Excecution (finished)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Excecution (finished)

Postby Virgil Damon on November 11th, 2010, 8:39 pm

A new week had rolled around and Virgil was feeling quite bored seeing as there was nothing to do. He decided to go for a little jog around the block to catch a bit of the breeze. Nevertheless Virgil would eventually bump into a problem as he usually did so, this time however he was determined to do so to cure his boredom.

After about 40 minutes past, Virgil arrived quietly, on the ground. Dust, kicked up due to the breeze as he stared at the side of his house and walked in through the front door. Virgil glanced around his friend's home, his eyes fell upon an unfamiliar doormat on the ground. Virgil picked it up and saw an unknown name. Who could this possibly be? Virgil asked and waited for a sound to be heard first.

"Hello, may I ask if anyone is on the other side of this door," asked a deep voice.

"Yes this is Virgil, who is this?" The Symenestra spat out, a little disappointed by the greeting of the home.

"My name is Jenna Kilarm. Master Seductionist has told me a lot about you my boy."

"Oh really, what did that old man have to say about me now?"

"He told me that if I needed help, you're the one I should call. He then gave me your number so that's how we are speaking at this very moment. Enough small talk though, it's time to speak business. We require you're help to help take down a businessman, but not any businessman. This businessman is one that would hunt you down just for being the best. If you could, it would be nice if you passed by my mansion in Soras. Just by hearing about you from Master Seductionist himself, you'll probably be here in 5 minutes. Take care Virgil."
Virgil Damon
Player

Words: 7790
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2010, 1:44 pm
Race: Symenestra

Excecution (finished)

"I'll go see it, then!?! so I guess Ill be there soon." he stated, his anger rising.

With, that he turned around, but with relief that his boredom was soon to end and that it wouldn't be just a jog around the area to occupy him. He slipped into some robes. He was immensely pumped up for a good adventure. As his usual clothes were on, he grabbed his money to make sure he hadn't lost it began to make way to the master Seductionist's house first. This should be good.

Virgil had just left his house and began to make way for Master Seductionist's house. The sun was beginning to set, even more causing for the sky to turn a deep shade of purple. Just before he arrived at Seductionist's house, he decided to grab an apple off a nearby tree. It took him about 5 minutes to enjoy his snack.

About 20 minutes past and Virgil had finished his journey of joggin towards Master Seductionist's. The house was pretty small and had only one horse on the edge of the entrance gates drinking water happily. As he arrived at the house, he stepped on a sea shell causing for it to crack into lots of different pieces. Why was a sea shell there? He approached the front door and began to knock it simultaneously.

"Whose possibly banging on my door at this hour," said a loud voice from behind the door which sounded like Seductionist.

Once Seductionist opened the door his eyes light up and was surprised to see Virgil stood there. He began to smile showing off his crooked teeth in the very process. Virgil walked into the house without saying a word with a serious look on his face. Soon, the Symenestra stopped and began to ask Seductionist a few questions about his mission that he had received from Jenna Kilarm.

"Seductionist, where exactly is Soras since you recommended me to him to go help him out. I know I'm a great fighter and all, but what good is a quest without directions," said the angered Virgil.
Virgil Damon
Player

Excecution (finished)

"Well Soras is a small town about ten miles west of here. The weather can indeed be harsh at times, but it varies from time to time. Here take this map to help you locate Jenna Kilarm's temple in Soras. Don't let me down Virgil, I don't want to look bad recommending you and all." Master Seductionist stated, as he headed back upstairs to his bedroom.

"Whatever Gramps I'm heading there now," said Virgil, trying to look as though he was keeping up with Earth lingo. He then took to the sky once again.

With the sky still purple, Virgil began to make his journey. Ten miles west of Seductionist's house. The winds were moderate and the temperature was at about 60 degrees.

He quickly arrived at Soras after about an hour of flying. The area seemed to be a peaceful one. Virgil first saw a training area on the side of the house that Seductionist pointed out to be his on the map that was given to him. The mansion that Seductionist also mention was huge. It seemed to take up about 1,000 yards. The place had Virgil's mouth dropping. He approached the front doors which was about 10 feet tall. He gave it a slight knock to see if anyone would answer. *Knock Knock*

The doors began to open slowly and all that stood there was two guards standing behind each door. They had no expression on their faces. They suddenly stepped off to the side and a moderately old man along with a women approached him.

"Welcome Virgil. It is certainly a pleasure to meet you my young hero," said Jenna Kilarm.

"Hi Virgil, I've heard so much about you already."

"Hey!?!" The Symenestra retorted. "Who is this?" Virgil asked.

"Oh please excuse me Virgil. This is Tatsu Kilarm's wife."

"Who is Tatsu Kilarm again?"

"Oh dear, come in, we'll explain the situation to you," said Jenna Kilarm.

The three entered the living room which was able to fit a small house into. Jenna then went into the kitchen to grab some tea while Virgil and Tatsu's wife spoke about the situation.
Virgil Damon
Player

Excecution (finished)

Postby Virgil Damon on November 11th, 2010, 8:40 pm

"Well get comfortable this is going to be a long and sad story. Tatsu Kilarm which was my husband, was once a great martial artist. He was a person who would train day in and day out. Jealousy began to settle in as a rival businessman lead by Crin Blackheart killed him. They feared he would win the national tournament and take away their glory like he did the previous year."

