Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree (Koh & Hadrian)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Hadrian on April 30th, 2010, 8:19 pm

After watching Isikais morph and murder his would-be murderer in the ruins, Hadrian thought he would be able to stomach just about anything. There was a sick fascination with the way the huge jungle snake took out the old farm animal. One thing he could say for Koh: he didn't seem to take undue pleasure in the suffering of his food.

It didn't take as long as he thought it would, but the boa constrictor's jaws unhinged to eat the cow and ... there was a moment of fear when Koh began to shift again, wondering if the meal would rip him asunder, but his body apparently knew what to do to redistribute the meal without dying.

Hadrian watched for tell-tale signs of lethargy such as regular snakes experienced after eating, wondering if Koh would fall into a torpor and all but hibernate until his body had broken down the meal to more manageable proportions. Perhaps there was magic involved that set the Dhani apart so that they were not always sleeping like their serpent counterparts.

In any case, now Koh looked like a pregnant man, and Hadrian started laughing.
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Koh on April 30th, 2010, 10:17 pm

After having eaten his meal, Koh began to wobble, his body feeling a bit stressed from the transformation. If Hadrian had not been there, he would of remained a snake to rest, however, he had no interest in fully abandoning his voice if there was a friend nearby. Koh took notice of his new found size, patting his full belly before hearing his friend laugh.

After a second he locked eyes on Hadrian with a slight glare, taking a serious tone, "Hey! Don't laugh. It's not easy being a mother of two unborn." He said adding to the joke before suddenly grinning. He then moved towards Hadrian before collapsing with a groan, "Ugh." he began but then paused, "I should of remained a snake."
Koh
Player

Words: 19676
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2010, 1:11 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Hadrian on May 2nd, 2010, 5:27 pm

"Sorry," he said, though he couldn't help a few smiles from popping up. Apparently unfazed by Koh's feeding, they were laughing and joking like two normal people, not a would-be wizard and a snake-man.

Looking down on the prone Dhani, he said, "Do you want me to leave you here to change forms and sleep? I could always go back to my mathematics and geometry now that you are fed and somewhat secure."
Hadrian

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Koh on May 2nd, 2010, 6:16 pm

Koh looked up at his friend and gave a thumbs up, "That would be great. Thank you for your help," he said before transforming, slowly but faster then before into a snake, and shortly after coiled up a tree and around a thick branch, his head still hanging off of the end and watching Hadrian for a time before finally bringing it back up to rest on the top of the branch and falling asleep.
Koh
Player

Words: 19676
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2010, 1:11 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Hadrian on May 2nd, 2010, 6:39 pm

Hadrian didn't leave right away, but watched in quiet awe at the transformation. He had seen the Dhani as a man, in his true form, and now as a huge boa constrictor. He peeked one last time at Koh's aura to see if it changed at all between one form and the next. Then, smiling sheepishly, he waved and walked out of the copse to return to Zeltiva proper.

They said that any day in which one learned something was not a complete waste, but Hadrian still had some glyphing geometry to figure out before he could do anything else today.

END
Hadrian

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Sabazios on November 9th, 2010, 10:51 pm

Work Becomes Pleasure

Reap the benefits

Hadrian
Experience- Anthropology 3xp, Observation 2xp, Socialization 2xp,
Mathematics 1xp, Philosophy 1xp, Planning 1xp, Auristics 1xp, Business 1xp,
Animal Husbandry 1xp.

Lore- Dhani Morphing Techniques, The hunger of a Dhani, Being considered for lunch, Leading a lamb to the slaughter... or at least a cow.

Koh
Experience- Intimidation 3xp, Observation 2xp, Socialization 2xp, Unarmed Combat 1xp.

Lore- Having a pleasant conversation... according to a Dhani, Considering a humanoid for lunch

Ledger- Loss of 15gm

My Two Cents :
I found this thread quite entertaining. The Dhani vs.Human interactions came out beautifully :D

If you have any questions about your rewards please feel free to send me a PM. I would be happy to have a civil discussion with you.

Official Edict To All Drykas Pavilions: "You Make Love, I'll Deal With The Rest"
Sabazios
Papa Vinnie

Words: 36329
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2010, 11:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous