[Note by Astator] Renna

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Renna

Postby Renna on January 22nd, 2016, 1:31 am

Table of Contents

I [You Are Here] . II [Basics|Appearence] . III [Concept|Personality] . IV [Pre-History] . V [Skills|Lore|Languages] . VI [Ledger] . VII [Equipment] . VIII [Thread List] . IX [NPCs]

Last edited by Renna on January 22nd, 2016, 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Renna; Symenos | Common
Others; Common | Other

Words: 3824
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2016, 2:57 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Renna

Postby Renna on January 22nd, 2016, 2:30 am

Renna

Renna
Daughter of Syna
Ethaefal
Symenestra
Female
47th of Fall, 515 Av
Fell in Mattew's Bay
Current? Syliras
Chantelle Winnie | Barabra Palvin [Models]

I was as pure as a river
But now I think I'm possessed
You put a fever inside me
And I've been cold since you left
I've got a boyfriend now and he's made of gold
And you've got your own mistakes in a bed at home
I'm hoping you could save me now but you break and fold
You've got a fire inside but your heart's so cold
'Cause I've done some things that I can't speak
And I've tried to wash you away but you just won't leave
So won't you take a breath and dive in deep
'Cause I came here so you'd come for me

Appearence

As and Ethaefal of Syna, the day graces her with the beauty all of her kind share. She hosts high cheekbones and a strong jaw. Her nose is of the medium size and round in shape. With dark blue, narrowed eyes and her aggressive bone-structure, she's a lovely woman that shows confidence and power in just her appearance alone.

Her skin is darker than an average Ethaefal with pale marks spotted along her skin in a symmetrical pattern. This does nothing to stiffen her beauty; it gives her a unique look among others.
Standing at 6'8, she's tall among most others, but slightly above average for the Ethaefal and a healthy weight for her height and her athletic body type.

At night, she believes her beauty does not fade, however her self worth does. As a Symenestra, she retains her beauty, but shows it in a much different way. Her facial shape changes, becoming thinner with a more pointed shape. Her eyes are a pale amethyst that are almond shape with thick lashes.
Her hair becomes wavy with a darker brown hue.

With her change in appearance, she becomes shorter and thinner, standing at 5'9 with a weight
of 114 lbs.

I . II . III . IV . V . VI . VII . VIII . IX
Last edited by Renna on January 22nd, 2016, 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Renna; Symenos | Common
Others; Common | Other

Character sheet

Renna

Postby Renna on January 22nd, 2016, 3:09 am

Concept

An Ethaefal, one who followed Syna with all her heart, fell.

With her fall, she lost hope in her God; her mother, her sun. After dragging herself onto the shores of Zeltiva from Mathew's Bay. Lost and confused, she wondered; ducking away from any on-looking eyes. She clung onto the false hope that she was to be brought back to the sky, simply to keep herself sane. After her first night, turning into the hated Symenestra, she lost her hope. Her rage, sorrow, and confusion bubbled up to show in her actions and words. Lashing out, she threw away her love for the Goddess Syna and allowing herself to sink deep into hatred and anger. She was Forsaken; nothing more than merely a shell of who and what she used to be.

She began to prosper joys in the despair of others; thriving off of it. Now, she only wishes to bring sadness to others. They must feel what she felt. Suffer how she suffered. All must know her pain and her loss.

Personality

After her fall, Renna became bitter and cruel, seeking no joy in life. Her aggression carries into her every relationship; if they could even be called as such. She is rude and vicious with any living being she meets; deceiving the eye with her beauty then her sharp tongue. Her words cut sharper than knives as she talks, showing no compassion for living.

Often, she is described as villainous and wicked by those who've met her. This holds no burden over her as she refuses to let the words of others dampen her;
Syna did that already, so she believes.

Renna; Symenos | Common
Others; Common | Other

Character sheet

Renna

Postby Renna on January 22nd, 2016, 3:29 am

History

Pre-History

A devoted follower of Syna, she was before her fall. Waking in Matthew's Bay, she cried. She cried for her mother; she cried for Syna. Surely, this was something that was to be resolved in a matter of moments. Thinking as such, Renna dragged herself upon the shore of Zeltiva.

Clothing herself in rags she found washed upon the shore, she wandered, staying out of sight of all others, for her had heard terrible tales of the fallen Ethaefal
perishing to the hands of vicious others. The day passed quietly as she wandered through the shadows. As the moon fell, so did her hope. When she changed into the dreaded Symenestra, she wept again.

She waited through the night, tired and hungry. Suring Syna did not mean for Renna to suffer this way? The glorious sun provided the light in the dark. However, Renna no longer felt this light. As the sun began to rise in the east, she stood. Changing back into her Ethaefal form, she began wandering again.

As she wandered, she came across a small home. Inside the home, she found a family; one consisting of a husband, his wife, and his child. It was quiet as she crept into the quaint home, though the silence was deafening. Taking what she needed was simple. Quietly, she clothed herself and gathered necessary equipment.

During her leave, she spotted a small dagger; a tiny thing, really. It was curved elegantly, hooking at the end. Considering for a moment, Renna took the blade; an angle-knife. Why a family as such would have such a dangerous blade,
Renna would never understand. As she left the house, a horse stood, tied to a post outside the house.

The family's horse, she figured. A set of tack and saddlebags sat near the horse, who grazed, uncaring of Renna. She saddled up the horse, hoped on, and
left. At first, the horse was difficult to control, as it hadn't a clue who she was; not to mention Renna's lack of riding experience. As the two rode on, horse kicking and Renna falling, night feel upon the land once more. On the ground after the horse's recent attempt to shake her, she shifted
to her form of Symenestra. The horse reared in fright, but did not run. Instead, it merely stared.

Renna had thought much of this horse in that moment. This horse was brave;
she had stolen this horse and fought with it through the entire day, but once she changed as the moon fell, it stayed. This horse was brave, bold. Renna stood and approached the horse, who stood it's ground. She reached out to the horse,
who hesitated, drawing back in return. Frowning deeply at the action,
Renna withdrew. This creature deserved her respect, so, for now, the would respect the horse's wishes.

She set up camp for the night, removing the tack from the horse and tying it up for the time being. She attempted (and failed) at setting up her tent. A long day was waiting to greet her again. Renna continued with her brave horse, days passing by in a blur. She didn't know where to go.

She observed people traveling, never talking to them, just watching. Some were thieves, some were merchants, others were simply travelers. Whoever the person, she learned from them. She learned how to live. So she did. She turned to a life of cruelty. Renna decided that the world would never give her a fair life, so she would not treat others to a fair, easy life. She stole, she killed, and she lied.

She was not a good person by any stretch of the imagination. That was just how she wanted it. The world was cruel; so she would be too. As of the current day, she travels along the paths of the Syliras region, fishing kindness from people only to stab them in the back; sometimes literally.

Last edited by Renna on January 22nd, 2016, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renna; Symenos | Common
Others; Common | Other

Character sheet

Renna

Postby Renna on January 22nd, 2016, 4:10 am

Skills

Skill | Points | Source | Notes

Astrology | 10pt | Racial | Starter
Flirting | 8pt | Starter Pack | Starter
Riding | 10pt | Starter Pack | Starter/Horse
Stealth | 5pt | Starter Pack | Starter
Weapon Skills | 12pt | Starter Pack | Starter/Angle-Knife
Wilderness Survival | 15pt | Starter Pack | Starter/Wildlands

Lore

Title | Type | Source | Notes

Thievery; Not as Simple as it seems. | - | Starter Pack | -
Knives hurt; a lot! | - | Starter Pack | -

Languages

Fluent | Symenos . Proficient | Common

Last edited by Renna on January 22nd, 2016, 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Renna; Symenos | Common
Others; Common | Other

Character sheet

Renna

Postby Renna on January 22nd, 2016, 4:17 am

Ledger

Withdrawn | Deposited | Date | Total | Notes

- | - | 100gm | - | 100gm | Starter Pack

I . II . III . IV . V . VI . VII . VIII IX

Renna; Symenos | Common
Others; Common | Other

Character sheet

Renna

Postby Renna on January 22nd, 2016, 4:27 am

Equpiment

1 Set of Clothing (cloak & footwear included)
1 Waterskin [SP]
1 Backpack which contains: [SP]
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap) [SP]
Food for a week [SP]
1 eating knife [SP]
Flint & Steel [SP]
Angle-Knife [SP-Heirloom]
1 large tent [SP]
large tarp [SP]
100 ft of rope [SP]
flint & steel [SP]
lantern [SP]
2 torches [SP]
bedroll [SP]
blanket [SP]
fishing tackle & hooks [SP]
a compass [SP]
a riding horse (Zavian male named Decorius) [SP]
a full set of tack [SP]
large set of saddlebags [SP]

Last edited by Renna on January 23rd, 2016, 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Renna; Symenos | Common
Others; Common | Other

Character sheet

Renna

Postby Renna on January 22nd, 2016, 4:30 am

Table of Contents

Name | Date | Cast | Type

Renna; Symenos | Common
Others; Common | Other

Character sheet

Renna

Postby Renna on January 22nd, 2016, 4:31 am

NPCs

-----

Renna; Symenos | Common
Others; Common | Other

Character sheet

Renna

Postby Astator on January 25th, 2016, 1:17 am

There are a few minor issues:

Your skills are hard to understand. If you could alter them so they were in a more common format, such as the ones found in the Templates on this site the STs would appreciate it. This will also help later on for maintaining proper grading with XP earnings.

Also, you need to list a place to living even though you took on the travelling package most cities do not allow homelessness, so please keep that in mine.

Once fixed, please PM me.

Astator
Which way do you want to go? Up or Down?

Attention Players, Graders, and Storytellers:

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

I will be handling all CSL related posts on Thursdays @ 1800 my time *
Astator
Helping Hands.

Words: 101205
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 3:34 pm
Race: Staff account