[Group Plotnotes] The Numerous Musketeers

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Postby Timothy Mered on May 5th, 2015, 12:51 am

Hello you munching maniacs!

I don't have much to add to this planning. There are a few OOC things that are probably somewhat useful to keep in mind with regards to Timothy though. I kinda hate talking about my own character, for too long, but here's what's up:

1. if I am not mistaken the ship will dock in RF on the 34th of Summer. Timothy will get aboard the ship then. To avoid misunderstandings I'll just say flat out that he will get on illegally and stowaway. I don't mean to dictate anyone's actions but, I would say he'd manage to remain hidden for at least a day...long enough for the expedition not to turn back and drop him back off at RF.
2. This is strictly OOC knowledge but important to know. I am working hard to get Timothy initiated into the Ruv'na. With a bit of luck he'll be a full-fledged member before the 34th. This is relevant because Ruv'na don't like people with Gnosis and this ship is kinda packed with 'em. (If you're interested in reading about it, go here [p1] and here [p2])

That's about it I think. Oh yes, I am also going to be completely irresponsible and not bring a bucket of rations, I'll likely be living off y'alls charity (again).
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Isolde Seibold on May 6th, 2015, 4:26 pm

So this might sound odd and I'm not certain the amount of development/plotting we can put into regular NPC's, but does anyone want to discuss our patron knights' relationships with/towards one another? Friends, particular allies, rivals, etc.?
Isolde Seibold
the roots of the tree

Words: 434086
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2013, 3:57 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Thomas Cosa on May 6th, 2015, 5:26 pm

Hey!

So are there spots still open? I would love to get Thomas involved. He's in Riverfall at the moment, so he could buy/pay his way on to the ship possibly? And then head with the group who make it to Abura to Darva?

Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling

Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Vizayas on May 6th, 2015, 6:23 pm

It would be really interesting if you did go with us, if there's a spot left. Throw a PM at Aventis. If you manage to get a spot, we could teach each other a couple things. Keep in mind that from the Riverfall point of view, they are just a regular merchant vessel. Thomas would need a reason to go to Abura before he learns about the expedition to Darva, which doesn't occur until the group has been on Abura for some time.
ImageImageImage
Vizayas
Squire Mage

Words: 113870
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2014, 9:42 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aventis on May 6th, 2015, 8:26 pm

Pm me, as stated c:

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Vizayas on May 7th, 2015, 1:33 am

I find it amusing that Vizayas' CS picture is of an actor known to play an actual Musketeer.
ImageImageImage
Vizayas
Squire Mage

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Orin Fenix on May 7th, 2015, 3:35 am

So....this might only be an issue for me (totally only an issue for me) but do I get my housing money back for my apartment?
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Vizayas on May 7th, 2015, 3:53 am

I think you can just state in a post that you sold your home, I've seen it done and accepted under a note tag, with the money added to ledger. Might be different in Syliras, so check with Nightmare is the best advice I can offer.
ImageImageImage
Vizayas
Squire Mage

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Orin Fenix on May 8th, 2015, 2:19 pm

Hey all! So I was thinking, it might be a good idea of we gave some of the NPCs on board, the important ones like the captain, the first mate, etc. names at the very least or even do full NPC write-ups for them. While its fine to keep referring to them as captain or their title it might be fun to give them some personality. Also that way we'd be consistent in how we portrayed them during the voyage which is going to be long. Just idle thoughts. I'm happy to work on this myself if you all agree it might be something we want.
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Iskessah on May 8th, 2015, 2:30 pm

Orin, I'd recommend talking to Nightmare about NPCs, since technically Nightmare is running the ship thread ;) He might very well welcome assistance though, so go ahead and ask :)

If this is something we decide to do, go ahead and delegate a write-up or two to me. It usually doesn't take me too long to whip up a personality :P
Iskessah
Player

Words: 140537
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 12:09 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext