think I've seen you around before."

She couldn't help but wander if this mysterious hunk of a guy was a resident or just a wandering traveller. He could be a resident though, as she couldn't fanthom why anyone would want to visit a dirty and crime-filled city like Sunberth.
Zoe Collins
Player

Words: 29375
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2015, 2:33 pm
Character sheet

Postby Julia Tristal on May 18th, 2015, 5:52 am

"What things? There aren't any snakes or creatures in the hot springs are there?"

Julia looked over to Zoe, a bit curious. Did she really not get it? She thought and smiled at the older girl's innocence, though Julia was younger, she had come here plenty of times with her parents, and plenty of times, people would try to get her to 'massage' them. People in Sunberth were disgusting, though she was usually with her father here and any advances towards her were quickly met with their heads to the stone and were left for dead. Julia had gotten in trouble in the springs before, but each time she made an offense, it was justified.

Julia smiled and leaned into Zoe's ear. "You really don't get? You know... people's privates." She smiled and returned to previous position, and looked over to the muscular man with slight interest. So far she had noticed that he was a lot like the other people that would try to get her into bed, commenting on her firm butt and then on her friend's large bust.

"I'm Xoren, pleasure to meet both of you beauties."

"I'm Zoe. It's nice to meet you as well. Are you a resident or Sunberth or a visitor? I don't think I've seen you around before."

"Pleasure's all mine..." She mumbled and sighed. She pressed her head on Zoe's shoulder. "So Xoren, what brings you here? Relaxing? I hope you didn't come here just to ogle at us, that would be very naughty, I'd think." She said in a semi-joking tone, of course if he tried anything, her dagger was in arm's reach from her clothes pile, and the two elderly couple would break up the fight sooner or later.
ImageImage
Julia Tristal
Player

Character sheet

Postby Xoren on May 18th, 2015, 8:25 am

Xoren gave a chuckle; if only she knew how big of a snake was hanging around the pool, and how close it actually was. He pondered for a tick: it would be quite interesting to see how they would react, should he shift into a Dhani or full serpent. Not many people would see such a thing whilst staying in Sunberth, so he doubted they would react in even a vaguely pleasant way. Maybe they'd attack him, and then he'd have to kill them. Well, not have to, but probably would anyway.

When Julia leaned in to whisper to Zoe, he raised an eyebrow; what was she saying now? He wondered if it was anything about him. He doubted, but one could never be sure. Mentally shrugging the whole thing, he grabbed his drink, this time swallowing more than a sip. The glass was half empty, now. He wondered if he should get another; it was really good stuff. Licking his lips, his throat drying suddenly, he downed it, emptying the glass. I need more of that stuff...

Calling out to Natlana, he asked her to bring him another glass, complimenting her on the beverage. It was really good; he hoped she would give him the recipe. As she started to walk away, he turned, looking back at the pair. Having a second thought, he called to the keeper of the Hot Springs and told her to bring her two more glasses; it was only polite.

"Pretty much. These waters help get the knots from my muscles; I don't trust anyone enough to massage me out here." He shrugged, a smile crossing his face as she she asked her next question. "Oh, but I'm not ogling, sweetling. I'm admiring; and admiring isn't that naughty. I can get naughty, though. Very naughty." With that, he winked, a grin on his face.
Xoren
Player

Character sheet