The Caretaker (Koh & Hadrian)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Hadrian on May 13th, 2010, 9:43 pm

"Don't expect me to always understand what I've just said either," he joked, making fun of himself for Koh's benefit. "Isikais is... He's a strange one. He's studying glyphing at the University, possibly dating this painter... I don't know. I suppose we're friends of sorts, and he sometimes crashes here, like I said. He's out and about a lot. Perhaps you can meet him someday if you like."
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Koh on May 14th, 2010, 2:43 am

Koh thought about this for a second, scratching his head as he leaned back a little on the chair, "So." he began, giving a large smile, "Think he'd have much a problem with Dhani?" The question was ment more to see how comfortable he could be if he could meet one of Hadrian's friends, to know if he had to try and hide what he was during the chance meeting or being able to be open about it.
Koh
Player

Words: 19676
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2010, 1:11 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Hadrian on May 14th, 2010, 5:39 am

Hadrian laughed, teeth flashing in his pale face.

"No, somehow I think Isikais would be all right with a Dhani. It just depends if he was feeling charming or hateful on the day you meet him. He can be a mite moody. But I doubt he would be afraid of you."
Hadrian

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Koh on May 14th, 2010, 2:12 pm

"But I doubt he would be afraid of you."

These brought a interested smile on Koh's lips, another curious question coming up, "Not afraid of me. Does he have a trick of some sort? A blade master or something that could protect himself from one like me? Or is it because you'de give him the warning of who he would be meeting?" He wondered because most people would have a reason not to be afraid. Hadrian now had his but what made it possible for Isikais to feel safe?
Koh
Player

Character sheet

Postby Hadrian on May 14th, 2010, 4:38 pm

"Well, he is a magician... a wizard... I'm sure he had a few tricks up his sleeve, just like I do. Although I imagine he would be better in a non-magical fight than I would be, even. I'm skinny, but he's more built. I don't know if he has any combat training, but it's possible. Likely, even. And glyphing can be poweful..."
Hadrian

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Koh on May 17th, 2010, 1:47 am

"I see." he said as he placed his hands on the table, "Sounds like you don't know too much about him." Koh then stood up, finding the chair to be of some discomfort, not used to sitting rather simply standing or laying, however, feeling it would be rude to speak with someone from the floor, he walked over to the books again to pretend to examine them further before turning back to face Hadrian, "Is he one of the students? That goes to the academy."
Koh
Player

Character sheet

Postby Hadrian on May 17th, 2010, 6:55 am

"If you're more comfortable in your Dhani form, please feel free to change. I'm not going to be startled anymore, I don't think. I've watched you transform and I've seen your junk so... whatever makes you happy." He grinned, then looked thoughtful.

"I suppose I don't know him very well. He's intelligent, educated, and interested in many of the same things as I am, so we have interesting conversation, but no, I don't know him very well. He is a student now at the University, yes."
Hadrian

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Koh on June 15th, 2010, 6:10 pm

Koh looked at Hadrian for a second before asking, "What kind of conversations do you have?" His curious nature continued to show over the thought of another friend of his own friend. However after a moment he thought about what was going on since they had been here. "Sorry about all the questions. Just a bit curious what your life is like."

((OOC:Apologies for long wait for reply.))
Koh
Player

Character sheet

Postby Hadrian on June 15th, 2010, 9:55 pm

OOCNo problem! We should probably wrap it up soon, though, because we've moved into Summer. :)

"Oh, magical things, university gossip, far away places we've been." He looked at Koh, curious himself. "What sort of things do you talk about with other friends?"
Hadrian

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Sabazios on November 10th, 2010, 8:36 pm

Work Becomes Pleasure

Reap the benefits

Hadrian
Experience- Animal Husbandry 1xp, Auristics 1xp, Socialization 3xp, Teaching 1xp.

Lore- Attempting to express ones emotions, Understanding Dhani Emotions (Basic).

Koh
Experience- Socialization 3xp, Observation 3xp.

Lore-The look of the gylph "Berkana"

If you have any questions about your rewards please feel free to send me a PM. I would be happy to have a civil discussion with you.

Official Edict To All Drykas Pavilions: "You Make Love, I'll Deal With The Rest"
Sabazios
Papa Vinnie

Words: 36329
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2010, 11:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous