Weird. [Panna Please]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Weird. [Panna Please]

Postby Annerito Uwak on October 26th, 2010, 1:59 am

"I wouldn't call my life pathetic...maybe su-" He didn't get a chance to finish. The blinding flash of light had, like the descriptions suggest, blinded him. It burned and seared like the flames of the past. All sarcastic and smarmy comments were wiped from his mind. Cracks started to form down his skin. Pain. He screamed. The words intelligible cries of anguish that seemed to echo in his skull. It didn't stop. His body was broken and shattered in what seemed to be the most literal sense of the words. Shouldn't he be dead? Shouldn't he,at the very least, be unconscious ? Maybe Annerito was mistaken but he thought Uldr was the god of undeath and not incredibly painful and inhuman ways of torture. Maybe he was both? It didn't matter. The torturous and pain racked experience was still ongoing.

The pain reached a new level. It was impossible to comprehend. If he was a sane mane it probably would have broken him and turned his mind into a puddle of goo that was only capable of the occasional splutter of lucidity. Luckily he wasn't a sane man, nor would he ever be. Time seemed to pass at a lethargic pace as he was rebuild from the ashes of his former life. It wasn't a pleasant process.

Apparantly he had been rebuilt. He didn't notice anything. He didn't know anything new except for the fact that the god that stood before him was a giant jackass who seemed to be into pedophilia. It made sense considering his form. He was really hoping he couldn't read his mind. He probably couldn't. If he could he probably would have killed him at some earlier point. Or not. Its not like he knew anything about what the imp had planned for him. So far he only knew one thing. He would have to watch the child who happened to have more marks than him, thus making him her bitch, and was crazier than him. Uldr seemed to have a twisted sense of humor. Was this the only way he could get his kicks? Torturing poor unsuspecting and completely innocent pyromaniacs?

"Last words? Any other bodily modifications I should know about...and what do konti's eat? Kelp?" Sadly, he was completely serious.
Annerito Uwak
Player

Words: 15140
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2010, 4:54 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Weird. [Panna Please]

Postby Panna Cotta on November 1st, 2010, 1:45 pm

OOCI'll be awarding XP in my next post. I'm just waiting for a signal from Gillar, then we'll continue your quest in Ravok ;)
A childish laugh, filled with delight and contempt, resounded in the air. "Eat?" Uldr held out a crumpled hand in the air, as if disgusted of Annerito. "I told you, trivial things are best left to mortals. You aren't mortal anymore, in the vaguest sense of the word. You'll have no need for stupid things such as eating or sleeping - the better you will be able to serve me, as you can work around the clock." Uldr skipped away, "Don't underestimate Roziella, Annerito Uwak. She can be quite a handful, and, like a child, she loves to play. I want you to raise her properly, nourish her with hate and feed her anger."

Silence fell upon them, like an endless chasm. Uldr seemed to be enjoying this moment. He loved the unglamorous thoughts in the head of Annerito Uwak. So much potential, too few an opportunity. He would serve well as a slave to Roziella. "Your first task is to go to Ravok for me." Uldr's smile widened, malicious and cunning as ever. Annerito's intentions were clear as crystal to the God, now. Uldr was tapping his shoes in the ground lightly, swaying on his knees like a child, and chuckled, "Head into the Noble District. Roziella will bring you to her home. You can be her butler for the meantime, I'll let you know when I've got something for you, soon." He gave a meaningful smile to the child Konti, who was frowning at her God. "Bad, bad Uldr. Bad, bad Uldr," she kept on whispering.

The God disappeared in a puff of black smoke, shimmering a lovely hue of dark red.

Roziella faced Uwak now that Uldr was gone. "The witch is dead, Annerito Uwak. We can come home now. Let us go home to Mother and Father."
Panna Cotta
I'm your Princess P

Words: 320216
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Weird. [Panna Please]

Postby Annerito Uwak on November 6th, 2010, 10:42 pm

Annerito was aggravated to say the very least and the urge to set something on fire was growing by the moment. He was still trying to wrap his mind around the concept of being the slave of a child. An insane child no less. The insane part didn't worry him all that much, it was the child part that did so. He could deal with the whims of a crazy person, but the whims of a child? He didn't know how the mind of a child worked. But then again, he didn't know how his own mind worked half the time. He glanced at the child. Uwak didn't know about her but he was very eager to leave the forest. He motioned for the child to follow him. Would that be an acceptable act for a slave? Telling the master what to do? It probably was. He doubted she would care all that much at the moment.

He set a quick pace. The thought of returning to some form of civilization was highly appealing after the night he had, and best of all he would no longer have to live in that cramped apartment space. He would be taking refuge within the noble district. His quarters couldn't possibly be worse. He thought about that for a moment and then promptly retracted it. He was a slave who would be posing as a butler. Servants aren't know for having lavish quarters. He sighed and and looked back to insure that the child was following, from what he could tell she was.

"We are getting closer to Ravok." He picked up his space considerably in his eagerness to reach the city.
Annerito Uwak
Player

Words: 15140
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2010, 4:54 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Weird. [Panna Please]

Postby Panna Cotta on November 15th, 2010, 4:35 am

ANNERITO UWAK

• Observation 1
  • Persuasion 2
  • Reimancy 4
  • Wilderness Survival 1
  • Lore of answering a call for help
  • Lore of following one's instinct
  • Lore of attempted pedophilia
  • Lore of battling ice with fire (Reimancy)
  • Lore of sweet whispers
  • Lore of killing a ghost
  • Lore of Roziella
  • Lore of Randjaki/Chained One
  • Lore of Returning
  • Lore of Uldr

Others:
  • Annerito has received Uldr's Gnosis
  • Annerito has gained Uldr's Hate
  • Annerito no longer needs to eat, drink, or sleep
  • Annerito was given a flesh mask
  • Annerito has gained an NPC - Roziella
  • You now have a storyteller secrets thread. (http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic5740.html) Please link it in your profile.
Panna Cotta
I'm your Princess P

Words: 320216
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Previous