[Issues found by Astator] Orpheus Sol

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Orpheus Sol

Postby Orpheus Sol on December 8th, 2015, 10:59 pm

Orpheus Sol

Physical Information

Race: human
Birthday & Age: 85 of Winter 491 AV 24 years old

Appearance

Height: 183 cm
Weight: 62 kg

Ragged black hair and ragged black breath. A pair of polished eyeglasses perch on his bird-like nose, magnifying his piercing eyes to obsessive intensity. He is tall, true, but hunched from too many nights spent sleepless over books. Thin fingers rubbing his stubble, squeaking his glasses. Fine suits turned to tattered wear, too unimportant to spend precious time looking after. In his pocket a rubbed pen, nib long stubbed but still usable. In his hands his half-wild notes, written in hasty code in case unwanted visitors come calling.

Concept

Orpheus can see the world with eyes unmuddied. He is not distracted by such trifles as material wealth. He does not allow himself to be caught up in ghosts of the mind, in tales of god or country, good or bad. He sees the world for what is is, in the clear light of madness. It is imperfect. Broken. Cruel and meaningless. He spits at squalor. He swears at the petty squabbles of dying men. But he will fix the world. He will bring it to invincible perfection. He will make himself his own god, to right the wrongs of past and present and bring about a new age of sterile beauty. If not for the people, then for the immaculate itself.

History

What lies in the past lies in the past. His parents were mages. They met in the frightened huddle in which all Sunberthan mages exist. They lived short lives. Orpheus met a girl. They lived together for a time. She was flawed -- a spell gone wrong, a rubbled house, a hating crowd, a crying man. There is not much else to say.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Arumenic
Poor Language: Fratava

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Alchemy 15 SP 15 RB 30 Competent
Animation 18 SP 18 Novice
Glyphing 12 SP 12 Novice
(Weapon) Misericord 5 SP 5 Novice

Lores

Lore: Lore of Sunberth Street Layout, Lore of Sunberth Culture

Possessions

488 GM 1 SM 6 CM? coins
1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Trousers
-Simple Underwear
-Simple Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
3 Quills
1 Ink vial
1 blank book
Inscribing paint
Small brush
10 Sparrows
Boa Constrictor
large chest
good lock
good key (heirloom)
small cage
5 metres of D-wire

Heirloom: A well-worn key of good quality. It hangs about his neck, his fingers never far. It fits into his lady’s lock about his pretty lady’s chest.

Housing

Location: Sunberth. City of squalor. As broken a hole as it gets.

Living quarters: A mediocre room in a mediocre inn. Cluttered and claustrophobic, filled with papers, notes, broken charcoal and half-wiped circles. Mind the boa constrictor.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting cash +100 GM 100 GM
Cashed in housing +500 GM 600 GM
Three quills -1 SM 5 CM 599 GM 8 SM 5 CM
Used leather shoes -4 SM 5 CM 599 GM 4 SM
Used silk Trousers -15 GM 584 GM 4 SM
Used silk shirt -1 GM 8 SM 8 CM 582 GM 5 SM 2 CM
Used silk jacket -11 GM 2 SM 5 CM 571 GM 2 SM 7 CM
Used silk waistcoat -5 GM 6 SM 3 CM 565 GM 6 SM 4 CM
Used leather gloves -7 SM 5 CM 564 GM 8 SM 9 CM
Leather Apron -6 SM 564 GM 2 SM 9 CM
1 Ink vial -1 GM 563 GM 2 SM 9 CM
1 blank book -3 GM 560 GM 2 SM 9 CM
Inscribing paint -3 GM 557 GM 2 SM 9 CM
Small brush -1SM 557 GM 1 SM 9 CM
Boa Constrictor -20 GM 537 GM 1 SM 9 CM
High quality large chest -3 GM 534 GM 1 SM 9 CM
Good lock -40 GM 494 GM 1 SM 9 CM
Small cage -5 GM 489 GM 1 SM 9 CM
Misericord -1 GM 488 GM 1 SM 9 CM
5 metres of D-wire -50 GM 438 GM 1 SM 9 CM
10 sparrows -5 SM 437 GM 6 SM 9 CM

Thread List
Orpheus Sol
Player

Words: 1517
Joined roleplay: December 2nd, 2015, 5:27 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Orpheus Sol

Postby Astator on December 10th, 2015, 10:47 pm

Hello there, there are a few problems with your character sheet that must be taken care of before you can continue roleplaying. Don't worry they are simple:

• In your history you must explain how Orpheus learned the following:
    Arumenic
    Fratava
    Alchemy
    Animation
    Glyphing
  • A Weapon skill is marked as: 'Weapon: Misericord' or 'Weapon(Misericord)'. Also, please tell me what a Misericord is as it is not mentioned in the Price List of the lore.
  • D-wire is not easily obtainable, so I am not sure how you were able to obtain it, in all places, Sunberth. Also, it is not mentioned in the Price List as well, So I am not sure how you came about the pricing of it as well. If you can provide me a valid explanation of this, I would greatly appreciate it. (A private message will suffice)
  • I am assuming that the sparrows are for the snake's consumption? Could you mark that in your Possessions for clarification if that is the case.

Once you have finished with the changes, please private message me by selecting the envelope to the left just below my name.

Thank you,
Astator
Which way do you want to go? Up or Down?

Attention Players, Graders, and Storytellers:

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

I will be handling all CSL related posts on Thursdays @ 1800 my time *
Astator
Helping Hands.

Words: 101205
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 3:34 pm
Race: Staff account