Mizahar's geology is way under developed! How can I help?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Postby Zephari on May 20th, 2015, 10:14 pm

I have been here for a little while now, and have been looking for any source of geological knowledge among st the forums. I would like to know if there is a way I can help to improve this, as I am a geologist by hobby in the real world, and think we could greatly benefit from knowing how the lands of mizahar looks and feels in each area! I don't know who I would talk to about getting this worked on but I really want to get more on this aspect of the world written. Heck the very earth our characters is standing on is kinda important right? If anyone knows of any already existing info on mizahar's geology I would greatly appreciate being pointed towards it.
Zephari
The Collector

Words: 107646
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2015, 7:27 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Nightmare on May 20th, 2015, 10:17 pm

I am currently working on the geology write up here: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic55286.html :)

I could certainly use any advice from a bona fide geologist.
If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)