Philtering..the beginning of formiulation

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Re: Philtering..the beginning of formiulation

Postby Terminus Norin on December 5th, 2009, 2:33 am

Terminus listened activly to what Vor proposed,it was what he needed anf Vor seemed willing to help for the simple price of lessons and Philtering could be combined with many skills to accent and aid them so He saw no reason not to accept. What Vor porposed was to him like a job offer or a partnership..with Vor being the silent in the background partner, and he had no objections to that either. Vor was definitely unusual for a Symanestra in that Terminus was still here speaking with him rather than on the table as food.

I accept your proposal Vor, however I choose to veiw this as a partnership, you provide the coin and i'll provide the skills and knowledge. I also acknowledge that you will be in the background,no one needs to know about this except you and I. This is my way of thinking Vor, should this be not acceptable to you we can work something out.

He thought about the rest of Vor's proposal such as food and untill he could get something going to earn coin he would need.

Untill I start earning coin...I will need help obtaining food and such so your offer is most gratefully accepted, for any food and board you put out..i will repay you, either in lessons or coin or any service I can provide. He appreciated Vor's charitable nature, but he also understood that this would be an expensive venture till he became known as a Philterer.
Terminus Norin
Capture The Day

Words: 63849
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2009, 4:12 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous