Language

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Language

Postby Ixzo on November 6th, 2015, 12:44 am

Hey!

I was in chat wondering about how long it would take to level up. Someone said that it was just two language-learning focused threads in a season to level up.

Is that it? How do we go about moving up languages?
Ixzo
Lion of the Night

Words: 524570
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2015, 5:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Language

Postby Nightmare on November 6th, 2015, 11:09 am

There is no set way to do so as of yet. Therefore you need to talk to your local storyteller. For my city you need at least 4 threads delving into the language and culture of the people who speak thst language spread out over 2-4 seasons.

Other storytellers handle learning a new language or practicing a new language differently, so expect something different!
If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Language

Postby Kiva on December 17th, 2015, 6:58 pm

This was also something I was very interested in, and was planning on asking. Seeing that others have asked it makes my life a little easier. I want Kiva to become more fluent in languages. I think it would be nice to have a set thread count, or time frame, but I wonder how relevant that is to most players.
ImageImage
Kiva
Player

Words: 225555
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2015, 7:34 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)