[Endrykas DS Office - Tundris]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Tundris on June 3rd, 2010, 1:57 am

Endrykas Priority List

This office space is both an Endrykas project list and xp request bulletin board. I always encourage fellow Drykas to think about city locations, services, or shops that they feel are missing from the Endrykas link map. Pm me if you wish to see a particular location go up.

Wiki:
- Art, Music, Sports
- The Stardowns
- The Underpasses
- Military
- Stalk Meet
-
-

Locations:
- Djed Pavilion (webbing, reimancy, other magic)
- Stardowns
- Entertainment Locations (stage)
- Wood Workers
- Underground lakes
- Underpasses (trade routes, abandoned tunnels, catacombs)
- Law Pavilions (domestic disputes, prisons, trials)

Thread XP Request List

When you request for one of your threads to be awarded with xp...

List of Skills:
Make a list of the skills you feel you practised in your thread and include that in your xp request. Please review the Skill List to accurately document your player character's actions and tasks. The more you focus on writing about specific skills, the faster you will be able to develop them.

Skill Description Highly Recommended: If you want to get skills from your threads you must justify it in your roleplay writing. There are many ways to get xp for a skill being practised. Describe in writing; detail of movements and techniques, the progress of making mistakes and learning from them, the emotional turmoil of a player character over failure, and/or the diligence of a character not giving up, etc. These are just a few examples of how you can get the most out of your roleplay experience!

Patience: After you have posted your xp reward request, I might complete the request in as little as a few hours or several days, depending on my availability. I will try my best to get all requests done in a timely manner and it is common for me to build up a few requests and then spend a day doing them all. So please don't get discouraged if I don't get to your thread immediately.

However: I reward threads based on priority, so if you have written a long training thread for a particular skill, then it makes sense for you to get rewarded for your hard work faster than a thread that has little skill training (threads that have more drama and dialogue than action or skill practising). If you getting one last bit of xp is dependent on your character's progression, please please please tell me so that I can put you on priority. This is my way of being organized and getting the important things done. I will be happy to 'speed things up' on my end to help you out.

Deletion of Request Post: When I have rewarded your thread, I will delete it from this thread. This helps me keep organized!

Last edited by Tundris on October 31st, 2010, 2:29 pm, edited 98 times in total.
Tundris
Mother Drykas

Words: 59440
Joined roleplay: December 13th, 2009, 10:30 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on October 23rd, 2010, 4:24 pm

A postage for you, s'il vous plait: Becoming Drykas.

It's Sam and Dymphna going shopping. And being awktarded.
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Aeron Bittern-Willow on November 22nd, 2010, 8:09 pm

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic5819.html

its my first thread, i do hope you will have the time to see it. :)
Aeron Bittern-Willow
The dryheart, departed from the horizon.

Words: 3208
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2010, 4:06 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet