Shena's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Shena's Journal

Postby Shena on December 30th, 2015, 4:47 am

An Ethaefal's Notes
12th day of Summer, 503AV

Well, this is the first of my notes. I suppose since the Inarta have given this to me I should write in it. I have never written in a journal before, yet for some reason I know what I'm doing. My writing is not very skilled yet, no cursive loops or swirls like some of the more talented writers, and I apologize for my ink splatters, but it feels good to write again with a quill...if it is again. I suppose I am writing this down as a disclaimer because I believe one day someone will read what I have written, even if it is myself.

It has been a year since I have It has been nearly three years since I have arrived, and obviously my life has been hectic as you can tell by my grave error. At first I struggled with so many things. Belonging, relearning, and in a way feeling betrayed, but I love Syna and Leth. I have come to learn by my faithful friends that they would never abandon me. Since coming here, they have even given me the name Shena, which in their tongue sounds like Syna. I never claimed the title of being my goddess, but instead I will try to wear her name with honor, as the Inarta have done so much for me.
Shena
Player

Words: 3769
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2015, 2:37 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes