[Issues found by Nightmare] Terisa

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Terisa

Postby Terisa on June 17th, 2015, 10:49 pm

Terisa

Appearance

Race: Isur
Birthday: 51, Summer, 470.
Birthplace: Syrilas

Appearance: 5' with black hair made into a neat bun, so it doesn't get in the way of her work. She has blue eyes, slightly defined check and chin. She has white skin with silver veins, though her right arm is light purple due to her being in the Terras Clan. She also tends to have smudges of dirt across her face.

Character Concept

She tends to think more than talk, and when she does talk it tends to be short and right to the point. She also is determined to finish her work, and she hates being distracted. She is also patient, making sure her armor is the best she can make it, making sure her vision is complete.

Character History

Her parents worked in the Ironworks in Syrilas, when she was born, she was instantly introduced to smithing, giving her hammer at birth. When she was ready to be trained, her mother started to train her on how to make a armor out of wood and occasional iron. When she started to go through her adolescents years, that is when she was fully trained on how to make iron armor.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Isurian
Poor Language: None

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Weaponsmithing 3 SP 3 Novice
Black smithing 26 SP 26 Competent
Armorer 10 RB, 16 SP 26 Competent

Lores

Helpful Lores:
Lore of Basic Blacksmithing
Lore of Basic Weaponsmithing
Lore of Religion: Izurdin

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas
-1 stone hammer (heirloom)
-1 chisels
-1 tong

Heirloom: At Terisa's birth, her mother gave her a stone hammer, the stone hammer has wooden shaft, with a grip made from leather, to prevent slipping. On one face, it is smooth that helps to make more fine and smooth hits one metal. On the other face, it is rough to help make the main hammering part, she never uses it to make the shape of the blade fine. On the top of the hammer, it is her mother's symbol, a hand molding a piece of metal.

Housing

House: A 20x20 apartment with the furniture listed in the Housing section. As it is the cheapest housing available. A diagram is included below:

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Farrier's Anvil -20 GM 80 Gm

Thread List

Children of the Mountain
Terisa
Player

Words: 2888
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2015, 9:43 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Terisa

Postby Nightmare on July 27th, 2015, 1:18 am

Intervention

Hello.

Please be advised that there are a few problems with your character sheet.

1. You can not have less then 5 starting points in any one skill
  2. Your Starting points add up to 45, meaning that you have 5 more that you can allocate. This means that you can easily fix the above problem by simply adding 5 points to weaponsmithing
  3. You can not start with three lore. You must start with two, and because you are starting with an alternate package for the Isur, one of those two lore must be Basic Blacksmithing Techniques

Everything else looks good to me. When you have fixed these problems, please PM me and I will remove this intervention.

If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)