OOC Info In The Nest

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

In The Nest

Postby Neoma Gerbera on April 19th, 2015, 4:43 pm

I would be fine with your PC taking up residence in Zinrah on the condition that you provide a small logical story with how your PC came to be in Falyndar and survived till Zinrah. The Dhani might attempt to enslave her, but because of the general frailty of Syms, they might find it not quite worth the effort, that being said the journey to Zinrah is a perilous one and if she had ever been spotted or found by Myrians she would have been killed on sight (this will apply to future roleplay as well, though its up to an individual PC's discretion of course).

We have word from Traverse that it is a-okay for Neoma to live in Zinrah, so long as she is able to overcome the obstacles of the jungle and of Zinrah itself. This means I will likely be joining Zinrah after completing one flashback thread within the Jungle Wilds about the journey, and one in Zinrah proper about getting into the tunnels and why.

I look forward to meeting all of you. :)
- N. Gerbera
ImageImage
Neoma Gerbera
Player

Words: 11576
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2013, 10:42 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

In The Nest

Postby Xen on April 19th, 2015, 8:00 pm

Yay! I look forward to Neoma's company in the nest. 8) :thumbsup:
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

In The Nest

Postby Ssafiracitlali on May 13th, 2015, 7:00 am

Hello, Zinrah!

It is with great regret that I inform you I will no longer be playing Ssafiracitlali to any degree, and am peacefully backing out of threads I am currently participating in. I am dreadfully sorry for every bit of inconvenience this will play onto all characters involved, and I look forward to seeing this city flourish from afar as it had been. Thank you, and keep on keeping on.
Ssafiracitlali
mother of the basilisk.

Words: 31500
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2014, 1:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

In The Nest

Postby Traverse on May 14th, 2015, 1:51 am

Thank you for the heads up Citlali and sorry to see you go. Obviously if you ever get the time and inclination to return to our fair city, you know where we'll be ;)
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

In The Nest

Postby Traverse on May 21st, 2015, 5:44 pm

Hello my lovely serpents, and any else who might be dwelling with us for the season!

With our transition into Summer I plan on putting together a Codex for the city to help new players and establish some set patterns about Zinrah's culture, social standing, and the general habits of its denizens. Please let me know if there are any questions you would like addressed or particular sections you'd be interested in seeing!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

In The Nest

Postby Traverse on June 1st, 2015, 1:18 pm

Season change has come my lovely serpents!

Remember to update your ledgers accordingly and sort out your job threads. I'm excited to see who we have with us this season, and I will be posting new about a couple quests related to certain events in this Summer's calendar so keep an eye out for those.

Enjoy the Monsoons!

-Traverse
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

In The Nest

Postby Traverse on June 11th, 2015, 12:35 pm

Hello my darling serpents!

I present to you today Zinrah's very own Codex!

Containing a new and improved visual linkmap and expanded information about the city I hope it will help veteran and new players alike. If there is anything you would like to see added PM me or throw it this ooc thread!

More newss to come sssoon my loveliess ;)

-Traverse

Traverse
Journey to your limits

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

In The Nest

Postby Traverse on June 16th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Hello my lovelies!

Just stopping by to point one gnarled purposeful finger at Zinrah's Summer Seasonal Quest Signups! This is going to be quite an exciting ride, but will be tailored to the skills of those attending so whether veteran or newbie do not fear this tale will have something for everyone. Signups close at the end of June so if you're on the fence about where you're living for the Summer Season come down to Zinrah and join us on this adventure!

See you all soon :)

-Traverse
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

In The Nest

Postby Zoszem on July 2nd, 2015, 4:27 pm

Hey Zinrah!

I've been in and out like a jojo for a while now, but with everything calming down in my life away from the computer (finally), I intend to dedicate some time to getting this PC off the ground here in Zinrah and the region of Falyndar. I pray we'll get ourselves a dedicated AS before season-change in the end of August, but until then... I'll make the most of the time we've got.

So, if you're a resident and you're interested in threading, hit me up! I am working out some old placeholders and threads in progress, but I'm open to new threads.

Zoszem
There's no Prison like Tradition

Words: 9201
Joined roleplay: September 29th, 2014, 2:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

In The Nest

Postby Traverse on August 24th, 2015, 8:01 pm

Important Notice

Despite my sincerest hopes, Zinrah will not be gaining an AS in time for the imminent season change. If you have not already please read over the initial Changes in the Site post Gossamer put in the News Around the Fire forum which details what you will need to do as a PC in a city that is being closed until an ST can be found for it.

Please still post wage requests in the Jungle Wilds Grading thread, I will attend to them as swiftly as possible.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but hope that this will present an opportunity to continue fleshing out and expanding Zinrah's lore, hopefully you all can return soon when we find someone who finds this little den of serpents their perfect STing home :)

Safe Travels, and Swift Returns

-Traverse
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous