[Zeltiva AS Office - Doctrine] Bibliophile

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Doctrine on July 18th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

Below is the form I will be using for moderated thread requests. Be sure to PM me first if you are unsure of anything or want to discuss ideas. Because I am a new AS, all of the threads I moderate must be common type or lower. I cannot moderate anything with gods or gnosis!

Current Modded Threads: 0/3

Moderation Application

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Who is participating?
Thread Type: Adventure, quest, training, development, etc.
Timestamp: When would you like it to take place?
Summary: Give me a general idea of what you want.
Possible Goals: Awards, consequences, etc.
Notes: Anything else you want me to know?

Code: Select all
[b][center]Moderated Thread Request[/center][/b]
[b]PC's Involved:[/b] [url=][/url]
[b]Thread Type:[/b]
[b]Timestamp:[/b]
[b]Summary:[/b]
[b]Possible Goals:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

Doctrine
Only you can write your story, so write it.

Words: 8679
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2015, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Pulren Marsh on July 18th, 2015, 9:27 pm

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Pulren Marsh
Thread Type: Training/Adventure
Timestamp: Anytime after the 30th of Summer
Summary: I would like to perform a basic mission for the Martial Society. As contracts come as they come, you can decide what the job is. If it somehow suits your goals for the City, even better.
Possible Goals: Primarily to give me an archetype of Basic MS missions. Skill training.
Notes:

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Valerio on July 21st, 2015, 6:12 am

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Valerio
Thread Type: Development more than anything
Timestamp: I believe any time in the latter half of the season will do!
Summary: I'd like for Valerio to get involved with the "wrong crowd" and find himself in over his head. This could be a criminal group, a potential roguish love interest, a cult (*coughs*), or anything else your crazy imagination can come up with.
Possible Goals: To become more embedded in some aspect of Zeltiva. A story one could recount fondly later in life despite present circumstance being one of absolute fear and regret.
Notes: Please, if you have an idea of your own, I do not require a PM. I am all for being "thrown to the wolves" as they call it and seeing what happens. I'd prefer Valerio NOT die, of course, but I am all for adventure and excitement.
Valerio
Player

Words: 19935
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 6:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Talya on August 9th, 2015, 4:01 pm

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Talya

Thread Type: Quest/Development

Timestamp: Whenever is fine, as long as the date isn't already taken by another thread

Summary: A thread involving a push in Talya's story of finding the meaning of good and evil. In case you are unfamiliar with her, she grew up in Ravok, where Rhysol was lauded as good, instead of evil. She grows to learn of Priskil, who is considered good by the masses, but she doesn't understand why. So she leaves home to find out more or less.

During the course of the thread, I would like to explore the meaning of good and evil. I would like to push her story in one direction or the other, which she may or may not regret later on in life once she gains more information through her study or travels. I was hoping/thinking she could be marked either by Rhysol or Priskil. Or maybe one of both. Negative or positive, not sure which would be which. I really don't want to know until the end, at the culmination of the thread, when we get there. (If you can moderate gods? If not... maybe something involving an acolyte, as they'd have a deeper understanding of the gods than most).

Possible Goals: Character Development. Work with her philosophy skill. A deeper understanding of all things.

Notes: None whatsoever.

Thanks for looking this over!

Have a great weekend!

<3 Tal
Talya
Darkness Becoming

Words: 433400
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2015, 5:10 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Urkut on August 12th, 2015, 1:22 am

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Kitshoon
Thread Type: Development
Timestamp: This can either be this season, or next season if you are giving priority to those lovely folks ahead of me. If it is this season, anytime before the 26th or after the 62nd will work. Earlier would be nice, so that I might have the pottery shop up and running by next season.
Summary: I would like to have a moderated thread where Kitshoon goes to The Mark to attain a loan for opening her own pottery shop. The write-up for the NPC who runs The Mark is quite interesting, and I believe an encounter would be just as intriguing. One of the things that caught my eye was this statement.
Occasionally, the dealer might be in need of some special work being done and it is in such times that he'll borrow the money with largely different conditions. The loan will have to be repaid within the same 90 days as before, but should the party feel like it's impossible to repay with coin... well there's always another way out. You just need to do this one 'little' favor for him and you're out on your merry way while keeping the money.

If Kitshoon was permitted to take out one such coinless loan, I would perform the favor in a solo (or second moderated thread as you see fit) within 90 days after the original thread, as described.
Possible Goals: Attaining a loan (perhaps a reduced or otherwise paid for one, as mentioned above?)
Notes: If any of the above doesn't jive with you, that's totally okay. You can always send me a PM to discuss change on anything I've written.
Urkut
Player

Words: 31480
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2015, 9:04 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Doctrine on September 1st, 2015, 1:44 pm

I am currently closing my office to all moderation requests for health reasons and until I catch up on the requests already posted here. I will still answer any and all questions regarding moderation, and may still accept small scale threads if I deem them feasible. Please direct these inquires to me through private messages.

Thank you.

- Doctrine
Doctrine
Only you can write your story, so write it.

Words: 8679
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2015, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office