[Group Plotnotes] The Numerous Musketeers

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Postby Vizayas on August 20th, 2015, 5:03 am

It would be nice to have a role call for who's going to be on during the quest, which I'm hoping will start this Fall.

I'm back in the game, but I'm not open for casual threading quite yet. I'm trying to nail out two important, lengthy solos over the next ten days. I won't be available for threading aside from what I've already started and the quest until these are complete.
ImageImageImage
Vizayas
Squire Mage

Words: 113870
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2014, 9:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Philomena on August 20th, 2015, 2:40 pm

I had two threads open to meet members of the expedition at the end of summer, but both have been dormant for some time, so not sure if they will go through. But I am still here, ready to participate, and help out in any way I can.

x
Philomena
Player

Words: 718931
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2012, 3:40 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Philomena on August 27th, 2015, 6:14 pm

Hello, all! Welcome to Abura, now, right? :)

I was wondering, after being on a sea voyage all summer (god, what a rotten time to be on a boat in the southern seas!) if we might, real quick before the season ends, like to make an arriving-in-Abura post, maybe with sailing the last way in, and being moored, and finally getting off the boat (probably a blessing for all involved after a long voyage!) and being introduced to the island a bit. It might be a nice way for everyone to sort of reinforce their role in the party and get accustomed to Abura.

Sadly, Philomena cannot be there when you come to port, as I already established that she missed the ship's arrival in a separate post with Orin, but I'd be happy to either Guest ST the scene (particularly since so much of docking is the outside world, and the NPC's on shore, etc), or just happily read the post that you guys write. Either way (or something else if Master Lim wants to chip something in) I'd love to see what happens.

If its interesting, we'd need to at least start it in the next few days, but I imagine it will be ok if we take while to finish it? If that's NOT an interesting idea, or you don't think you'll have the time, feel free to say so. Just thinking'.

x
Philomena
Player

Words: 718931
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2012, 3:40 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Previous