"Ah I see now, makes sense. You want me to go hunt those fools down and defeat them."

"Much more then that. I want them all dead."

"What? Are you serious?" He asked, a malicious grin on the Symenestra's face.

"I could never be more serious Virgil. They deserve to die. They took away my husband."

"I understand, I will see what I can do."

Virgil looked at Tastu's wife, and asked her what her name was before he left the living room. Tastu's wife replied saying that it was also Jenna Kilarm. Videl gave her a rather confused look not understanding how two people can have the same names.

"My twin sister that you spoke to is not married to Tatsu Kilarm, but often likes to play games, such as turning into an old man and changing her total appearance. Try not to mind her really though. Her real name is Jackline Conosco. Just be off on your journey and try not to get hurt. Try not to hold back any power, these guys were strong enough to kill my husband after all."

"I will do my best," said Virgil with much confidence, almost sounding boastful.

The real Jenna handed Virgil directions to go to their fight club to take them down. He took the directions and left the huge mansion with the guards closing the doors behind him. He ran towards the fight club that had a huge bloody clown face on the top of the building. Shivers began to rush through his body as he arrived in front of the fight club. A rather large guard stood blocking the door.

"Halt! Please show some ID young man," said the large guard.

"Show you what? How do I get one of these IDs?"

"Pretty simple young man. All you must do is beat Hugo in a battle."

Just as he was about to ask who Hugo was, a large Hyena jumped out of the bushes with drool dripping down to the ground.

"There he is little boy, go for it."

The Hyena charged towards him aiming to bite off his wrist. The Hyena clamped it's teeth on to it and his fist into it's eye. The Hyena began to scream while it was looking at Virgil with one eye open. Virgil wasted no time at all and swung a fist aiming for the Hyena's neck and yelled violently. The silence that followed the punch was explosive. Once the adrenaline died down, the Hyena was on the ground unconsciously. He walked back over towards the large guard and received admission to enter the fight club.
Virgil Damon
Player

Excecution (finished)

Postby Virgil Damon on November 11th, 2010, 8:40 pm

Virgil entered the fight club and saw a hallway containing many doors with random three digit numbers on them. All the doors were the same except for the final door which was clearly printed saying "Blackheart Businessman Personal Only! Enter at your own risks" Virgil grinned as he kicked the door down and saw about five guys mass training with each other. They all dressed in black and blue robes and remained barefoot. Crin Blackheart who was known to be the leader of the deadly businessman stepped forward and confronted the Symenestra warrior.

"May I ask why you are here?"

"Y-Your the bastard that killed Tatsu Kilarm. You are so dead right now you don't even know it," said Virgil as he clenched his fist.

Crin began to laugh vigorously hearing the very words Virgil said.

"You want to throw down little boy? So be it. Come lets take this out in the back."

The two ran to the backyard and stood about 15 feet away from each other with the rest of the businessman continuing to train.

"Rules are simple, it will be a battle to the death. The first one to die is winner," said Crin as he smirked.

Crin lounged towards Virgil throwing a kick to the mid-section. Virgil went jumping backwards into a nearby bush. Crin began to throw punches. He threw them at Virgil. Virgil went flying out of the bush hurt, but drew himself back to his feet. He sprinted towards Crin and swung an upper cut to his chin causing for him to fly in the air. He followed up with an array of kicks, causing for a flurry of dust clouds. Crin went flying towards the ground slightly injured. Virgil then threw a combo of punches to Crin's mid section. Crin fell backwards devastated by the young man's will power and physical strength at the same time. Virgil then lunged towards his opponent, sticking his foot into his gut.

Once the impact was made, Virgil flung his arms wide, leaving the Symenestra warrior. Crin was left helpless on the ground gasping for air. Virgil stood straight up without a word to be said to his opponent and walked off leaving him to suffer his fate.

Virgil then returned to the mansion of Jenna Kilarm to spread the news to her. He proceeded with telling Jenna the news. Jenna was grateful with the news that Virgil provided. Virgil then ran off and returned to the woods relieved, but tired from the day's work.
Virgil Damon
Player

Excecution (finished)

Postby Cadence on November 12th, 2010, 4:48 am

I am sorry to say that this thread is invalid and cannot be awarded any xp. I believe Ometeotl has already explained the reasons for the thread's invalidation to you. First of all, your character has no skill points in any form of combat and could not possibly have fought off and killed a formidable opponent. And even if your character did posses such skills, you are not allowed to selfmod intricate NPCs without the help or express permission of a mod. Secondly, you have taken it upon yourself to create a setting that appears to be outside the realm of Alvadas's city structure and atmosphere. If you would like to dispute this decision, feel free to PM me. Also, if you would like Ometeotl or myself to moderate a similar thread for you, don't hesitate to drop us a pm.

For future reference: Always time-stamp your posts.
Cadence
Musical Silence

Words: 88873
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2010, 7:11 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook